This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC-303 and NX-01

If the Prometheus and the NX-01 Enterprise fought against each other, who would win? Sure, the Enterprise has there nice phase cannons and such, but the Prommie has Asgasrd weapons, and the Asgard are way more advanced than us or the year 2150....us. So anyway, I think the Prommie would win: Better Shields and Better Weapons. What do you guys think?
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Prometheus. But it would be a close one.
    Rocky

Comment

My money is on Enterprise.
      Let's see how much is left of Prometheus after she fires Photonic Torpedoes.
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
        My money is on Enterprise.
        Let's see how much is left of Prometheus after she fires Photonic Torpedoes.
        Same here. i just think that after a while, those damn X-302s would get damn annoying.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

A Photonic Torpedo does what? A Photon Torpedo does 60MT. We already have nuclear missiles of 250MT, and can get atleast 1GT with Naquadah. Probably 10GT+ with Naquadriah.

Then NX-01 does what Warp5? Warp 9.9975 = 8,000c. BC-303 Nr. Hyperdrive = 232,000c.

Shields. NX-01 had none, only armor.
          Asgard shields can withstand several 100 MT's if I had to guess (Damage taken during TLC2)

My guess:
          Goa'uld: Every planetary bombardment has been like a few cruise missiles, but that's probably only at a very low setting.

Ha'tak: 5-10MT
          Al'kesh: 2*250kT, Bombs: 750kT-1.5MT
          Glider: 125kT

Asgard:
          Beliskner: 50MT
          "O'Neill": 100MT

Comment

hmm. didn't the enterprise have shields, aAnubiss?
            well, i like the thoughts so far. i was thinking, the enterprise could either shoot down the prommie's missiles with phasers or redirect them with their tractor beams.
            and about withstanding megaton upon megaton of explosion, i think it would be cool to have a scene where the prometheus is nuked from space while it on a planet, and when the explosion subsides, its still there, battered, but alive. anyway, thats just a thought. keep the posts going!
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
              If the Prometheus and the NX-01 Enterprise fought against each other, who would win? Sure, the Enterprise has there nice phase cannons and such, but the Prommie has Asgasrd weapons, and the Asgard are way more advanced than us or the year 2150....us. So anyway, I think the Prommie would win: Better Shields and Better Weapons. What do you guys think?
              The Prommie, hands down...the Enterprise has crappy defenses compared to what the Prometheus has, and the Prometheus has the 302s and asgard weapons...nuf said!
              sigpic
              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

S
                P
                O
                I
                L
                E
                R

S
                P
                A
                C
                E

Your forgetting that in 'Home' Enterprise got upgraded.
                12% stronger hull plating, ventral and dorsal torpedo tubes and pulsed phase cannons.
                Also, Columbia NX-02 is finished now.
                Do you really expect them to just sit back and do nothing.
                No way, Prommie would be toast.
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

S

Your forgetting that in 'Home' Enterprise got upgraded.
                  12% stronger hull plating, ventral and dorsal torpedo tubes and pulsed phase cannons.
                  Also, Columbia NX-02 is finished now.
                  Do you really expect them to just sit back and do nothing.
                  No way, Prommie would be toast.
                  All the prommie would have to do is fire a naquada tipped nuke at each one from long range and they would be toast.
                  sigpic
                  Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                  "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                    All the prommie would have to do is fire a naquada tipped nuke at each one from long range and they would be toast.
                    Can missiles do Warp Five, Njet.
                    NX-class ships can evade them easily.
                    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Can NX-01 do 230,000c? Nein!

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                        Can NX-01 do 230,000c? Nein!
                        Can the missiles do that, no.
                        So that doesn't matter.
                        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Can missiles do Warp Five, Njet.
                          NX-class ships can evade them easily.
                          When has enterprise used warp to dodge anything?

THe very first use of warp in a tactical situation was the Picard manuveur. other than that ST ships either fight entirely at warp or entirely at impulse.

The NX-01 gets owned badly.

THe NX-01s most powerful weapon is the photonic torp yeild: 10 MT. Thats nothing compared to what the Prommie took in "TLC PtII" and the SG-1-verse has gigaton torps just one of those would completely vapourise the nx-01.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

I'd say neither.

How do you compare technology from different shows/movies?

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                            Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                            "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                            My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                              I'd say neither.

How do you compare technology from different shows/movies?
                              Very carefully....

Besides. With what we've learned in Endgame:

Spoiler:
                              Asgard hyperdrive. Asgard Shields. Asgard Weapons. Asgard Transporters.

The shields alone would be enough to just sit back and let the NX01 pound at them for hours with little to no damage.

Now that we have an asgard hyperdrive, I'm willing to bet we can power whatever 'asgard weapons' Thor gave us in Disclosure...perhaps an energy pulse or beam weapon. It'd probably shoot a hole clear through the NX01.

We could probably beam parts of their hull into nothingness in a 'Thors Chariot'-esque attack if we were feeling nasty.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X