PDA

View Full Version : Lorne's status in season 5, spoilers for teyla's situation

YutheGreat
May 17th, 2008, 11:49 PM
I am not sure how Teyla's character will be affected by the baby. Frankly I try to keep away from spoilers. So if Teyla gets her baby back what if I had a thought how would you feel if Lorne was assigned to SGA-1 for the time being?

If Teyla is Off during these times should a new member be assigned to replace her?

Karhedron
May 18th, 2008, 12:05 AM
I could live with that.
Although Lorne feels more like the "SG-3 of Atlantis"
Guard the gate and fly in for the rescue if something went wrong :)

jenks
May 18th, 2008, 12:16 AM
I think it would work about as well as having Ford on the team did.

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
May 18th, 2008, 01:00 AM
SGA-1? I thought it was First Atlantis Reconnaissance Team :P

(if Lorne was SGA-3, wouldn't it make his team Third Atlantis Reconnaissance Team? :S)

AscendedAsgard
May 18th, 2008, 02:06 AM
First Atlantis Reconnaissance Team :P

FART?

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
May 18th, 2008, 02:39 AM
FART?

If JM says it it's canon :P

jnolan
May 18th, 2008, 05:19 AM
Sounds like a good idea if Teyla does take some time off with her new baby.

BC-305
May 18th, 2008, 05:29 AM
well I think Lorne will be the most logical choice

melfan
May 18th, 2008, 08:52 AM

(if Lorne was SGA-3, wouldn't it make his team Third Atlantis Reconnaissance Team? :S)

I had always tought it was Atlantis Team 1, etc...

FART?

:lol: :rolleyes:

Pic
May 18th, 2008, 09:09 AM

Lorne's a tart?
That's just so.... yummy...
:D

LizzieAnne
May 18th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Lorne's a tart?
That's just so.... yummy...
:D

I could live with that.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/virtual-lizzie/smilies%20and%20fun/sj_gutter_redo-1.gif

DesertFox2020
May 18th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I have always thought, since we first were introduced to Lorne(in SGA, not in SG-1) that he should at least be a main cast member. Maybe not on Sheppard's team though.

TBA
May 18th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Doesn't have to be. Being a 'main' only means you get to be in the opening sequence of the episodes. Besides the main ones there has always been those recurring-main characters like Zelenka, Lorne and Grodin before the poor guy was killed of. Although I prefer Lorne as main over Teyla though :).

LizzieAnne
May 18th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Everything is in place for Lorne to be written in more. He already has his own team, his own men and is there ready when Sheppard is out of action or unvailable in the story. Often though, for whatever reason, the PTB see fit to use other unknown marines/characters to fill the role when the logical option would be for the second in command to step in. (I fear it is probably about practical stuff like money and costs that come into it quite a bit)

ShadowMaat
May 18th, 2008, 10:52 AM
If Lorne ever gets made into a main character and is subsequently killed off as a result ("Hey look! We killed off a main character! We're so daring and dark!") I reserve the right to say "I told you so." :P

Falcon Horus
May 18th, 2008, 11:33 AM
If Lorne ever gets made into a main character and is subsequently killed off as a result ("Hey look! We killed off a main character! We're so daring and dark!") I reserve the right to say "I told you so." :P

And I'll be right there with you. :p

Mitchell82
May 18th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I am not sure how Teyla's character will be affected by the baby. Frankly I try to keep away from spoilers. So if Teyla gets her baby back what if I had a thought how would you feel if Lorne was assigned to SGA-1 for the time being?

If Teyla is Off during these times should a new member be assigned to replace her?

I wouldn't mind that however I'd prefer Teyla stay on the team.

RowenaR
May 18th, 2008, 12:05 PM

I'd wanted to say something like that ;)

I'm not sure if it would be a good idea making Lorne part of SGA1. On the one hand, we could finally see more Sheppard-Lorne interaction (at least, more than "Major, boys." - "Colonel." - "Way to be alive." - "Thank you, sir. So... have to come to rescue us?" like in "Coup d'Etat", although... it was kinda funny ;)), on the other hand... wouldn't it be a bit dumb to put the CO of Atlantis and his 2IC on one team? In that case, both of them would be in danger at the same time, and that wouldn't make any sense, would it? I mean, the point of having a 2IC is having a kind of back-up in case the CO is incapacitated, right?

