This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid Season 2 Parter

This mid season two parter looks awesome and not just the fact that Todd is in it along with Dr. Jackson, but also the new wraith Kenny. Every wraith that gets a name has personally become a favorite to watch especially Michael and we get another wraith so this two parter should be good. it is a shame that we have to wait in order to see the second part begining of 2009 and have to wait 3 months. I dont believe that this is going to be the last season. Most of these episodes sound exciting.

What is this thread for?

Comment

5x10: First Contact

5x11: The Lost Tribe

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Both episodes sound like they are going to kick butt. I can't wait to see them.
        The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
        The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
        The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
        You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
        You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
          ...but also the new wraith Kenny.
          Now all we need are Wraith called Cartman, Kyle and Stan then we have the Wraith cast for Southpark

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

In my opinion, it's a pretty meaningless move to turn Todd from an honorable ally to a Michael-like ruthless villain. There isn't any consistency with the previous behavior Todd has exhibited. But if the writers feel that the majority of viewers will embrace any ideas, no matter how ridiculous, they pitch in - they're probably right, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by fordpickup&6pack View Post
              In my opinion, it's a pretty meaningless move to turn Todd from an honorable ally to a Michael-like ruthless villain. There isn't any consistency with the previous behavior Todd has exhibited. But if the writers feel that the majority of viewers will embrace any ideas, no matter how ridiculous, they pitch in - they're probably right, unfortunately.
              Since when has Todd been an honourable ally? He's allied himself with the expedition when it's suited him, and he's abused the expeditions trust while he's at it. Don't forget that the whole reason the Wraith were able to invade the midway station was because Todd had stolen information from Atlantis.

Comment

we alreaday have a thread for this so i'm gonna close this one and invite folks to take the convo there
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X