This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scare Tactics Redux

As ridiculous as some of the first two seasons of Scare Tactics were, we alway's got treated to a handful of truly great practical jokes each season. I am always afraid that some poor victim is going to have a heart attack.

I like how they got Traci Morgan as the new host (hopefully he will be good). And I also like how they are going to give us back to back (two half-hour) episodes for three weeks in a row especially considering season III only has six episodes in the can. Anyway I am glad it's back and I hope it's at least half-way decent.

(From SciFi-Channel Website)
    Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan of 30 Rock and Saturday Night Live hosts the all-new season of the hidden-camera show Scare Tactics. -- Set up by friends and loved ones, unsuspecting victims are placed into elaborately staged scary situations involving movie-style special effects and makeup. The horror hoaxes are skillfully designed to tap into the wildest fears of the prank's prey. -- Viewers laugh along to the hilarious reactions of the show's "stars" as they are caught off guard and on camera.
    Last edited by the Fifth Race; 28 June 2008, 08:13 PM.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
    I am always afraid the some poor victim is going to have a heart attack.
    LOL -- I liked the "original" Scare Tactics with Shannon Doherty. I agree that most of it was rather corny and seemed set up. But occasionally they did nail it, and when they did it was ugly and very funny. I will definetly tune in to see what they come up with Traci Morgan and company this time around.

Comment

I'll give it a shot. If it isn't for me, I'll just change the channel.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I gotta say, I have never heard of this show before now.
        Sounds awesome though.

Comment

I hate Traci Morgan so I think I'll skip this, although I did like it when Shannon Doherty was the host.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I watched a detailed trailer of the up-coming season of Scare Tactics and it looks fantastic. I think most of us have a dark side to our sense of humor where we like to see people get the cr*p scared out of them once in a while, especially through an elobrate practical joke.

I will tune in tonight for the premiere. Traci Morgan should be a nice change as host.
            The USS Defiant Rocks!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

Working...
            X