Where's Teal'c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Teal'c

In Unending Teal'c goes back in time and he's got grey hair at the SGC. My question is Why isn't there a second Teal'c??? cuz surely he was on the bridge tthe second time when the shields had just failed and simultaneously in engineering?????(U see him holding on to a handle thingy )

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
    In Unending Teal'c goes back in time and he's got grey hair at the SGC. My question is Why isn't there a second Teal'c??? cuz surely he was on the bridge tthe second time when the shields had just failed and simultaneously in engineering?????(U see him holding on to a handle thingy )
    Either Teal'c got angrey and killed him, or because of the laws of Phsyics maybe he was taken out and the old one was left.

Comment

1, Perhaps they met each other and the ship was'nt big enough for the both of them
      2, They take it in turns every 12 hours without the SGC knowing
      3, Plenty more Teal'c for Ish'ta
      4, Maybe the young Teal'c ended up in the Star Wars galaxy-poor Teal'c!
      5, or maybe they didn't want to pay Christopher Judge twice so decided to airbrush one of him out!

Comment

It reversed time, but since he was in an exclusion bubble, there as no Teal'c to go backwards

Go Green

Comment

Sometimes...I wonder if people actually watch the episodes or just randomly post things...because things that are clearly explained in the episodes are questioned. Lordy!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X