X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What new Aliens do you want to see

So Spoiler for SGA season 5
    Spoiler:
    So we know 2 new Alien species are going to show up inn SGA season5.. and with that in mind

What Kind of Aliens do you want to see next?

Reptilian?
    Humans with another name?
    Aquarian?
    Insectoid?

Humanoid? non-Humanoid?

HIT ME!!

really advanced race whit great space ships

every think but humans, like to see some creation

Comment

I don't really care as long as the race uses logic and tactics when fighting and can withstand a least a few shots from our Asgard death beams then I will be happy
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
        I don't really care as long as the race uses logic and tactics when fighting and can withstand a least a few shots from our Asgard death beams then I will be happy
        Or just have thousands of tiny ships in there fleet so the beams get overwelhem and therefore useless.

I've already said I'd love to see a friend of the Asgard that thinks we killed them and stole the core and wants to get revenge on us.

Reptilian?
        Humans with another name?
        Aquarian?
        Insectoid?
        Wow looks like the Xindi couldn't destroy Earth in Startrek and decided to in Stargate. Bloody sphere builders and idiotic multi races. But I would like a race that uses tactics and good weapons that actually kill people instead of grazing them or stunning them for later feeding. Maybe a weapon that stuns someone but if they don't get treated (Get recovered by there own race) there health will get progresively worse intill they either die or administered the medication from the enemy. (That weapon was for something I am writing so hope you like the idea).
        if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

MIRROR UNIVERSE HUMAN EMPIRE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Humanoid. Reptilian's too hard to appear real, and insectoid is rather dull. Humanoid, a race that can use conventional tech.
            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Something like the Foothold Aliens. Although they do appear quite Wraithish, to an extent. Make some sort of connection there.

Humanoid, but wearing suits, like the Foothold Aliens and the Kull Warriors.

It's actually surprising how varied Stargate makes Humanoid aliens- we've had the Wraith, the Asurans and the Goa'uld. All of these were humanoid but essentially not- insect-like, nanites, parasitic snakes...

I do like the AU Earth ideas. I've fancied Neanderthal-humans myself, if they can get the prosthetics right.

Comment

ZOMBIES! And not the fresh kind, rotten emacieted crusty zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                  Humanoid. Reptilian's too hard to appear real, and insectoid is rather dull. Humanoid, a race that can use conventional tech.
                  but what kind of humanoid?
                  fact is every alien on Stargate except the Reetu have been humanoid..

Comment

Replicators weren't humaoid at first

Neither are the gas aliens from SGA Home..

Go Green

Comment

Very tall humanoids or mist beings like those in the Crystal Skull.

Comment

beings like the one from "hide and seek" bent on total annihilation. oh waith. thats for 3.0 fleet :/

Comment

I'd like to see something like that alien hologram in that episode with the giant teraformer, I forget its name.
                          Originally posted by Craig Charles
                          "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Guest, you mean;

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/r.../gadmeer.shtml?

I liked those aliens as well.
                            Loved thier ship more(the inside), sleek and simple...!

Comment

yea well i would LOVE to see them again

Comment

Working...
                              X