This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SciFi Promos are So Bad They Should Just Make it Up

At this point, it would at least be funnier if instead of doing such bad promos, SciFi just completely made them up. Mallozzi should send them 20 seconds of raw footage & the episode title every week and let them go crazy.

"The Shrine": In a world where treasurers are valuable... the Atlantis team must supplement their budget by relic hunting after Woolsey loses millions on the Lakers' game.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Even with the bad and lack of promotion Atlantis still seems to pull in the good numbers. Hey I am cool with that, less expense on promotion means a better chance for a renewal. It's almost like they don't even need to advertise Atlantis and still, the viewers will come, lol.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Even with the bad and lack of promotion Atlantis still seems to pull in the good numbers. Hey I am cool with that, less expense on promotion means a better chance for a renewal. It's almost like they don't even need to advertise Atlantis and still, the viewers will come, lol.
      Yes, I noticed the lack of ads for SGA in the recent TV Guide (in print) and in SciFi Channel's own magazine, SciFi Magazine, for Stargate Atlantis.

However, Eureka has print ads in those publications.

Perhaps MGM is not willing to spend the money, but NBCU is.

Sigh.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Stargate's promos usually never were that great but that really never bothered me. I did however love the promos for SG1's Line in the Sand and the premier promo for SGA.
        Line in the Sand - Episode 1012

"We must stand fight!"

Comment

Working...
        X