Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had Bill Gates money. Must be stargate related.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had Bill Gates money. Must be stargate related.

What would do if you had his money, now it has to have something to do with stargate.
    Foe example, i would build Atlantis in the ocean, maybe not as advanced as we see in the show but i mean rotars which could submerge the city or make it rise and a exstreamly withstandable metal dome or something like that and load it with weapons and have people there, could come in handy if we are invaded by aliens.

What about you?

I would buy the Stargate Franchise and ensure that none of its shows would ever face the dangers of cancellation again.

Comment

What's a rotar?
      Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Ensure myself access to the time-travelling puddle jumper, use it to go back in time and bury billions of dollars in my back yard and then leave a note for myself about it; temporal paradoxes and the rest of you lot be damned, I'm retiring to the Caribbean.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Xiphias View Post
          What's a rotar?
          It is like a long thick metal pillar or rod that lets you raise exstreamly heavy objects and lower them, sort of like the clamps they have in Atalanits.

Comment

Exstreamly? Atalanits? are you making fun of yourself? I struggle to detect sarcasm without the usual voice cues.
            Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiphias View Post
              Exstreamly? Atalanits? are you making fun of yourself? I struggle to detect sarcasm without the usual voice cues.

Oh im sorry for making a spelling mistake, what should i do.
              Honestly im lost now, whatever shall i do since i did not spell a couple of words.
              Im sorry.

Thats Sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                I would buy the Stargate Franchise and ensure that none of its shows would ever face the dangers of cancellation again.
                same here
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  I third that notion.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                    I third that notion.

Notion voted & approved
                    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
                    Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by Karhedron
                    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Yay!

And as the main financer, I'd also get control of the creative side of the show. Muahahahaha!

Comment

Hmm,

I would start a campaign to "enslave" Jack, Daniel and Mitchell and turn them into personal play toys.

I would support Teal'c's campaign for president of the Jaffa.

I would fire Rodney McKay and then re-hire him as Dr. Lee's assistant.

Colonel Carter would be back in charge of SG-1. A team of her choice!

I would give Vala a ship and reinstate Privateers from Earth.

Hire Mini Jack...just cause two jack's are better than one.

Bribe General Hammond to return as CO of the SGC.

I would then outright sink Atlantis and send that team home...then hire them back to fix it!
                        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

i would just build myslef my own personal bc-304
                          The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

I think I'd get a few Daedalus Class Battlecruisers built

Comment

Give all Stargate shows an unlimited Special Effects Budget.

Just think: movie-type special effects in every episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X