Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 - "Space Race" - Actor as Tech Con Security Guard

From the Brooks Van Norman web site:

(Please follow the link for the complete article. Photos at the site.)

Becoming Half Alien on Stargate SG-1

Being part of a sci-fi TV series was fun - even it was only as half human, grunt security guard. Having spent many years in Vancouver, I know how important the film and TV business is.

Spending some time on set was something that I wanted to do for a while so that I could learn more about production, camera work and editing.

As it turned out, I learned a lot about patience and not much about production. However, it was still a very fun experience to be on a few show and I did learn a few things about camera work.

Stargate SG-1’s production involves a ton of post-production editing for special effects and sound that you don’t see on set.

This particular episode that I was on filmed in Vancouver during the early spring. The show aired months later as Episode 8 in Season 7.

If you’re interested in the full screenplay of this particular episode, you can download it from MGM’s site here.

I was scheduled to be on set for the whole day… and I mean the WHOLE DAY.

My call time was 5:10 am. This means that I had to be ready for make up about 30 minutes later. I had my own trailer room to get changed in and store my belonings.

**snippage**

Photo courtesy of GateWorld
    Last edited by morjana; 03 July 2008, 01:58 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X