Ah, I seem to be unable to express myself correctly today :p

gatechick
May 18th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I would be cool with that, although it would definitely have to be temporary. Much as I love Lorne, I cannot see him as a member of the main team.

Fart team 1 please report to the gate room. ;)

Reiko
May 18th, 2008, 06:34 PM
If JM says it it's canon :P

» Well, I have already rejected his canon and replaced it with my own, so ... :P

» I second third that. Sounds like something they would do in order to flaunt their lunacy overconfidence newfound daring storytelling at us. :mckay:

kali1
May 18th, 2008, 06:37 PM

No kidding though he better not get killed off or I'll stop watching SGA altogether.

Reiko
May 18th, 2008, 06:40 PM
» If they make Lorne or Zelenka a regular, they are bound to either corrupt the character or kill them. Radek may already be on his way to the intergalactic sex offender registry, and Lorne is on the top of the Ladder of Death, so ... :mckay:

PG15
May 18th, 2008, 07:42 PM
» Radek may already be on his way to the intergalactic sex offender registry

RADEK CAN SNIFF MY HAIR ANY DAY

Nice sig, real contradictory and pretty and stuff.

For the record, smelling someone's hair and saying that someone's hair smells nice are different things. Really.

Reiko
May 18th, 2008, 08:52 PM
» PG15, 'm pretty sure you've misunderstood - I love Radek, and I hate it that stupid Keller implied he was a perverted creep. Which was kinda my point of the characters getting messed up. Do you understand now? ;)

PG15
May 18th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Yes.

I'm-a gonna flee now. :o

YutheGreat
May 19th, 2008, 01:14 AM
I really see no problem with Lorne taking over even if temporarily. Teyla has made little contribution storywise, aside from the baby arc she only did SoW.

What about the Guys to girl ratio as seen in SG-1. the ratio was 3:1 same thing with SGA when it started. SO what if they replaced Teyla with Keller instead?

jelgate
May 19th, 2008, 05:15 AM
I really see no problem with Lorne taking over even if temporarily. Teyla has made little contribution storywise, aside from the baby arc she only did SoW.What about the Guys to girl ratio as seen in SG-1. the ratio was 3:1 same thing with SGA when it started. SO what if they replaced Teyla with Keller instead?Look, the fandom is exploding:P

Falcon Horus
May 19th, 2008, 05:55 AM
Look, the fandom is exploding:P

Mmm... I don't think so... maybe a mini-explosion, it'll be hardly visible.

Reiko
May 19th, 2008, 08:34 AM
» I like to watch fandom explode :D

jelgate
May 19th, 2008, 08:36 AM
» I like to watch fandom explode :DBecause you usually cause them:P

maxbo
May 19th, 2008, 12:00 PM
I really see no problem with Lorne taking over even if temporarily. Teyla has made little contribution storywise, aside from the baby arc she only did SoW.

What about the Guys to girl ratio as seen in SG-1. the ratio was 3:1 same thing with SGA when it started. SO what if they replaced Teyla with Keller instead?

Look, the fandom is exploding:P

Explosion indeed. I may not be a fan of Keller's, but I wouldn't wish the type of negativity such a move would likely generate on any character. She's already enough of a polarizing figure, there's no need to give fans additional reasons to want her gone.

As for Lorne, IMO, he has been within TPTB's crosshairs since Season 2 and I can almost feel them chomping at the bit to kill him off as a ratings stunt. If they make him a main character or put him on Sheppard's team, then I'll see this as an indication that his days are numbered. Or, they will butcher his character so badly that I'll wish they would kill him to preserve whatever dignity the character had left.

As much as I would like to see more of Lorne, more screen time for the character would probably not be a good thing in the long run.

RowenaR
May 19th, 2008, 12:37 PM
As much as I would like to see more of Lorne, more screen time for the character would probably not be a good thing in the long run.

Wordy McWord with an extra topping of Word. And a cherry on top.

