• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New info 4 Season 5. Some of it is not on Gateworld SPOILERS

Firstly, sorry if this is a bit late or in the wrong place or if its wrong
    Its my first thread and i may have got this a bit wrong

The Seed
    Spoiler:
    The clone of Dr. Carson Beckett is removed from stasis because he's the only one who can take action to figure a way out of a serious dilemma before it's too late for some of his close
    friends.

Episode names
    Spoiler:
    Remnants
    The Infection = Apparently continuation from The Queen
    Brainstorm?
    Infection?
    Identity?
    Vegas

From Wikipedia... and Gateworld

Last edited by Teddybrown; 13 June 2008, 01:44 PM.

The real and more reliable source for this new info is Malozzi's blog:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...uction-update/

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
      The real and more reliable source for this new info is Malozzi's blog:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...uction-update/
      Ok but just quotin what i found elsewhere
      Malozzi not posted anything about The Seed yet

Comment

Just as an FYI, I wouldn't go around quoting Wikipedia as a reliable source. It can, after all, be updated by any moron with a computer and there is zero fact-checking about stuff like this, whether it's from the Wiki gurus or even from the original posters, themselves. I've seen some pretty outlandish (and utterly WRONG) "spoilers" posted on Wiki before. If that's your only source for something, you're better off not saying anything until you can find a RELIABLE and ACCURATE confirmation from a person/site that actually has more than two brain cells to rub together and preferably one who has a connection to the show or some other way to verify details. There are sites other than Gateworld that have reliable spoilers, but Wiki sure as hell isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          Just as an FYI, I wouldn't go around quoting Wikipedia as a reliable source. It can, after all, be updated by any moron with a computer and there is zero fact-checking about stuff like this, whether it's from the Wiki gurus or even from the original posters, themselves. I've seen some pretty outlandish (and utterly WRONG) "spoilers" posted on Wiki before. If that's your only source for something, you're better off not saying anything until you can find a RELIABLE and ACCURATE confirmation from a person/site that actually has more than two brain cells to rub together and preferably one who has a connection to the show or some other way to verify details. There are sites other than Gateworld that have reliable spoilers, but Wiki sure as hell isn't one of them.
          Ok Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Ok but just quotin what i found elsewhere
            Malozzi not posted anything about The Seed yet
            Oh yes, well... In Wikipedia you have these little reference marks [8], [10], etc. If you click them, you are given the real source of the information. The Seed information points to GateWorld page of The Seed.

Thanks for some new info anyway, wouldn't have noticed without you

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
              Oh yes, well... In Wikipedia you have these little reference marks [8], [10], etc. If you click them, you are given the real source of the information. The Seed information points to GateWorld page of The Seed.

Thanks for some new info anyway, wouldn't have noticed without you
              Your welcome
              When i went on The Seed at Gateworld, there was no info on the episode so i just put down the stuff i found on Wikipedia but most people are right about Wiki, some of its stuff isnt right like some of the episode names i found especially for the one named The Infection. Wiki said it was called The Antidote so they wrong there
              By the way, thanks for the info on da litte [8] things Never tried them

Comment

It was named The Antidote for a day and was changed to Infection. My rule on Wiki, use another source to back them up
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Anyone else think the episode titles have been a bit poor this season?

Comment

It was named The Antidote for a day and was changed to Infection. My rule on Wiki, use another source to back them up

Wikipedia need to update themselves then
                    I normally use Gateworld as my main source but just randomely checked up on Atlantis in wikipidia
                    Can be useful sometimes though Wikipedia

I dunno I dont really care about the titles as long as whats in the episode is good

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      Atlantis, and SG1, have never been shows that have great titles. I know that ultimately the title isn't too important but I'm big fan of using imaginative titles. DS9 & B5 both did it well at times and Farscape rocked when it came to episode titles.

Comment

There were a couple of great ones though... 'Ex Deus Machina' for instance.
                        Mia: Don't you hate that?
                        Vincent: Hate what?
                        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

It was called 'Antidote' for one day on Joe's blog, and it was a tentative title, meaning that it was due to change really soon, as was shown the next day or so when they suddenly went with 'Infection'.

It's no real use for those titles to be taken over by Wiki yet, if people don't check back and change them yet.

And wow, if I had made a post similar to Shadow's, people would be calling me rude...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Rude? Why? It's the truth. And it isn't as if I insulted the OP or anything, just the harebrained individuals responsible for spreading inaccuracies through fandom by posting rumors as facts (no matter how random) and by not keeping info up-to-date.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                              It was called 'Antidote' for one day on Joe's blog, and it was a tentative title, meaning that it was due to change really soon, as was shown the next day or so when they suddenly went with 'Infection'.

It's no real use for those titles to be taken over by Wiki yet, if people don't check back and change them yet.

And wow, if I had made a post similar to Shadow's, people would be calling me rude...
                              Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              Rude? Why? It's the truth. And it isn't as if I insulted the OP or anything, just the harebrained individuals responsible for spreading inaccuracies through fandom by posting rumors as facts (no matter how random) and by not keeping info up-to-date.

Comment

Working...
                              X