X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donnie Darko II

http://www.screendaily.com/ScreenDai...8664&Category=
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

No!

No no NO! Not everything needs a frakking sequel. This especially doesn't need a sequel.

Comment

About his sister apparently, on a roadtrip accompanied by freaky visions.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        About his sister apparently, on a roadtrip accompanied by freaky visions.
        Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Comment

Not best pleased.

Comment

I also read on a link on RottenTomatoes that there's a Bioshock movie in the works with Gore Verbinski (Pirates of the Caribbean, The Perfect Storm, etc) at the helm.

Just a little unrelated information.

sigpic

Comment

A sequel to this movie? So not a good idea.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Awesome, a crappy sequel to a crappy movie. How many years has it been since Hollywood had an original idea?

/yes, I "got" DD
                //it was still a crappy movie
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh for crying out loud.... One of the best films made in the last decade at the very least and they're going to drag its good name through the mud...
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

i really hate that idea. cant say more 'bout it. but Donnie Darko was so a stand-alone movie. why do they have to make a sequel??? or prequel..what ever...those *******s.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hollywood has run our of comic book superheros to make movies about already? I have mixed feeling about this.

Comment

what? WHY???

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                        Oh for crying out loud.... One of the best films made in the last decade at the very least and they're going to drag its good name through the mud...
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

As one of my favourite movies of all time and for giving hope to all young people on moon-altering drugs, I find a sequel highly distasteful. Unless that wonderfully hokey time travel theory somehow explains it. Or they get the sae level of big names for the relativel small parts.

Seeing Maggie Gyllenhaal is always a pleasure, but it's not that sister, is it? Sigh. If it's as trippy as the first and as strange and well written, it'll be great, though Kelley isn't involved and the cast looks like the usual "Grudge' teen horror movie stock. I remain, as always, highly skeptical.
                          Last edited by nx01a; 12 May 2008, 05:19 PM.
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                            As one of my favourite movies of all time and for giving hope to all young people on moon-altering drugs, I find a sequel highly distasteful. Unless that wonderfully hokey time travel theory somehow explains it. Or they get the sae level of big names for the relativel small parts.

Seeing Maggie Gyllenhaal is always a pleasure, but it's not that sister, is it? Sigh. If it's as trippy as the first and as strange and well written, it'll be great, though Kelley isn't involved and the cast looks like the usual "Grudge' teen horror movie stock. I remain, as always, highly skeptical.
                            it has to be maggie, she was the only one that survived wasnt she? (forgive me if i'm wrong, its been a while since i saw it)

this idea though reminds me how they did phenomenon 2 and butterfly effect 2
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X