X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wars closer to home

WAR

while we are battle all these interglatic foes, war is raging on earth

but we have just received all these new advanced wepons and sheilds from the asguard

so you would think that the western powers of the IOA would try to develop some of these plasma beem wepons or mabey tanks with sheilds to fight in the battle feild.

in short- you would think america or some other country would try to quietly include some of these advanced techonologys to help them win wars on earth lol

Yes, we just fire all the army and recruit one person for so many km of battlefield, give the kull armor and a zat and send them off.
    Originally posted by Craig Charles
    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Well that kinda of goes against what the US said they would never do with the technology and is a very tetchy subject, Other countries in the world would not be happy if this alien technology was used with such a blatant disregard for the gate treaty. And why would the IOA do it, There sole purpose is to over see the Stargate as an International team to make sure its being run properly they have no interest in implementing it into modern days armies unless they are going to defend against alien attack.

But on the other hand this is what would be brilliant addition to NATO forces (Because China and Russia are evil ).
      Kull warior armour - Just imagine it being implemented on a SAS soldier or marine commando they would be invincible.
      Ancient portable shield - The manly shields from Atlantis would be brilliant.
      Zat - 'OMG there sending tanks' ' No worries with this new weapon I can make them disapear '
      Mini drone launcer - Why use mortars when you can send thousands of Minidrones into the enemy trench or building.
      Puddlejumpers - one heck of a gunship.
      Asgard explosion dampners - Ha laugh at those terrorist when there bombs dont work but your energy weapons do.
      Enemy bombers are nothing to worry about with the new Asgard base shield .
      Also switch the shells from tanks with Drones and you can slice your way through hundreds of t-62's with 1 drone.
      if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

I wonder what would've happened if at the beginning Earth sent its entire army through the gate to destroy the Goa'uld.
        "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by puddle_jumper5 View Post
          WAR

while we are battle all these interglatic foes, war is raging on earth

but we have just received all these new advanced wepons and sheilds from the asguard

so you would think that the western powers of the IOA would try to develop some of these plasma beem wepons or mabey tanks with sheilds to fight in the battle feild.

in short- you would think america or some other country would try to quietly include some of these advanced techonologys to help them win wars on earth lol
          and then the russians would take the gate back.. and well..

Comment

And then the Apollo, Daedalus and the Odyssey prepare to go to war with Russia for it back... and well...

Comment

Its an elaborate cover up for alien caused fatalities. x303 blows up so they say 100 some ppl died in iraq. :-p

Comment

just fire a gatebuster at iraq.

" ladies and gentlemen, we killed em"

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
                  I wonder what would've happened if at the beginning Earth sent its entire army through the gate to destroy the Goa'uld.
                  They would've sent their entire fleet to Earth, or more than likely one or two to bomb Earth into oblivion.

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  just fire a gatebuster at iraq.

" ladies and gentlemen, we killed em"
                  And the rest of the world.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

They are making a mod for Command and conquer: Generals. Three sides, SGC, Goauld and Wraith.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/10475/star...se-in-conflict

Something like that

Go Green

Comment

(Because China and Russia are evil .
                      LOL and you clearly have no idea about foreign affairs, diplomacy or history. IF your american, the evilness of a nation should be judged against the USA, at the bottom of the ladder.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                        LOL and you clearly have no idea about foreign affairs, diplomacy or history. IF your american, the evilness of a nation should be judged against the USA, at the bottom of the ladder.
                        Actually... China and Russia have done some of the most "evil" things in history, though Germany tends to beat them out.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Relative. Rome did some pretty horrific things and still as the heart of christianity rome/italy could be condemned pretty severely. What was so evil about Russia and China? If you are talking about communism and the assumption that its pure evil then its pretty narrow minded. China until 200 years ago was the most advanced civilization on Earth and even then was ahead for many decades after the west industrialised.
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

Lets not forget the British empire committed some atrocities. I don't think there are many countries which haven't done something 'evil' in the past.

BTW Tep, Rome is only the heart of Catholicism its not the heart of Christianity.
                            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                              Relative. Rome did some pretty horrific things and still as the heart of christianity rome/italy could be condemned pretty severely. What was so evil about Russia and China? If you are talking about communism and the assumption that its pure evil then its pretty narrow minded. China until 200 years ago was the most advanced civilization on Earth and even then was ahead for many decades after the west industrialised.
                              I'm not saying communism is evil, how ignorant do I look I'm just saying that the governments of those two countries have violated human rights and committed atrocities on a massive scale. Sure, Rome, Britain, America, etc. have all done some bad things, but I was just pointing out that it wasn't entirely childish to say "China and Russia are evil," because to a certain extent, they fit the definition (maybe not Russia so much anymore, though).
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                              X