This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would make you go 'Anti'?

» I'm curious to know at what point will various viewers/posters here (that have not done so already) would make you believe the show (SGA) needs serious improvement, or that you wouldn't want to watch it any more? Do you have a 'breaking point'?

Nothing, if a show did not interest me anymore I would just stop watching it and that's that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      » I'm curious to know at what point will various viewers/posters here (that have not done so already) would make you believe the show (SGA) needs serious improvement, or that you wouldn't want to watch it any more? Do you have a 'breaking point'?
      Yep, if there was really good food in the ANTI thread

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Nothing, if a show did not interest me anymore I would just stop watching it and that's that.
        same here
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

» So, nothing that would, like seriously irk you though you still care about the show and the characters?

Comment

» So, nothing that would, like seriously irk you though you still care about the show and the characters?
            Well when RDA left SG-1 I was not crazy about the new cast, but I was not Anti-SG-1, I did become more critical than I normally am, but SG-1 by the end of Season 9 SG-1 began to really regain my interest.

I was not happy when I first heard about Weir, but I really liked what happened to her character, thought it made the show deeper and darker, but I wish she would of stayed on recurring.
            sigpic

Comment

Well if I didnt like a show, I just wouldnt watch it and I dont mind if they kill off a character, aslong as they replace them with another good character.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

sure. hey Atlantis is a great show but I certainly don't like everything
                sigpic

Comment

Nothing would drive me to the point where I'd whine on the internet about a show I'd come to dislike, I wouldn't enjoy it and I seriously doubt anyone else would enjoy reading it either. But then I define an anti as some who says next to nothing positive in a particular forum, if I still enjoyed the show but certain aspects annoyed me I wouldn't refrain from voicing my grievances, but if I had nothing good at all to say, or had lost interest in a particular season or show, I just wouldn't bother going in that forum anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                    Well if I didnt like a show, I just wouldnt watch it and I dont mind if they kill off a character, aslong as they replace them with another good character.
                    Hey, after seeing Woolsey It may be the best for the series. I really think he is going to be great. Also, Ronon coming on was another great series change. The only issue i really had was with Beckett, and well he is now back and doing even better, imo. I cannot wait for his 2nd episode.

So sometimes character changes make the show better.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      Nothing would drive me to the point where I'd whine on the internet about a show I'd come to dislike, I wouldn't enjoy it and I seriously doubt anyone else would enjoy reading it either. But then I define an anti as some who says next to nothing positive in a particular forum, if I still enjoyed the show but certain aspects annoyed me I wouldn't refrain from voicing my grievances, but if I had nothing good at all to say about a particular season or show, I just wouldn't bother going in that forum anymore.
                      exactly! well said
                      sigpic

Comment

» Well, you guys do know that half our time is spent remembering the 'good days'?

Comment

» Well, you guys do know that half our time is spent remembering the 'good days'?
                          sure as do we but we're also looking forward to different characters and new adventures
                          sigpic

Comment

Well to a lot of us the good days are still here. Beckett returning truly makes the show feel like the classic seasons. There is only one person missing when I was watching "The Seed" and to be quite honest, I am really not missing her anymore.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              sure as do we but we're also looking forward to different characters and new adventures
                              » See, that's really optimistic of you. Hate to admit it but it's kind of admirable how you have the ability to go on and look at the bright side of things.

Comment

Working...
                              X