Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 5 coming FOXtel Australia (SciFi Channel)?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5 coming FOXtel Australia (SciFi Channel)?

Does anybody know if Season 5 of Stargate Atlantis is coming to the Australian SciFi channel on Foxtel? I really need to know.

Thanks!

VeHQ.NET

i guarantee you that it wont be for awhile but itll be on channel 7 sooner if your willing to stay up really late of course
    Sozan, a Chinese Zen master, was asked by a student: "What is the most valuable thing in the world?"
    The master replied: "The head of a dead cat."
    "Why is the head of a dead cat the most valuable thing in the world?" inquired the student.
    Sozan replied: "Because no one can name its price."

A long time ago in China there were two friends, one who played the harp skillfully and one who listened skillfully.
    When the one played or sang about a mountain, the other would say: "I can see the mountain before us."
    When the other played about water, the listener would exclaim: "Here is the running stream!"
    But the listener fell sick and died. The first friend cut the strings of his harp and never played again. Since that time the cutting of harp strings has always been a sign of intimate friendship.

Comment

isnt scifi in aus only showing S1 & 2? i mean come on how much outdated could they be? foxtel is aus is nothing but a joke...
      The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

it really is...... but channel 7 haven't released the rights to the later seasons yet hell they only just finished showing season three
        Sozan, a Chinese Zen master, was asked by a student: "What is the most valuable thing in the world?"
        The master replied: "The head of a dead cat."
        "Why is the head of a dead cat the most valuable thing in the world?" inquired the student.
        Sozan replied: "Because no one can name its price."

A long time ago in China there were two friends, one who played the harp skillfully and one who listened skillfully.
        When the one played or sang about a mountain, the other would say: "I can see the mountain before us."
        When the other played about water, the listener would exclaim: "Here is the running stream!"
        But the listener fell sick and died. The first friend cut the strings of his harp and never played again. Since that time the cutting of harp strings has always been a sign of intimate friendship.

Comment

The dvd box set will be released before foxtel gets it. Id say around about the time channel 7 is ending season 4. (Unless they show it straight away since SG-1 is finished) But id recommened downloading it from itunes or something like that.

Comment

AUSTRALIAN FREE-TO-AIR + CABLE TV STINKS!
            S5 will not come to TV (Channel 7 before Foxtel though) for a LONG LONG time.
            Channel 7 just finished S3, and even it is more up-to-date than SciFi channel for us.

Buy it on iTunes and burn it, download it or buy the BoxSet when it comes out.

NOTE: For iTunes you will have to go to the US Store... as no Statgate episodes are in the Australian Store (even iTunes let's us down)

Comment

Working...
            X