just got back.

LOVED IT.

Go see it. NOW.

AHHHH I'm all giddy!!!

seriously? no one else saw this today?

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
      Nope, I never see a movie on opening day, I wait a while so it's not so crowed. Hopefully I'll see it in a few weeks.
      sigpic

Comment

i had to work

Comment

omg.

just got back.

LOVED IT.

Go see it. NOW.

AHHHH I'm all giddy!!!
          Morbo, i think you just momentarilly transformed into a teenage girl.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
            Nope, I never see a movie on opening day, I wait a while so it's not so crowed. Hopefully I'll see it in a few weeks.
            there were a total of 8 other people in the theater. Went to a 12pm showing. And yes I live in a place where theaters sell out.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            Morbo, i think you just momentarilly transformed into a teenage girl.
            I bet I'm a hottie

Comment

I've seen the trailer and it looks really good, but unfortunately I'm all spent for this month.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I saw it today. It was extremely sweet.

"Waaaallleeeeeee..."
                "Eeeeeevvvaaaaa..."

My mom and I awwed a lot.

And the human race disgusted me. I got that it was supposed to be a vacation, but it was just horrible. ugh.
                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

This movie was incredible. Pixar's best yet, IMO.

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                  And the human race disgusted me. I got that it was supposed to be a vacation, but it was just horrible. ugh.
                  I thought it was realistic. Whole movie seemed to have an underlying message warning against overreliance on technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezia View Post

I thought it was realistic. Whole movie seemed to have an underlying message warning against overreliance on technology.
                    I got that. But still... It was quite disgusting.

Not to mention... The earth and how it was before they came back was just awful and shows what will happen if we don't recycle more.
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I got that. But still... It was quite disgusting.

Not to mention... The earth and how it was before they came back was just awful and shows what will happen if we don't recycle more.
                      Yep.

Though when you think about it, the film's theme does strike some alarming similarities with our modern culture - i.e. internet/TV/etc. making people more sedentary, driving everywhere in cars, the "junk food diet" so on and so forth.

Comment

Yep.

Though when you think about it, the film's theme does strike some alarming similarities with our modern culture - i.e. internet/TV/etc. making people more sedentary, driving everywhere in cars, the "junk food diet" so on and so forth.
                        I know. And, when you think about it, it was only a hundred years in the future, so this could still happen. And at the rate we're going, it may happen sooner.
                        sigpic
                        dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I know. And, when you think about it, it was only a hundred years in the future, so this could still happen. And at the rate we're going, it may happen sooner.
                          that's the point.

i want to see this movie like 5 more times. Gah I love it!

Comment

Saw it. Loved it. It's fun, emotionally touching, and thought provoking all at the same time. And they don't do it with words, they do it with actions, meaning almost everybody can understand it. Fantastic, fantastic, FANTASTIC film. I cannot recommend it enough. One of the best movies I've seen in years.

Comment

I think so too.

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                              Saw it. Loved it. It's fun, emotionally touching, and thought provoking all at the same time. And they don't do it with words, they do it with actions, meaning almost everybody can understand it. Fantastic, fantastic, FANTASTIC film. I cannot recommend it enough. One of the best movies I've seen in years.

Me and my teenage daughter saw it yesterday. LOVED it!!!!!!! I agree, one of the best movies I have seen in years.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X