So, no one give TPTB any strange ideas here, alright http://www.bym.de/forum/images/bym2/smilies/suspekt.gif

LizzieAnne
May 19th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Explosion indeed. I may not be a fan of Keller's, but I wouldn't wish the type of negativity such a move would likely generate on any character. She's already enough of a polarizing figure, there's no need to give fans additional reasons to want her gone.

As for Lorne, IMO, he has been within TPTB's crosshairs since Season 2 and I can almost feel them chomping at the bit to kill him off as a ratings stunt. If they make him a main character or put him on Sheppard's team, then I'll see this as an indication that his days are numbered. Or, they will butcher his character so badly that I'll wish they would kill him to preserve whatever dignity the character had left.

:eek: what's with the 'dead' 'killing' 'butcher' 'crosshairs' and Lorne talk in the same sentence. *puts fingers in ears* I'm not listening. :S

kali1
May 19th, 2008, 02:46 PM
:eek: what's with the 'dead' 'killing' 'butcher' 'crosshairs' and Lorne talk in the same sentence. *puts fingers in ears* I'm not listening. :S

Me neither. Poor Evan is upset and needs some comfort *huddles closer to Lorne*

Reiko
May 19th, 2008, 03:15 PM

» It's always a lose situation these days, isn't it. Things are already shot to hell in SGA, it only goes down from here. :mckay:

RowenaR
May 19th, 2008, 03:15 PM
You know, if the unspeakable happens, I'm gonna blame it on maxbo and everyone who used k-word and its synonyms! And then beware of my wrath. Ha! HA!

Atlantean2005
May 19th, 2008, 03:55 PM
You know, if the unspeakable happens, I'm gonna blame it on maxbo and everyone who used k-word and its synonyms! And then beware of my wrath. Ha! HA!

And I have to say that I'll be right there with you. Backing you up 100%!

RowenaR
May 19th, 2008, 04:11 PM
*looks at List Of LorneLovers' Wrath If The Unspeakable Happens

Atlantean2005... check. Well, anyone else wanting to be on the List?

kali1
May 19th, 2008, 05:10 PM
And I have to say that I'll be right there with you. Backing you up 100%!

Count me in too! :D

RowenaR
May 19th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Atlantean2005... check.

kali1... check.

Ha! I'm sure we'll be an army soon, and then they'll think twice about annoying us!

Falcon Horus
May 19th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Little lemming will avenge Lorne if something should happen with a good biting. Those of you who know little lemming's reputation know that, on a sugarrush she can be lethal.

RowenaR
May 19th, 2008, 06:04 PM
List Of LorneLovers' Wrath If The Unspeakable Happens:

myself... check.

Atlantean2005... check.

kali1... check.

Falcon_Horus... check.

Mh... that makes two people, a witch and a very ferocious and fearsome lemming... well, I'd say... we're already unbeatable. Ha!

Good God, it's 3 am... I'm going to bed now. Really. I am.

CalmStorm
May 19th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I can't see Lorne as a member Shep's main team. I see him more as the leader of the number two Atlantis Reconnaissance team. It would just seem kind of redundant having him on Shep's team.

...but I would like to see more of him in a recurring status (it's safer that way :P )

kali1
May 19th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Little lemming will avenge Lorne if something should happen with a good biting. Those of you who know little lemming's reputation know that, on a sugarrush she can be lethal.

Ohhh good! Glad little lemming is on our side!! :D

Reiko
May 19th, 2008, 07:55 PM
» Count me in to the will-be ticked Lorne Lovers list :)

RowenaR
May 20th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Yay! :D

Current List Of LorneLovers' Wrath If The Unspeakable Happens:

myself... check.

Atlantean2005... check.

kali1... check.

Falcon_Horus... check.

Reiko... check.

We're going to be so much trouble to TPTB if the unspeakable happens!

jenks
May 20th, 2008, 04:58 AM
No you're not.

RowenaR
May 20th, 2008, 05:00 AM
No you''re not.

We'll see about that http://forum.herr-der-ringe-film.de/images/icons/smirk.gif

ShadowMaat
May 20th, 2008, 10:20 AM
I don't know that it's necessary to keep a continual list. Suffice to say everyone in the Lorne thunk thread will be upset as will various other people floating around the board. TPTB, though, won't give a flying fig one way or the other and I imagine they'll have a fair number of supporters, too.

