This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILERS MEBBE: New baddy, please no.

Especially considering they look like the cro-mags from Sliders... the cro-mag story arc killed Sliders. Please don't make the same mistake TPTB.

That's...horrible logic; unless the cro-mag's looks killed the series, of course.

But no, they're not the new enemies. They're just an one-time enemy from next week's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
      Especially considering they look like the cro-mags from Sliders... the cro-mag story arc killed Sliders. Please don't make the same mistake TPTB.
      I don't know what cro-mags are but I doubt they will kill the series.

If anything, they will probably help it.

Comment

The Kromaggs were only one of the reasons.
        Anyway, Atlantis really needs something new, something original, the Wraith aren't so evil anymore.
        I'd like to see some new civilizations that escaped the Wraith by doing this...and this....and then this.
        It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
        -Dexter-

Comment

He he he! I didn't noticed that they look like the cro-mags. But what's the problem? The cro-mags wore the reason why I watched Sliders, they wore cool. & the thing is, that this aliens look much stronger then the Wraith. Ronon couldn't escape from that angry "little" thing. It would be interesting if they are the new enemy from Atlantis & be residents of the Atlantis series.
          It says Stargate Atlantis not Stargate Wraith-lantis. It has to have a new more powerful enemy.
          Ex.: Stargate SG-1 : The Goa'uld System Lords & then The Ori...
          Last edited by Invictus; 29 July 2008, 04:14 AM.
          The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by Karhedron
          I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Take extra note of the exclamation mark above his head, clearly they have been detected. They may need to call in Solid Snake for this one.

Comment

would be nice to see a overwellming enemy that can take the show in a real diff turn i love the show but it can be a bit borin at times i mean the wraith at the beggin seemed so terrafing now there a joke or have the wraith come bk with more power or sumthing like that and i would like the new enemy to be native to the pegases b4 the acients came there and pushed out by them
              We need a Zed-PM to power the gate.
              Huh?
              Zee-PM He's Canadian.
              (to McKay) I'm sorry.

Comment

Im pretty sure what killed sliders is the baffeling final season. Wait so is he the same guy or what? Huh? Hes all of them? What? /changes channel

Comment

Its clearly not seeing as we wont see the new enemy till 'First Contact', hence the name First Contact and not Second Contact.

Comment

I think they look awesome. I'm still looking forward to the new race from 'First Contact' too.
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                      Im pretty sure what killed sliders is the baffeling final season. Wait so is he the same guy or what? Huh? Hes all of them? What? /changes channel
                      The final season was so lame.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

This is only a one off enemy for DV but they look cool.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

can people atleast wait until they see the episode before they start complaining about it

Comment

No...they have nothing else better to do

Comment

Sliders jumped the shark when the professor died, either that or the new Egyptian timer. That was lame.

Anyway, Personally with the glowing light on his head, it reminded me more of the borg than anything...

Replicator-Lite.

Don't get me wrong, replicators are my favorite enemy. But do we really need to go mixing Tech and Bio together? Well, we'll see what it's all really about soon enough.

(The Borg are panzys when compared with the Replicators.)

lol jk.

Comment

Working...
                              X