Clear All

Time Lords vs Ancients, who would win ?

The title says it all, place your bets.
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Originally posted by Janus View Post
    The title says it all, place your bets.
    Timelords.....

they could just go back and stop them from becoming a threat! Just send a Timelord who will follow through instead of the Doctor
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Yep, Time Lords.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

timel ords, they died in a war, not some pansy ass plague. and they embraced time travel instead of fearing it.
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Plus the Time Lords were in control of the entire universe when the great alliance of four races was just learning to walk.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

ANCIENTS - they have all the time tech. of the Time Lords, there are more of them (only the Doctors left), they have weapons (never seen the TARDIS fire a drone or anything!), and they don't have to rely on regeneration - just ascend + retake human form to fight another day.

p.s. for all of you out there who say "what about Merlin's weapon, couldn't the Doctor use that?" I reply - it's Ancient tech., not Time Lord - the Doc. couldn't even begin to figure it out, + by the time he does - boom go the Time Lords, TARDI and all!!!

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

The time lords!!!!

the tardis can appear anywhere just appear drop a nuke and leave

or just dump one of those prison things full of daleks, whether they would do anything im not sure but just to see the ancients vs daleks would be fun

sigpic

Comment

timelords would win no matter what

even the daleks would beat the ancients

i wonder what the ancinets would think of the tardis inside being bigger than the outside

the tardis can transport anywhere in enemy places but as timelords they would try and prevent such wars like they tried with the daleks
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsidian1771 View Post
                  ANCIENTS - they have all the time tech. of the Time Lords, there are more of them (only the Doctors left), they have weapons (never seen the TARDIS fire a drone or anything!), and they don't have to rely on regeneration - just ascend + retake human form to fight another day.

p.s. for all of you out there who say "what about Merlin's weapon, couldn't the Doctor use that?" I reply - it's Ancient tech., not Time Lord - the Doc. couldn't even begin to figure it out, + by the time he does - boom go the Time Lords, TARDI and all!!!
                  Wrong. Time Lords vs The Ancients as in before they were dead. The Time Lords were in charge of the universe before Earth even existed, therefore the Ancients don't stand a chance. They would be destroyed before they even had a chance to exist.

sigpic

Comment

Timelords of course!

Without a doubt!
                    Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

From what I have seen the Ancients have better weapons and stuff, but what use are they if you're enemy can just go back in time and avert you're creation? Sure the Ancients had time travel technology, but they were not as good as the time lords who could go back and interfere with things without screwing everything up.
                      sigpic

Comment

and they don't have to rely on regeneration - just ascend + retake human form to fight another day.
                        I think Regeneration would be a whole lot easier than the whole faffing around of ascending!
                        Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

The doctor could take on the ancients by himself, he doesn't need impressive weapons, he has his brain, he's just too smart, even for them.

Comment

The Time-Lords don't really have weapons so I would have said Ancients...but then I remembered the delta wave, bye-bye Ancients! But in terms of tech I'd say they're quite evenly matched, except for that whole bigger on the inside thing, but look at Atlantis and Gallifrey, Atlantis did look quite a lot like it when it was floating around in space.
                            sigpic
                            Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

it depends when this battle takes place . who knows how time works for an ascended being . but when the ancients where young and still only building there civilization they'd get there butts handed to em

Comment

Working...
                              X