This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New photos of cast.

Is it just me that thinks the photos look too "photoshoped" i know they are but gosh they could have blendedthem a little more!

what do you think?

sigpic

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
    Is it just me that thinks the photos look too "photoshoped" i know they are but gosh they could have blendedthem a little more!

what do you think?
    Terribly photoshopped, as always. Already some threads on these photos

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Terribly photoshopped, as always. Already some threads on these photos
      I was hoping. Either that or Robert Picardo is built like a 12 year old.

The perspective is horrible.

Comment

I thought, "Are they standing on the set? Cos it doesn't look quite right."

But still, I'm remaining positive. They look pretty.

Comment

Awful

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing the guy who did the photoshopping for season 4 has left the building. At least there was some attempt at reflection and shadow last year.
            Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            I was hoping. Either that or Robert Picardo is built like a 12 year old.

The perspective is horrible.
            The first thing I thought was, "When did Robert Picardo turn into MiniMe?"

Comment

The photos wouldn't be so bad if...

... shadows didn't pass through feet
              .... everybody wasn't posing for a rum ad on TV (Captain Morgan), or Horatio Caine on CSI Miami
              .... they hadn't once against buff and polished the faces far far too much

and yeah, what is with Keller's pose?? Hmm, cheerleader?

Comment

Made of fail. And to think that someone was actually paid to do that.

Comment

This is the picture with Keller and Teyla and I think it's even worse. Keller looks like she's levitating... LOL!

"Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

... people didn't think doing this sort of stuff was easy.

I think that covers it.

and yeah, what is with Keller's pose?? Hmm, cheerleader?
                    They've made her look young enough to be one.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                      Made of fail. And to think that someone was actually paid to do that.
                      It's shameful, really. I think I'm gonna write to Scifi, give them **** and then offer my services free of charge. SGA deserves a lot better than that!!!
                      "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

I think MGM does the promo shots, not skiffy. They either don't care or have no quality control.

If they get another season they're going to slap the heads of the actors onto crudely drawn stick figures, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                          ... people didn't think doing this sort of stuff was easy.

I think that covers it.
                          If the people taking the pictures and putting them together can't properly do the job then perhaps some other people should be given the task.

Comment

Oh my god. And I thought it couldn't get any worse than the season four catastrophe!

Did the city take off and have the gravity fail?

Cause they all look like they're levitating.....Last time I checked, Mckay hadn't gained back his Tao of Rodney powers.

Comment

I normally grin and bear it for the Photoshopped promo shots, but this year's are unusually bad. I can overlook the feet that make it so obvious the actor's photo was pasted onto an empty shot of the set -- but the bad proportions, especially on the all-guys photo, is ridiculous. If Robert Picardo stepped down off the stairs, he'd come up to Joe's chest. It's just weird.
                              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                              X