This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Weir Returns... it was a Ruse

If the whole "Torri not returning" thing was a big ruse on Torri & tptb's parts; and Weir shows up in Season 5:

How surprised would you be? 1-10 scale, 1: Not -- 5: Somewhat -- 10: More-so than if Roger Moore replaced Joe F as Sheppard mid-Season

How happy would you be? 1-10 scale, 1: Miserable -- 5: Somewhat -- 10: Overjoyed
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

roger moore would be awesome as sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      lol! i love it when the first response post is completely not what the OP was looking for! Green for you

Although it would be crazy if Torri and TPTB had been feeding us all BS for the last few months! How happy would I be? probs a 5-6 only because Weir wasn't one of my favourite characters but i still respected her. However IMO Woosley is gonna be the best leader yet!
      Meh.

Comment

sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

surprised 10
          happy 5...woolsey would be better but id like her as a extra
          The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

And I would not be so surprised because I never gave it much thought at all to how surprised I would be. I would be too over joyed to be that surpriesed by it.

Comment

1. 10 - definitely something I've never experienced with this TPTB...well...ok, that's not true (Search and Rescue spoilers):

Spoiler:
              Ford was a total surprise, duh.

Ok, 9.

2. 10 - I'm happy to say that, after my rewatch of Atlantis Season 1, I love the character. However, I would not be happy at all if she replaced Woolsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                If the whole "Torri not returning" thing was a big ruse on Torri & tptb's parts; and Weir shows up in Season 5:

How surprised would you be? 1-10 scale, 1: Not -- 5: Somewhat -- 10: More-so than if Roger Moore replaced Joe F as Sheppard mid-Season

How happy would you be? 1-10 scale, 1: Miserable -- 5: Somewhat -- 10: Overjoyed
                1, which equals not.. But then I wouldn't be surprised if JF was replaced by Roger Moore either mid-Season. I'm a New Yorker, that kind of stuff doesn't phase.

I might pause only at a talking Giraffe, but then my Haitian side would be like, this is no different than the rumored talking cows my mum tells me stories about. So then I probably wouldn't be shocked by anything.

Weir back? TH and TPTB in cahoots? Happy? I choose 5. Why? It would just inform me that the show is going for cancellation and that all of TPTB was making me out to be a fool and then I would just stop watching the show. So more like, I'd be indifferent.

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                See and I figured Timothy Dalton would have been better. Roger Moore would be better to replace McKay.
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

10 and 1.

Comment

If Weir played by Torri Higginson makes a cameo this season. SGA will have yet again raised the bar.

However, I don't see it happening. Which kinda stinks. I wanted a goodbye moment.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                      Ditto. But I don't want her back as John's boss.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Surprised 10, happy 7 - simply because I want to know what she's doing in a leather jacket on an Ancient ship.

Comment

10 and 10.
                          Mia: Don't you hate that?
                          Vincent: Hate what?
                          Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                          Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                          Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                          - Pulp Fiction

Comment

well all things considered in season 4:
                            5 since
                            Spoiler:
                            she becomes a baddie
                            sigpic
                            100 million light years away from earth:
                            Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

9 and 8 and if she comes back as the leader of atlantis 2
                              - Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
                              - When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
                              - Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
                              - Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Comment

Working...
                              X