This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if JMS and RDM had baby?

Would we be able to contain its awesomeness and woud it create the uber-show?

They're both men, so they won't be having a baby...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
      would you hate me if i said i don't know who jms and rdm are?

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

J. Michael Strazinski (Babylon 5) and Ronald D. Moore (Battlestar Galactica)

I've never seen any of JMS's work.

On the other hand, if RDM and Joss Whedon procreated, heads would explode from the show's awesome.

Comment

that's sick :\

Comment

JMS is a one hit wonder, but what a wonderful show he wrote & produced

I used to say RDM was great, he's still a good writer but now I think of him as an over-rated shock jock who relies heavily on borrowing or plagiarizing other people's work

Comment

i don't see jms as a one hit wonder, but i do see him as a person whose personality doesn't mesh well with the 'let us tell you how to make your show' philosophy of most network execs.

no one seems willing to give him the freedom to just make his show, he's burned a lot of bridges with the various networks, basically he's just a person whose personality has made him more enemies than friends.

In many cases, i'm not sure about writer/creator pairups 'guaranteeing' a great show...rather these guys, all proven show creators, could benefit from the networks just backing off and letting them work their magic.

they're gifted individuals, but are often hampered by the 'assistance' from network execs, that aren't creative, but think that they are
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post

On the other hand, if RDM and Joss Whedon procreated, heads would explode from the show's awesome.
                *High five*
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

He/she would create the ubershow, but he'd/she'd be even more insufferably self-important than the two of them combined?
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

We'd get a show about a space station exiled from its homeworld after it was destroyed by homicidal robots with really long shadows. It would be a meeting place for beggars and thieves of deep space, and togetehr they would set off on a quest for the lost ancestral world called "Dirt." Evenetually, they'd arrive and form an Interplanetary Alliance, and freaky-haired dudes with a Roman culture would show up and they'd live happily ever after once the station commander became President.

Happy?
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

RDM? Pfft. JMS is currently working with Ron Howard (and a rumoured "massive player in sci-fi") on doing an epic Lensman miniseries. I'd take that over a new series anyday.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post

What if it was RDM's And Joss' baby but JMS was God Father?
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

or if thier eas a question abou the paternity?

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              What if it was RDM's And Joss' baby but JMS was God Father?
                              Add in Steven Moffat as an Uncle.

Comment

Working...
                              X