Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samantha replicator & Weir replicator I wounder of these two meet in season 5?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samantha replicator & Weir replicator I wounder of these two meet in season 5?

Samantha replicator & Weir replicator I wounder if these two will meet in Season 5?

I wounder if these two will face it off against each other, considering the Samantha Replicator is a bad girl, while it looks like the Weir Replicator is a goodie who wants to find a way to ascend. I bet ya the writers are figuring out a way to look into a story with either one or perhaps both of them, if not in this coming season but in seasons to come.
    Last edited by mgf; 04 May 2008, 03:50 AM.
    Jackson 4 Atlanta’s (i had that forum nic, but cant get the password for it, and all the emails I enter come back as not registered)

No.
    Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Yeah, No Replicator Carter was Anti Replicator Weaponed away. Weir I don't even know is fully a Replicator anyways. It wouldn't be much of a fight if that's what you were thinking because Carter was much more advanced. She learned from two previous generations of human form Replicators so she would have the advantage.

Comment

hmmmm......
        It's doubtful that we're going to see ethier of these two.... Replicarter got killed by the anti replicator thing [mod snip]
        Last edited by Shipperahoy; 06 May 2008, 08:34 AM.
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Weir is now a full replicator. it was mentioned in the episode "Mortal Coil". Replicarter died in the episode "Reckoning" as a result of that weapon on Darkara.
            if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

Nope not a chance.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Nope not a chance.

but I'd love to see RepliCarter again
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

replicarter would pwn repliweir anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

but I'd love to see RepliCarter again
                    so... how long before a repli-weir/repli-carter ship thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                      replicarter would pwn repliweir anyway.

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                      so... how long before a repli-weir/repli-carter ship thread?

LOL IDK I do like the Sam/RepliCarter ship though
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        LOL IDK I do like the Sam/RepliCarter ship though
                        just think of the weirdness it could lead to.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                          just think of the weirdness it could lead to.
                          sigpic

Comment

Torri Higginson made an Atlantis audiobook this January, so I hope she will change her opinion and she will return to the franchise too.

But! We don't need a RepliCarter vs. RepliWeir duel. The Asurans didn't care or know about the bug type replicators and the Asgard. I missed that the writers didn't use them in Atlantis.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

It will never happen cuz replicator carter has been destroyed since season 8 of sg1 and replicator weir(if she is in fact a replicator, we dont kno yet) is not gonna show up cuz torri higginson refused 2 come on 4 the episode in season 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X