This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Austin Green/Derek Reese Appreciation Thread

Okay, for those who are fans of the new FOX series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles the character Derek Reese is one fascinating, awesome, and above all a smokin' hot character. Derek is a human resistance fighter and the uncle of the future leader of mankind John Connor with John's father being Derek's younger brother one Kyle Reese who died a hero's death in the first Terminator film. Derek was recently made series regular for the up coming second season.

Now don't let the past acting creds of Brian Austin Green, who plays the part of Derek, fool you. He may have been on a certain famous (and pretty awful from what I've heard) primetime soap from the 90s that shall remain nameless, but he really rocks in portraying the intensity and brokenness of a man who's lived through a nuclear holocaust and has been fighting none stop ever since. I'm not going to hold a guy's past against him if he can be this awesome on a great show. Plus he's certaintly grown up since then and yes he is engaged to Megan Fox right now but I won't hold that against him either.

All kidding aside, I'd really like to keep this thread mainly focused on Derek and pretty pretty pictures of Green and avoid mostly anything to do with a certain area code. I also hate to dig into actors' personal lives (because God knows people seem to dig up Green's all the time) so it would be nice if we could avoid that too.

Now for piccies!

More pictures under the spoiler tags...

Spoiler:

Caps curtsy of un4scene over at the_other_reese LJ community.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

*high five* The best character in the series so far!
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

My younger sister watched 90210 so I caught some of the series. I can forgive BAG for being on that show now .
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Derek's my favourite character!

Comment

Mine as well. I wonder if Green was at upfronts yesterday. I know at least Summer and Thomas were. But man, we need some new Terminator material soon so this thread can take off.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm planning to go to a Terminator con next year in the UK, I hope BAG will go

Comment

Ha, I just wanted to open a thread for him and found this one Lets get it back to the top of the forum, he's way too great on the show and way too good-looking to be forgotten...

Some piccies!

sigpic

Comment

Those are great piccies! The last one in particular is my favourite. I'm loving him in season 2 of TSCC

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                  Those are great piccies! The last one in particular is my favourite. I'm loving him in season 2 of TSCC
                  Yepp, I love his performance, too. I think he got more interesting in s2. Didn't really know what to think of him in s1. I started to really like him when he gave John that special birthday present, that was cute!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I loved that.

Comment

I also loved the toothbrush scene with Sarah And of course the shower scene XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Some more pics

sigpic

Comment

Aww finally I found this hot thread
                          I loooove loooove Derek Reese
                          Here's what I made

sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yay the thread is alive again! Love your work! He's such a great subject! ^^
                            sigpic

Comment

Great art, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                              X