This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybrid confusion!

OK what happened to the awsome bug warrior people that michel made. The ones with armored backs and super speed , they were the best . Now it seems that the hybrids are now mind controled people WHAT HAPPENED? Does anyone know?

Micheal made improvements
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

those were just a rudimentry form. Michael was seeing if he could successfully modify an iratus bug. He probably made a better retrovirus using the bug's DNA. Now if the Hybrids had armor like that...
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I liked the bugs better ,who agrees with me?

Comment

Well in The Kindred P2 Carson shoots 2 Hybrids with a 9mil and they drop after 2 shots. But the bug people took a hell of alot of fire power to take down. Not sure how you can call them an improvment.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

The bug people didn't seem too bright, though. Michael was lonely and needed people to talk to. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

michael's hybrids = Atlantis version of the Kull warrior
              if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                Well in The Kindred P2 Carson shoots 2 Hybrids with a 9mil and they drop after 2 shots. But the bug people took a hell of alot of fire power to take down. Not sure how you can call them an improvment.
                What about mental improvements.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah I agree with jelgate, the hybrids can fly ships and use technology, the monsters were just pretty much that...monsters hehe. Just speculating here, what about feeding? I think the monsters had to feed, like the Wraith do (if I'm wrong I'm sorry ) The Hybrids don't need to feed that way anymore and its easier and cheaper for the series to have people in that role instead of monsters (you know the suits and make-up and sound effects and all that stuff) haha.
                  Stargate Universe's main villain...THE DEVOURER OF WORLDS himself!...sure!sigpic

Comment

For soldiers, Michael should have created many more of the bug form hybrids.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Oh, great. You mean like Windows Vista was supposed to be an improvement?

Comment

Got to say I prefer the bugs, they had that fear feeling to them.
                        Phl / Whedonfanuk

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          you mean that disobeying orders Kannan and his athosian friends, don't you? They're useless against our mighty superheroes. Bugs were mucgh bette
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

He should have kept both species. The hybrids for smart people and the bug people for mindless soldiers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              you mean that disobeying orders Kannan and his athosian friends, don't you? They're useless against our mighty superheroes. Bugs were mucgh bette
                              Not really, as if they'd have been able to fly and maintain a ship, not to mention the fact they were guys running around in rubber suits that looked hilariously fake.

Comment

Working...
                              X