This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could sam take Vala in a fight?

I really don't know who would win this one but it would be very close.... and very entertaining!

By a fight I mean in hand to hand combat......maybe give them each a knife or something but at any rate both with no guns
    I dunno what to put in here now..

SAm, just look how she decked Baa'l

Comment

vala is not a fighter, so sam would easily win. vala lurks and gets the sneak attack damage which is extremely useful when you are fighting as a party but not so useful in a 1v1. rouges typically don't match up well against fighter, especially since sam could be classed as a spellsword (ie fighter/wizard multiclass).

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
        vala is not a fighter, so sam would easily win. vala lurks and gets the sneak attack damage which is extremely useful when you are fighting as a party but not so useful in a 1v1. rouges typically don't match up well against fighter, especially since sam could be classed as a spellsword (ie fighter/wizard multiclass).

Too much WoW?

Comment

neg, dnd.

Comment

What the hell does a fighter/wizard multiclass have to do with stargate!!!!! This isn't dungeons and dragons or something!!!!

And I know that vala is a rouge but she is still extremely able as a fighter in terms of shooting as she has demonstrated on many occasions so there is not reason to believe that she isn't as well equipped in hand to hand combat

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
              What the hell does a fighter/wizard multiclass have to do with stargate!!!!! This isn't dungeons and dragons or something!!!!

And I know that vala is a rouge but she is still extremely able as a fighter in terms of shooting as she has demonstrated on many occasions so there is not reason to believe that she isn't as well equipped in hand to hand combat
              In terms of shooting a P90 I seriously doubt she'd match Sam's skill...

Comment

Vala hands down. She pulled a Jason Bourne on those guys in 'Memento Mori', Sam wouldn't stand a chance against that.

Comment

err, a) Stargate MMO and b) dnd has quite good archetype's for describing roles and beliefs.

dude - she lost to daniel 1v1 melee.

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                    In terms of shooting a P90 I seriously doubt she'd match Sam's skill...
                    Yeah sam has her on that front to be fair but my point was that she is a very capable warrior thats all! Also any hand to hand skills that she has would be very different to any thing that sam is used to.......also Vala would fight dirty, I think we all know that haha

Comment

No she didn't! She kicked his ass and then he shot her with a zat! I said no guns here

Comment

No she didn't! She kicked his ass and then he shot her with a zat! I said no guns here
                        err, if she had of won daniel wouldn't have been in a position to shoot her.

Comment

I really don't know who would win this one but it would be very close.... and very entertaining!

By a fight I mean in hand to hand combat......maybe give them each a knife or something but at any rate both with no guns
                          as was said further down in the replies, vala fights dirty. that type of fighting can save her life like sam's professional training, but... i think sam would take vala in a hand-to-hand fight. sam's been around too long to not not have run into that type of fighting. so extreme fighting skills plus experience; sam would kick her butt.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

err, a) Stargate MMO and b) dnd has quite good archetype's for describing roles and beliefs.

Why talk game speak? Meele..? It's hand to hand combat, i hate game references.

anyway, i reckon sam would have the upper hand, but shes got beaten quite alot in the whole of SG-1, but she is still a fair fighter, vala on the other hand is a quick learner, tough fight.

VeHQ.NET

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              as was said further down in the replies, vala fights dirty. that type of fighting can save her life like sam's professional training, but... i think sam would take vala in a hand-to-hand fight. sam's been around too long to not not have run into that type of fighting. so extreme fighting skills plus experience; sam would kick her butt.

sally
                              I wouldn't say the fight in "Memento Mori" episode was dirty... she took good training on the base.

Comment

Working...
                              X