This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA season 4 dvd box set help

Hi I'm newer here so not sure if I'm allowed to post a thread but I need help really bad.
    I have a dvd player built into my computer and I tried to play the sga seaspn 4 dvd set (I live in the US) on my computer well the disk never comes up to play so i checked my computer for the dvd file and found nothing. Dies anyone have this problem??????? Can anyone please check this for me??? please and thanks! If this doesnt work i might have to take back my dvds which would suck.

I just tired all seasons and the only season I get to play is season 3

Who do i contact (maybe MGM) to complain? I cant believe they wont play on my computer

Please pm me any idea on what I should do.

Harper and Ronon fics
    The Runner

The Outcast and The Outsider

Well i have played all mine in my computer with no trouble. Check your software and see if it is working well. If season 3 plays then the others should. Contact the people you bought them from and see if it is not too late to refund them. And if it is just stick to a normal DVD player from now on.
    sigpic

Comment

thanks but I wanted to rip my dvd to get episodes on to my computer so I can make music videos.

Harper and Ronon fics
      The Runner

Comment

It's possible that your drive isn't able to read the disc.

Make sure the discs are clean, also run a lens cleaner to make sure your drive is clean and to make sure that nothing is wrong with the drive itself, try other dvds in the boxset and other any other dvds you have.

sigpic

Comment

I have cleaned it and also tried other dvd box sets that arent sga so I have no idea whats wrong.

Harper and Ronon fics
          The Runner

Comment

It's possible that you have a dud set. Those may have to go back to the store. I'm currently ripping episodes from season 4 to my PC and at the moment... No problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Iyakamae View Post
              It's possible that you have a dud set. Those may have to go back to the store. I'm currently ripping episodes from season 4 to my PC and at the moment... No problems.
              um I dont know I'm going to call best buy tomorrow to try to figure out the problem.

Harper and Ronon fics
              The Runner

Comment

Working...
              X