This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky One Airdate

According to the online schedule, Sky One will be starting season five on Tuesday 19th August (8pm), in a pretty big change from the usual late September/October premiere (although it could still change, obviously).

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
    According to the online schedule, Sky One will be starting season five on Tuesday 19th August (8pm), in a pretty big change from the usual late September/October premiere (although it could still change, obviously).
    Wow! Thanks for the info. I hope that's right, and isn't a mistake or doesn't change!
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks ,Naonak !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

While I do like the Idea of August the 19th better than September / October time....I want it on July 11th

Surely if they released it within a week or two of each other (UK and US) not so many people would be tempted to....obtain it...by other methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
          According to that schedule, Continuum is the week before? Has that been announced and I missed it?
          sigpic

Comment

Yep.Naonak announced it here

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55870

Comment

Oooh...that's good news! Thanks Naonak! I'm quite surprised Sky aren't showing it in October like they normally do...but I'm not complaining one little bit!!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                Thanks!
                Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                Oooh...that's good news! Thanks Naonak! I'm quite surprised Sky aren't showing it in October like they normally do...but I'm not complaining one little bit!!

I'm surprised too. Ali in the whump thread was saying Sky seem to be doing this now; showing US shows earlier and then having similar breaks when the US does. I personally am glad to be seeing it sooner in HD!
                sigpic

Comment

But do the Brits have the patience to wait 3 months
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    Thanks!
                    LOL ! You had better things on your mind...like going to the VC Atlantis sets and writing your reports !

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Hmm..I think so .

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      I'm surprised too. Ali in the whump thread was saying Sky seem to be doing this now; showing US shows earlier and then having similar breaks when the US does. I personally am glad to be seeing it sooner in HD!
                      Yeah. It'll be interesting to see whether Sky take the mid-season break this year, with the different schedule. Normally they just have a couple of weeks off for Christmas and then go straight back in no matter what's going on in the US.
                      ... Two months.
                      And, personally, no... But I'll be watching it again.

Comment

No.

Comment

Just found this out myself today but you guys beat me to it. August 19 is definitely better than the September /October norm for Sky. *sighs* only two month wait
                          Bound to be spoiled coming on this site though, can't resist those little spoiler tags
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Just found this out myself today but you guys beat me to it. August 19 is definitely better than the September /October norm for Sky. *sighs* only two month wait
                            Bound to be spoiled coming on this site though, can't resist those little spoiler tags
                            ahhh, same....
                            <3

Comment

Working...
                            X