New Weapon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Weapon!

Wouldn't it be awesome if the season shows a submersed city ? In a planet that has nearly 95% water???

A city underwater, maintained by geothermal energy, and shields. And has a weapon capable of firing pulses of lasers through the water and shoot into the orbit of the planet!

Talk about insane Damage, because wraith weapons can't go all the way down into the water since water disperses energy quicker because wraith weapons weren't created for that. Thats why it's bad to have exposed electrical wiring's in the water! And even if it does reach the city, it's protected by a shield! A SHIELD!!!!

It'd be more awesome to actually have a season where atlantis team visits the moon base back on Terra (a.k.a Earth).
    Or actually finds a abandoned moon base extracting a special mineral! That was required for Atlantean civilizations. Showing more awesome atlantean stuff! And finds out a several places were completely sealed off, and when they opened it, it was debris of warships, that was destroyed! And Daedalus comes to salvage some parts!

Originally posted by Cloudmaster101 View Post
    Wouldn't it be awesome if the season shows a submersed city ? In a planet that has nearly 95% water???

A city underwater, maintained by geothermal energy, and shields. And has a weapon capable of firing pulses of lasers through the water and shoot into the orbit of the planet!

Talk about insane Damage, because wraith weapons can't go all the way down into the water since water disperses energy quicker because wraith weapons weren't created for that. Thats why it's bad to have exposed electrical wiring's in the water! And even if it does reach the city, it's protected by a shield! A SHIELD!!!!

It'd be more awesome to actually have a season where atlantis team visits the moon base back on Terra (a.k.a Earth).
    Or actually finds a abandoned moon base extracting a special mineral! That was required for Atlantean civilizations. Showing more awesome atlantean stuff! And finds out a several places were completely sealed off, and when they opened it, it was debris of warships, that was destroyed! And Daedalus comes to salvage some parts!
    Moon base???

and what are these new weapon assumptions?
    this is stargate technology discussion, i think!
    "FOR DISTANT WORLDS WE PLEDGE TO RESPECT"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daniel Jackson View Post
      Moon base???

and what are these new weapon assumptions?
      this is stargate technology discussion, i think!
      wrong place.. hahahahah.

Comment

Yes but our "laser" will probably disperse too.

Comment

how abut the city uses a massive pluse of water to rise up from the ocean. like a sonic boom

Comment

i dont get a clue about this thread.

but what about a city, placed on a massive, 10km in diametre base, and uses a NIG kind of powersource. or actually, multiple of em. a mining station underneath it, and a grid of 20 geothermal powerplants around it, combined with one big one under the city.

the shield consists out of 15 shield Emitters, each together to make a shield around the city, extending 200m above the largest tower.
            unlike atlantis, there are no "arms", but its rather a massive plateau.

defenses are:

sattelite grid. small 3m long ones with a single beam weapon.

Shield. explained above

Superlasers, to take out incoming fighters and missiles

offensive is:
            Ancient drones.
            Ancient Pulse weapon Emplacements
            Asgard Pulse weapons
            asgard beam weapons

the city is self sustaining, and has primary, primary backup, secondary, secondary backup, and tertiary, and tertiary backup powergrids.
            Primary: power is channed throughout the city,
            Secondary: power from the primary is channelled to various key locations
            tertiary: power from the secondary is sent to devices ETC.

all key systems[shields, etc] are connected to all powergrids.

the city has dozens of linked inercialless drives, togerther making up propulsion.

the city has hyperfield emitters, to allow hyperspace travel.

Comment

ehh??? the word "ship" is no in the thread.

Comment

This thread confuddles me...
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Me to

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    and sounds like Retarded

debris of warships that was destroyed??? umm redundant and its Stargate ATLANTIS. Atlantis was the key word meaning that the seasons would be based at ***gasp*** Atlantis in the Pegasus galaxy.
                    supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
                      and sounds like Retarded
                      "Confuses" is so boring... I like to mix it up.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

So where is the moon base at?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudmaster101 View Post

Something like that :
                          Attached Files
                          La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                          L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Uh sure, that'd be awesome...whatever you say.
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I wish for an entire season of atlantis submerged at the bottom of the sea. PJs can go thru water so its not like anythings lost. Cept 302 and 304 landings. We know wraith energy weapons are dispersed in the water over a certain depth. I picture Ronin on the ground by the shield and a huge fish looking at him like WTH?

Comment

Working...
                              X