Khalek vs Adria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khalek vs Adria

What are your thoughts Human Khalek vs Human Adria?

Who will win?

What kind of fight?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Well Adria might not abuse her power as readily as Khalek might. Otherwise they're probably evenly matched, though Khalek is way more evil.
    sigpic
    Courtesy of Amaunet! =]

Comment

Adria, with no doubts
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

At first, they might be evenly-matched. However, in the end Adria would definitely win.

She will win because she has more ascended-like powers than Khalek. She is Ori after all, and Khalek is some kind of Anubis clone (?)
        sigpic

Comment

I believe that the unascended Adria had more advanced abilities than the unascended Khalek.

She also had that nifty personal shield.

Comment

The Prior's could easily beat Khalek, so Adria would win.

Comment

I'd say they are evenly matched, considering that Khalek was just as advanced as the Ancients right before they ascended. So Adria didn't have any powers that Khalek didn't have, they had the same powers, it's how you use them that makes the difference.

Comment

I think Adria would beat Khalek, because she have here personal shield an she can shoot beams like we saw in the Quest Pt. 2. But it would be cool to see such a fight
                sigpic

Comment

Well, he was learning how to ascend, she already knew =p
                  She would probably win, and I dont see a reason why she couldnt use her full powers...

Comment

Khalek would put up one hell of a fight, but Adria would definitely win in the end. I think Khalek is more on par with the Priors and the Doci, rather than at Adria's level.

Comment

well khalek was still learning his abilities and still needed treatment in the dna machine to ascended

adria seemed like she can control herself instead of the body reaching the suspected 90% of brain activity to ascend

i think adria is smart since having knowledge of the ori and technology

i would think khalek is abit more advanced than the priors or even about the same level, the priors uses staffs to amplify their powers

adria will win definitly
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                        adria seemed like she can control herself instead of the body reaching the suspected 90% of brain activity to ascend
                        Agreed. It seemed to me that her body was already ready to ascend and all it took was a conscious effort from her to do so.

Her gun was already loaded and cocked and all she needed was to pull the trigger. Khalek still had to go to the store and buy bullets.

Comment

Adria hands down.

Comment

adria, the sheildy thing would protect her and she's part ori
                            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

Hallowed is Adria!
                              Spoiler:
                              It sucks that she is dead or something, why the Ancients couldn't descend her
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X