Lorne replacing Teyla on Shep's team is a dumb idea. It'd be a step down for him considering that he already has his own team and if Rachel were to leave I think the replacing actor/character would be female and given the whole Carson's Angels plot coming up next season it's a fair bet that would be a good place to start looking for new chests faces.

Lorne having a more active role on the show and maybe even getting bumped up to regular would be a dangerous idea, IMO, because I think being on the fringes is better (and safer) than being in TPTB's crosshairs. A well-liked character doesn't HAVE to be made into a regular and quite often it's his (or her) part-time status that adds to the likability. I wouldn't want to overdose on Lorne and wind up hating him. And yes, it IS possible to get too much of a favorite character because I've already had it happen with McKay. Loved him on SG-1, loved him for the first year or so on Atlantis, and now I cringe whenever he's onscreen. Which is a lot. :rolleyes:

Be careful what you wish for.

Metonic
May 25th, 2008, 10:12 PM

i could live withy teyla being killed off or becoming a recurring character...

She has no immediate reason to be on the team, one of her functions is public relations like "Oh hi im teyla im anthosian, and these guys are cool and u can trust them" but since season 2 they've been more or less "I'm so and so from the atlantis expedition(sometimes they'd hide it) whats up? Oh is that a fact?" then they say "oh we'll kill you" "save yourself" or "oh we'll save the day" I mean when we need her, 90% of the time they have time to go get Teyla and come back. GOD I wish she would talk in her normal voice though.

Killdeer
May 26th, 2008, 11:51 AM
It'd be a step down for him considering that he already has his own team and if Rachel were to leave I think the replacing actor/character would be female and given the whole Carson's Angels plot coming up next season it's a fair bet that would be a good place to start looking for new chests faces.

Agreed. I think the new Captain Vega would be a more likely bet to replace Teyla than Lorne, assuming Teyla were to leave.

Falcon Horus
May 26th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Agreed. I think the new Captain Vega would be a more likely bet to replace Teyla than Lorne, assuming Teyla were to leave.

Argh, don't give them any ideas... *lightbulb* ... No wait, please give them ideas.

It would be my ticket out.

taffy rose
May 26th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Shh don't tell my friend she is a big Lorne/Teyla shipper ;-)
Check out YouTube for some kickin' L/T videos !

Kimberly

Mitchell82
May 26th, 2008, 10:18 PM
I hope neither happens.

Rac80
June 7th, 2008, 07:33 PM
» PG15, 'm pretty sure you've misunderstood - I love Radek, and I hate it that stupid Keller implied he was a perverted creep. Which was kinda my point of the characters getting messed up. Do you understand now? ;)

It was Sam who said it not Keller!

I hope Lorne is still around, just not in Teyla's place... I like teyla!

kali1
June 7th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Lorne needs to stay!!! :D:D

TBA
June 8th, 2008, 01:49 AM
He stays. Have you read the spoilers of 'Prodigal' yet? ;)

Falcon Horus
June 8th, 2008, 08:38 AM
He stays. Have you read the spoilers of 'Prodigal' yet? ;)

Lorne gets zapped and Teyla is the damsel in distress...sounds like a normal workday these days. :S

GoSpikey
June 8th, 2008, 04:12 PM
That's what they're there for. ;)

Falcon Horus
June 8th, 2008, 04:28 PM
That's what they're there for. ;)

Lorne maybe, but Teyla used to be different... But oh wait, TPTB thinks this is going to be the best season yet, and still don't know what other characters are really there for. No wonder, people can't stand the sight of Teyla. She's a walking cliche at the moment.

Jumper_One
June 8th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Lorne maybe, but Teyla used to be different... But oh wait, TPTB thinks this is going to be the best season yet,

really? when did they (and who?) say this?

and still don't know what other characters are really there for.

huh? do you mean secondary and/or recurring characters?

No wonder, people can't stand the sight of Teyla. She's a walking cliche at the moment.

how so?

Falcon Horus
June 8th, 2008, 05:15 PM
really? when did they (and who?) say this?

