Season 5-Episode 10-First Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5-Episode 10-First Contact

Anyone got any idea who the new enemy of atlantis is. obviously advanced. better not be more replicators!

I'm not joking, if the bring back the replicators either MW or PG one more time, I will stop watching Atlantis. Honestly, it's pathetic, come up with something new and fresh, keep old fans interested and bring in some newbies wih some wonderful new race, be it ally or enemy, i don't give a s**t.
    Meh.

Comment

well, producers have said it's an enemy... come on, where's an ally for once. im so sick of the humans always losing, cant we win for once! NO MORE REPLICATORS!!!

Comment

Come on Replicators!!!!!! Replicators Replicators Replicators *runs out of room*

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

anythink but replacators, replacators have been don to death, but doesent this thread suit more in the stargate atalantis season 5 not in science and tech, and i read somewhere that this is a new race never seen befor

Comment

How about some animal form replicators.....joking.

I just hope the fanwank beams of uberness don't 1 hit K.O. them like they do every other enemy.
            Perhaps Puff

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
              anythink but replacators, replacators have been don to death, but doesent this thread suit more in the stargate atalantis season 5 not in science and tech, and i read somewhere that this is a new race never seen befor
              Hey.... you're right. im a noob. but yes. this race has never been seen before...

Comment

The name of the episode pretty much says it all doesn't it? First Contact means we're not met this species before. We can speculate all we like, but we'll probably have to wait until the episode aires (which frtunately is in a couple of months).
                *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

Lol, airs in a couple of months? Means it will be leaked in a couple of weeks...
                  Meh.

Comment

Maybe some group that wants tho use the mentioned device against the Wraith and thereby killing a lot of people. Or perhaps someone who has for some reason a grugde against us.

Comment

Yeah, atlantis expedition probably unknowingly did something to affect these people/things and then they don't forgive atlantis, and then they fight each other. considering it's the mid season episode, it will be big.

Comment

No more replicators!!!!!!!!

A fresh new enemy-more like the Goa'uld and will stick like glue and take years to kill off. Wraith are not a threat in space anymore as we could send Oddessy to wipe them out.

Comment

have they said its an enemy now?

Comment

yes. besides, us finding the attero device is what makes em mad, as they want it too

Comment

wasn't it

Spoiler:
                              evil asgard from an alternate universe?
                              Visit my Website

Comment

Working...
                              X