PDA

View Full Version : Mid Season 2 Parter

Anubis21
May 9th, 2008, 03:05 PM
This mid season two parter looks awesome and not just the fact that Todd is in it along with Dr. Jackson, but also the new wraith Kenny. Every wraith that gets a name has personally become a favorite to watch especially Michael and we get another wraith so this two parter should be good. it is a shame that we have to wait in order to see the second part begining of 2009 and have to wait 3 months. I dont believe that this is going to be the last season. Most of these episodes sound exciting.
:sheppard::mckay::ronan::teyla::beckett:

jenks
May 9th, 2008, 03:33 PM
What is this thread for?

GoSpikey
May 9th, 2008, 04:11 PM
5x10: First Contact (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53393)

5x11: The Lost Tribe (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53395)

;)

jnolan
May 9th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Both episodes sound like they are going to kick butt. I can't wait to see them.

Prior_of_the_Ori
May 10th, 2008, 06:26 AM
...but also the new wraith Kenny.

Now all we need are Wraith called Cartman, Kyle and Stan then we have the Wraith cast for Southpark :p

fordpickup&6pack
May 11th, 2008, 10:23 AM
In my opinion, it's a pretty meaningless move to turn Todd from an honorable ally to a Michael-like ruthless villain. There isn't any consistency with the previous behavior Todd has exhibited. But if the writers feel that the majority of viewers will embrace any ideas, no matter how ridiculous, they pitch in - they're probably right, unfortunately.

jenks
May 11th, 2008, 10:32 AM
In my opinion, it's a pretty meaningless move to turn Todd from an honorable ally to a Michael-like ruthless villain. There isn't any consistency with the previous behavior Todd has exhibited. But if the writers feel that the majority of viewers will embrace any ideas, no matter how ridiculous, they pitch in - they're probably right, unfortunately.

Since when has Todd been an honourable ally? He's allied himself with the expedition when it's suited him, and he's abused the expeditions trust while he's at it. Don't forget that the whole reason the Wraith were able to invade the midway station was because Todd had stolen information from Atlantis.

Skydiver
May 11th, 2008, 10:56 AM
we alreaday have a thread for this so i'm gonna close this one and invite folks to take the convo there