This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we see O'Neill this year?

Does anyone know if there'sa possibility of O'Neill dropping by for one episode this year? It'd make for a fun episode, and it'd help promote Continuum.

Hmm. I doubt that.

Unless it's in ep 19 or 20. We know little about those two yet.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

TPTB already confirmed it's not going to happen.
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Ah well. How come?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
          Ah well. How come?
          Likely because TPTB don't have a story that needs him this year... and they likely arn't going to go out of their way to write one seeing as how we've got Sam in two, Daniel in two, Teal'c in at least one, and the possibility of Cam and Vala in epis 19 and 20.

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
          Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Nigel RAF writes: “What does the Magic Eight Ball say about a Jack O’niell guest spot in season five?”

Magic 8 Ball says: Outlook not so good.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...s-development/

also
            Sammie writes: “Any chance we’ll see Jack in season 5?”

Answer: No chance. Sorry.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nto-wish-list/
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

i wouldn't want jack in Atlantis ....the situation these people have been facing would eb to dangerous to risk the head of homeworld security

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                Likely because TPTB don't have a story that needs him this year...
                Fair enough.

we've got Sam in two, Daniel in two, Teal'c in at least one, and the possibility of Cam and Vala in epis 19 and 20.
                I knew Daniel would be in two; but I thought Sam was to have a large, recurring role? Are Teal'c, Cam, and Vala really going to stop by; or are you pulling my leg?

Comment

I knew Daniel would be in two; but I thought Sam was to have a large, recurring role? Are Teal'c, Cam, and Vala really going to stop by; or are you pulling my leg?
                  Sam's been confirmed for episode 200, Teal'c was confirmed for one episode... which I believe will be 200... and there's been a few references to a great big crossover/ best of both galaxies for 200... Teal'c+Sam=2/5th of SG-1... catch my drift...

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Sam's been confirmed for episode 200, Teal'c was confirmed for one episode... which I believe will be 200... and there's been a few references to a great big crossover/ best of both galaxies for 200... Teal'c+Sam=2/5th of SG-1... catch my drift...
                    Best of both galaxies would include Jack, lol.

Jack actually makes more sense being there than most people. He is after all in charge of the entire American military presence in the Pegasus Galaxy (BC-304s & the Expedition's).

I also strongly doubt that it's a matter of not having a story for Jack, I'm pretty sure it's more about RDA being mostly retired. I think if RDA's agent called up tptb and said he was interested in doing an Atlantis guest spot, they'd have a draft of a script with him in it within a couple of days.
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

That's not even close go what's happening.

Sam MIGHT guest star in the 100th episode, scheduling permitting. No confirmation on any other SG1 guest stars save for Dr. Lee and Daniel, of course.

Comment

Dr. Lee! Good… he is funny!

Comment

David writes: “Are you guys planning on having Vala make a guest appearance on Atlantis?”

Answer: Sorry. No plans for Vala in Atlantis.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...rific-top-ten/

Sam's been confirmed for episode 200,
                          actually it's ep 100 and Joe said
                          JM: Well, as you may or may not be aware, Dr. Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) will be swinging by for the show's mid-season two-parter. Also, schedule permitting, we would love to have Colonel Carter (Amanda Tapping) put in an appearance for the show's 100th episode (our Season 5 finale).
                          http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...view/800042483

Teal'c was confirmed for one episode
                          really?

... which I believe will be 200...

and there's been a few references to a great big crossover/ best of both galaxies for 200... Teal'c+Sam=2/5th of SG-1... catch my drift...
                          JM: We’ve yet to break the 100th episode. However, in our initial spinning, we have discussed the possibility of having the best of both worlds — or galaxies, as the case may be.
                          http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...view/800042483
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Daniel's confirmed for two episodes. Sam's in at least two, since they said it'd be a recurring role. Teal'c's role in "Reunion" was to give Sam someone to say goodbye to. "Midway" was so they could have the Teal'c & Ronan episode. I really don't see a reason for another Teal'c appearance. Mitchell, however... I could see him appearing in an Earth-based episode to help Sheppard's team accomplish some mission of great importance. Vala... I just don't see how she could work in an Atlantis episode. On SG-1, she was there for comic reliefe and to give depth to the Ori saga. What could she bring to an Atlantis episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              You know what I meant Jumper

I thought the more recent interviews and press releases have confirmed Sam's coming back in 2...100.

As for Vala... I didn't see that one... well... we could still have Sam/Teal'c/Mitchel for an earth-based epi... we know next to nothing about the finale other than it involves Earth, gonna be a big crossover, and the crew's doing something in Vegas (though that could simply be a great big cast and crew party... or a team up with CSI... OH COME ON! YOU ALL WANT TO SEE THAT! )

And you're right there, Ripple in Space, if RDA/ RDA's agent called up TPTB, they'd go and write up an episode with Jack post-haste... however, if that didn't happen, I don't think TPTB would peruse that idea for more that a few minutes

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Working...
                              X