You just wait for it...

huh? do you mean secondary and/or recurring characters?

I mean main, secondary, recurring...everyone except Rodney.

how so?

Damsel in distress-type who has to woe the superhero into believing he's a superhero.

Jumper_One
June 8th, 2008, 05:24 PM
You just wait for it...

ah ok so this has never been said ;)

I mean main, secondary, recurring...everyone except Rodney.

Shep too?

Damsel in distress-type who has to woe the superhero into believing he's a superhero.

Michael the superhero?

Falcon Horus
June 8th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Shep too?

He's a shadow of his former self, yes him too...

Michael the superhero?

Well to his hybrids maybe... but I was aiming at general damsel-in-distress-ness...

Jumper_One
June 8th, 2008, 05:28 PM
He's a shadow of his former self, yes him too...

I obviously disagree :P

Well to his hybrids maybe... but I was aiming at general damsel-in-distress-ness...

oh ok :)

Mitchell82
June 10th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Lorne maybe, but Teyla used to be different... But oh wait, TPTB thinks this is going to be the best season yet, and still don't know what other characters are really there for. No wonder, people can't stand the sight of Teyla. She's a walking cliche at the moment.
I obviously disagree with that statement about Teyla.

melfan
June 11th, 2008, 11:34 AM
*looks at List Of LorneLovers' Wrath If The Unspeakable Happens

Atlantean2005... check. Well, anyone else wanting to be on the List?

A list? What have I missed?

Falcon Horus
June 11th, 2008, 12:09 PM
A list? What have I missed?

A list of people who intend to hurt TPTB if anything should happen to Lorne. :p

jelgate
June 11th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I think the list is composed of the female population of GW

RowenaR
June 11th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Which is not a problem, way I see it. :D

Okay, honestly and seriously now: I agree with those stating that it wouldn't do the character any good if they decided to make him a member of the main cast (which will, IMHO, not happen anyway). He's exactly this: The reliable guy in the background who just does his job and occasionally comes to mob up the milk the main cast members have spilled while being off to God knows where playing hero. Kavan Smith summed up his character, and why at least a part of the audience likes him, pretty well in his last GW-interview, and this would be destroyed if they'd make him a member of the main cast. No, I like my Lorne the way he is ;)

Falcon Horus
June 11th, 2008, 04:21 PM
I think the list is composed of the female population of GW

And at least one lemming... :p

jelgate
June 11th, 2008, 04:28 PM
The lemmings are easy. Just grab them by the tail and throw them across the room:P

Falcon Horus
June 11th, 2008, 04:30 PM
The lemmings are easy. Just grab them by the tail and throw them across the room:P

There's not much tail to grab, though. Would be easier trying to grab a leg, or just the whole lemming. :p

jelgate
June 11th, 2008, 04:32 PM
But I would break your legs:eek:

Atlantean2005
June 11th, 2008, 04:46 PM
And at least one lemming... :p

And one guy... me! :cool:

Kritter
June 11th, 2008, 06:51 PM
And one guy... me! :cool:

And a Kritter :)

ShadowMaat
June 11th, 2008, 07:14 PM
TPTB always say "this is gonna be the best season ever!" I mean, what do you expect, that they're gonna say, "Well, it's mostly crap, but there's a couple good eps in there we hope." ;)

As long as Lorne lives, I'll be happy, although even if he doesn't I'm not gonna storm Bridge with a torch and pitchfork. There are plenty of other shows filming in Vancouver and some of them I actually watch! ;)

Jumper_One
June 11th, 2008, 07:37 PM
TPTB always say "this is gonna be the best season ever!" I mean, what do you expect, that they're gonna say, "Well, it's mostly crap, but there's a couple good eps in there we hope." ;)

they do? who and when?

ShadowMaat
June 11th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Mainly I think it's probably Joe, although PG15 would be in a better position to point you to any specific quotes.

Let's see how search works....

In the Joe's blog thread...

February 20, 2008: Production progress. (http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/february-20-2008-production-progress/) from Joe's blog:

From my obviously very different perspective, I feel season four was our best season yet.

