Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing a Goa'uld to Earths Sea

Introducing a Goa’uld to Earths Sea

I guess their be no more father-son fishing trips.

But what kind of other effects could you see on Earth?

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

I want to smoke the same stuff.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

A Goa'uld'd shark-now that would be something to see

Comment

Well for one i would not like to meet a shark near the area where you put the Goa'uld in

But also the Goa'uld would seek out a "dominant" host to ensure survival

Also for a sucsefull exsperiment you would have to introduce about 2-3 Goa'ulds i each one of earths diffrent sea varients to ensure that you have a variaty of results and see what happens.

P.S i would also like to add that you not try this as it would lead to the destruction of all aquatic life and human life also its a bad idea

EDIT:
        Also it would not work.
        sigpic

Comment

This thread is clearly insane enough to do that Thermi-putting Goa'ild on Earth intentionally in the first place gives that away-Goa'uld'd Tiger Sharks LOL

Comment

The goa'uld would likely use the biggest predators as hosts, saves being eaten by them and take over the sea, imagine something as powerful as a great white with the brains of a goa'uld, until they get into a land animal or bird then it's onto taking over the humans.

Comment

I imagine the fishing trips would continue. I'm told salt-dried symbiotes go great with beer.
              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

As if spiders, snakes and sun weren't enough to keep me out of Australia (like the people though), I'd say the kicker would be saltwater crocs with glowing eyes and frickin' super-regenerative abilities, not to mention megolamaniacal tendencies.
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Aren't Goa'uld symbiotes freshwater eels?

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                    I imagine the fishing trips would continue. I'm told salt-dried symbiotes go great with beer.
                    Tastes like chicken

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
                      Aren't Goa'uld symbiotes freshwater eels?
                      Yeah, last time I checked..........I wasn't salty.

Comment

This thread is planning on infesting Earth with alien parasites just to see what would happen. I doubt we care if they're saltwater or not!

Besides, I'd bet that a goa'uld is adaptive enough to variable host biochemistry that mere sodium chloride isn't going to stop it burrowing into the skull of some unfortunate animal and seizing control of its body.
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Unless that Goa'uld you introduced was a queen, I don't really see any long term environmental consequences. It would either be eaten, or take a host.
                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

ouch.

"newsflash. attacks by agressive animals continue. please stay away from the water"
                            "recent reports talked about crocodiles with glowing eyes. what can you say about this"
                            * the man looks oddish, then his eyes glow*
                            "you all will die!"

Comment

They would set up a false dolphin religion with them as gods

Comment

Working...
                              X