This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angus MacGyver DVD

Does the dvd have alot of extras included in it such as bloopers, interviews and explanations on how they came about the scientific solutions

was macgyvers first name really angus?

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think the interviews and stuff can pretty much be expected at least. I remember this show from when I was a kid. (even though I was born the year it started on TV.) I don't think I'd buy the DVDs but it's definately an awesome show.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
        I'm not sure, but I think the interviews and stuff can pretty much be expected at least. I remember this show from when I was a kid. (even though I was born the year it started on TV.) I don't think I'd buy the DVDs but it's definately an awesome show.

What!?!? Your not?!!?! *Gasp* Why not? you are the first person who said that you won't buy them!

Comment

There's lots of other DVDs I'd want to get first. Plus I don't remember the show that well.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
            was macgyvers first name really angus?
            Originally, it was Stacey, although it was never stated. But in the final episode they said his name was Angus, so that became canon.
            Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
              Originally, it was Stacey, although it was never stated. But in the final episode they said his name was Angus, so that became canon.
              I was mention in the final episode but we found out when Mac went back in time in a spoof the A Connectuit Yankee in King Authur's Court. I believe that was a two parter.

Comment

You know, for 30 bucks, it isn't that bad of a price.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

That was not his last episode peoples.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    interesting, i never knew that

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                      interesting, i never knew that
                      I'm sure it's one of those little known facts. I've never actually watched a full episode of MacGyver (I watched about two minutes of an ep, but only because I was a fan of SG-1 and wanted to see what made RDA so famous), but I still wanted to read the trivia on it from IMDb.
                      Rocky

Comment

There's lots of other DVDs I'd want to get first. Plus I don't remember the show that well.

Doh! Well you will just have to watch Macgyver and familiarize yourself with it. How was your weekend?

Comment

MacGyver isn't shown anymore on Australian TV. Not even on the cable network TV1 which shows classic TV shows. So the only way I'd be able to watch MacGyver is by watching them on DVD. (and I don't want to get the DVDs without watching the show first... ) Weekend? Good. How about you?

Comment

MacGyver isn't shown anymore on Australian TV. Not even on the cable network TV1 which shows classic TV shows. So the only way I'd be able to watch MacGyver is by watching them on DVD. (and I don't want to get the DVDs without watching the show first... ) Weekend? Good. How about you?
                            I guess you are from Australian.. That's to bad that Macgyver isn't in Australian tv. Oh I'm fine.. thanks.. Well the DVD's are going to be uncut. The tv version will be cut.. Maybe you can ask someone to send you copies of Macgyver hehehe..

Comment

Working...
                            X