Actually, there are a number of times Joe talks about S4 being the "best season ever" so maybe that's all it was- Joe yapping about one particular season. *shrug* Then again I can only use the search feature on the content here. Could go either way, I suppose. ;)

melfan
June 12th, 2008, 02:01 AM
Maybe they thinks season 5 is gonna be better than season 4...

and where is that list? I wanna write my name on it!

*Goes looking for list*

Falcon Horus
June 12th, 2008, 06:21 AM
But I would break your legs:eek:

That wouldn't be good. :S

Now, that would be the day. :p

Jumper_One
June 12th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Mainly I think it's probably Joe, although PG15 would be in a better position to point you to any specific quotes.

Let's see how search works....

In the Joe's blog thread...

Actually, there are a number of times Joe talks about S4 being the "best season ever" so maybe that's all it was- Joe yapping about one particular season. *shrug* Then again I can only use the search feature on the content here. Could go either way, I suppose. ;)

you were talking about s5, not s4 ;) AFAIK TBTB have never said that s5 will be the best season ever

Arica12
June 12th, 2008, 02:12 PM
you were talking about s5, not s4 ;) AFAIK TBTB have never said that s5 will be the best season ever

Yet

ShadowMaat
June 12th, 2008, 07:50 PM

Yes, Captain Obvious, I WAS talking about S5. What's your point? I thought- and still think- that "This is [going to be] the best season ever!" is what TPTB- or, for the anal-retentives in the audience, JOE MALLOZZI- says EVERY season. No, as I already said in my previous post, I can't back it up with valid quotes, but it doesn't change my opinion that they say it ever year back to and including SG-1. It's the kind of jingoistic hype producers of shows say all the time. It's probably in the Standard Hollywood Contract: "You will proclaim the current/upcoming season of your show to be the 'best season ever' in order to encourage fans to watch." LOL!

Of course, I'm not one to act as if I'm in some position of authority to know whether or not it has literally been said every season and quite frankly I don't give a damn if it has or not because the vibe is still there, in my opinion, but if masses of fans have a huge bee up their nose about it then maybe I'll endeavor to say "It seems as if the producers say it every year" just to avoid any future OT melodrama, particularly in a thread that is SUPPOSED to be about that hottie, Major Lorne, and his potential place in the upcoming best-or-otherwise season of the show. :P

And then again, maybe I'll say it anyway and simply ignore future attempts to derail the convo from something fun and yummy. ;)

Lorne being a bigger part of S5 would mean I'd probably have to watch more Atlantis. And let me state for the record that I am in no way trying to claim as fact that he WILL be a bigger part of the upcoming season, and, in fact, I can't even guarantee that IF said hypothetical situation were to be true that I would, in fact, actually watch more of Atlantis. But there's a higher percent chance of me watching a Lorne ep than of me watching a Lorneless one. And again, that's solely MY opinion and I am in no way trying to speak for any other individuals or groups on the matter of the theoretical presence of Lorne to any theoretical increase in the ep-watching ratio. So there. :P

I love Lorne. :)

Jumper_One
June 12th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Yes, Captain Obvious, I WAS talking about S5. What's your point? I thought- and still think- that "This is [going to be] the best season ever!" is what TPTB- or, for the anal-retentives in the audience, JOE MALLOZZI- says EVERY season. No, as I already said in my previous post, I can't back it up with valid quotes, but it doesn't change my opinion that they say it ever year back to and including SG-1. It's the kind of jingoistic hype producers of shows say all the time. It's probably in the Standard Hollywood Contract: "You will proclaim the current/upcoming season of your show to be the 'best season ever' in order to encourage fans to watch." LOL!

Of course, I'm not one to act as if I'm in some position of authority to know whether or not it has literally been said every season and quite frankly I don't give a damn if it has or not because the vibe is still there, in my opinion, but if masses of fans have a huge bee up their nose about it then maybe I'll endeavor to say "It seems as if the producers say it every year" just to avoid any future OT melodrama, particularly in a thread that is SUPPOSED to be about that hottie, Major Lorne, and his potential place in the upcoming best-or-otherwise season of the show. :P

And then again, maybe I'll say it anyway and simply ignore future attempts to derail the convo from something fun and yummy. ;)

what's my point? you just answered your own question ;) well said btw :)