• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 / Atlantis - Space.com: Fan Favorite Episodes

From Space.com:

http://www.space.com/top10-SG-FF-episodes.html

Stargate Fan Favorite Episodes

It was 11 years ago that the Sci-Fi TV series Stargate SG-1 debuted on the Showtime cable network. Picking up from where the 1994 Stargate feature film left off, it spent 10 successful seasons following the adventures of Colonel Jack O’Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) and the SG-1 team as they journeyed through the Stargate to far-off worlds, meeting various alien life-forms while at the same time trying to find new technology to help defend Earth against the Goa’uld, and later, the Ori. In 2004, the first Stargate spin-off Stargate Atlantis began airing on the U.S. Sci Fi Channel. Set in the Pegasus Galaxy, its heroes must contend with the human life-force-sucking Wraith as well as a host of other extraterrestrial baddies. Both shows have kept viewers entertained with close to 300 hours of TV, and here are just some of their fans’ favorite episodes.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

pff, Kindred Part 2 was hardly a fan favorite. BAMSR is the best SGA episode!

Comment

Who made this list? Kindred II at #1? For real???

BAMSR was a fun effects extravaganza but does not deserve to mentioned alongside eps like Abyss or Sateda, much less 2nd place.

Window of Opportunity anyone? If ever there was a fan favourite...

Comment

Hey there,
        this is my first tim posting woo!!!! Okay buzz over! My favourite episode would have to be heroes part two. Oh the tears are welling up already

Comment

Originally posted by araic View Post
          Hey there,
          this is my first tim posting woo!!!! Okay buzz over! My favourite episode would have to be heroes part two. Oh the tears are welling up already
          Welcome to GateWorld, araic!

I agree, Heroes Part 2 is a three hankie episode.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

this list is utterly ridiculous.

Nr1: window of oppurtunity. period
            Nr2: rising
            Nr:3 Lost City
            Nr4: Reckoning
            Nr5: unending. made me cry. shame for the consequences of the eppy
            Nr6: New Order.
            Nr7: The Return
            Nr8: Fifth Race.
            Nr9: The Siege.
            Nr10: Tao Of Rodney.

dunno if you agree. but that. that list is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
              From Space.com:

http://www.space.com/top10-SG-FF-episodes.html

Stargate Fan Favorite Episodes

It was 11 years ago that the Sci-Fi TV series Stargate SG-1 debuted on the Showtime cable network. Picking up from where the 1994 Stargate feature film left off, it spent 10 successful seasons following the adventures of Colonel Jack O’Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) and the SG-1 team as they journeyed through the Stargate to far-off worlds, meeting various alien life-forms while at the same time trying to find new technology to help defend Earth against the Goa’uld, and later, the Ori. In 2004, the first Stargate spin-off Stargate Atlantis began airing on the U.S. Sci Fi Channel. Set in the Pegasus Galaxy, its heroes must contend with the human life-force-sucking Wraith as well as a host of other extraterrestrial baddies. Both shows have kept viewers entertained with close to 300 hours of TV, and here are just some of their fans’ favorite episodes.
              what!?!?! where are Window of Opportunity, Heroes, Reckoning and Lost City
              supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
                what!?!?! where are Window of Opportunity, Heroes, Reckoning and Lost City
                Agreed! Kindred II? Huh?
                sigpic

Comment

Which fans did they ask
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                  X