Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Atlantis - TVaholic: Questions for Joseph Mallozzi and Robert Picardo?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis - TVaholic: Questions for Joseph Mallozzi and Robert Picardo?

From TVaholic:

http://www.tvaholic.com/2008/06/30/t...-repeat-weeds/

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

June 30, 2008

Tonight on the Tube: CBS Comedy Repeats, Army Wives Repeat & Weeds

by Jason the TVaholic

**snippage**

In upcoming interview news, will be on a conference call tomorrow with Robert Picardo and executive producer Joseph Mallozzi of Stargate Atlantis, so if you have any questions about the upcoming season, you can leave them in the comments or use the contact form and I will try to get them answered.

http://www.tvaholic.com/contact-info/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

SGA - TVaholic: Questions for Joseph Mallozzi and Robert Picardo?:

An update July 2 '08:

(Please follow the link for the complete daily update.)

News & Notes

...Also, yesterday’s conference call with Robert Picardo and executive producer Joseph Mallozzi of Stargate Atlantis was the longest call I’ve ever been on. The Q&A portion of the call lasted just over 90-minutes. I think I will be posting it as a two or three part series. Otherwise, you would just scroll forever trying to read it. Thanks to all who sent in questions, I think you’ll find that whether I asked them or not, many of them were answered by the end of the call. As a preview, many people wanted to know about Torri Higginson and whether Dr. Elizabeth Weir will be back? She will not, but it sounded like it was her decision not to return, as they had put together a storyline and even written an episode for her.

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X