Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical question – what would you rather?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypothetical question – what would you rather?

A) Wait until January 2009 for season 5 to air with a guarantee of a sixth season

B) as it is now season 5 starting in July and the possibility of it being the last season

First one, no question.

Waiting is easy, as long as that wait is not infinite.

Comment

I don't care
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

I prefer my "C" option : They should make 5 DVD movie (~ 10-12 normal episode) instead of season 6. So they could make longer and bigger Pegasus adventures with better sets, CGI and story.

Maybe "D" option : The fans would love an Atlantis DVD movie between season 5 and 6. And if it is successful, than they could integrate the income from the DVD selling into season 6 as an extra budget.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

easily number 1

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            I prefer my "C" option : They should make 5 DVD movie (~ 10-12 normal episode) instead of season 6. So they could make longer and bigger Pegasus adventures with better sets, CGI and story.

Maybe "D" option : The fans would love an Atlantis DVD movie between season 5 and 6. And if it is successful, than they could integrate the income from the DVD selling into season 6 as an extra budget.
            ill take option d. i hope that if season 5 was the last (which i doubt) that they would do a movie/s (ala sg1) to continue the story.
            sigpic
            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Easy. Def. option A.
              Mia: Don't you hate that?
              Vincent: Hate what?
              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I would rather wait, even THAT long! Stargate FOREVER!!!
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

» B.

Comment

Option A, s'il te plaît

Easier to wait 6 more months than 40 years for a reboot

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                    Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Gonna have to go with B.

I'm not all that concerned about whether Atlantis is renewed for a sixth season, and I'd rather have more stargate sooner than later.

Also, I think making another high-budget movie/tv special like Rising would be a good way to revitalize the show.

Comment

Option D for sure.

Comment

Option E. PG15 is made the new enemy who is killed by Woosley

Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Ohohoh! Can I change my answer to this one?

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                            Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

We should keep him alive until the series end. Who will open so many threads, if PG15 is gone? So I think we should save him by a Tok'ra or Todd's "healing".
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X