This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bye teyla, hi larrin

dont u ppl think that it would be cool if teyla would leave sheppards team and be replaced by larrin... it would be fun to watch her fighting with sheppard over who for example will be flying jumper and stuff like that

its just that teyla has become boring in last season and i dont kinda see her becomeing more interesting with a child to care about. and im not saying that teyla should be killed. she could just leave team after for example something happen to her child.

i know that this wouldnt happen in s5 because this season is almost finished

as much as everyone hates teyla ...no ...just no

this show doesn't need to lose another strong female character

Comment

yea well i didnt say that we need to lose her. she could still do something in atlantis. she just wouldnt be in sheppards team

Comment

So, basically switch one invisible woman with another who looks prettier on the eyes to some, giving everyone and especially Sheppard and eyefull every time she bends a little.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I say keep Teyla on the team...and keep Larrin as far away from the team as possible.
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
            I say keep Teyla on the team...and keep Larrin as far away from the team as possible.
            I second that!
            sigpic

Comment

I third that!
              I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
              I will never accept defeat.
              I will never quit.
              I will never leave a fallen comrade.
              ------
              "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

I fourth that!!!!

Comment

I think that, with the proper script, teyla can acctually become more interesting now when she has her baby, so i agree with ya

Comment

I don't mind Larrin per se but I like Teyla better. Besides, I really don't want this show to turn into a ship central X-(

Comment

I voted for Teyla as the weakest member of the crew, but it isn't her fault. The writers could use her better and equal partners next the men. I don't like that McKay and Sheppard make every decision and Teyla and Ronon can support only them. So I hope Teyla will go more and more into the telepathic and genetic Wraith heritage, while Ronon will be a more civilized character with new hobbies. So I wanted to say that Larrin can visit Atlantis, but she reminds me an Atlantis version of Vala Mal Doran, so I hope they can change her to be more unique.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        I voted for Teyla as the weakest member of the crew, but it isn't her fault. The writers could use her better and equal partners next the men. I don't like that McKay and Sheppard make every decision and Teyla and Ronon can support only them. So I hope Teyla will go more and more into the telepathic and genetic Wraith heritage, while Ronon will be a more civilized character with new hobbies. So I wanted to say that Larrin can visit Atlantis, but she reminds me an Atlantis version of Vala Mal Doran, so I hope they can change her to be more unique.
                        Vala is much better
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

» Larrin is a cheap knockoff of Vala. And it didn't work. Vala is Vala and Larrin is not Vala. Sorry, TPTB.

» I say that Larrin joins Atlantis, falls in love with Keller and then takes Keller away with her back on her ship to be forgotten in the pit of plot holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            » Larrin is a cheap knockoff of Vala. And it didn't work. Vala is Vala and Larrin is not Vala. Sorry, TPTB.

» I say that Larrin joins Atlantis, falls in love with Keller and then takes Keller away with her back on her ship to be forgotten in the pit of plot holes.
                            They have airlocks on Larrin's ship don't they?
                            sigpic

Comment

*Looks at all the previous posts *
                              Y'know..I don't think I've ever seen a thread here where so many of us agreed with each other .I'm usually the offbeat one ,lol !

Becoming a mother should ,I hope, bring out more strength in Teyla ,and good writing can capitalise on maternal instinct.She now has even more reason to fear and hate the Wraith in general, and Michael in particular.

Larrin didn't impress me in her previous appearances ,and though I hope she doesn't grate on me in future ,I'm not thrilled by her so far.

Like some of you said ,she's SGA-Vala.
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                              X