PDA

View Full Version : Samantha replicator & Weir replicator I wounder of these two meet in season 5?

mgf
May 4th, 2008, 04:44 AM
Samantha replicator & Weir replicator I wounder if these two will meet in Season 5?

:cameron:

I wounder if these two will face it off against each other, considering the Samantha Replicator is a bad girl, while it looks like the Weir Replicator is a goodie who wants to find a way to ascend. I bet ya the writers are figuring out a way to look into a story with either one or perhaps both of them, if not in this coming season but in seasons to come.

Xiphias
May 4th, 2008, 05:27 AM
No.

Arrakis2013
May 4th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Yeah, No Replicator Carter was Anti Replicator Weaponed away. Weir I don't even know is fully a Replicator anyways. It wouldn't be much of a fight if that's what you were thinking because Carter was much more advanced. She learned from two previous generations of human form Replicators so she would have the advantage.

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
May 4th, 2008, 06:27 AM
hmmmm......
It's doubtful that we're going to see ethier of these two.... Replicarter got killed by the anti replicator thing [mod snip]

GoSpikey
May 4th, 2008, 06:47 AM
:lol:

sldghamr
May 4th, 2008, 07:54 AM
Weir is now a full replicator. it was mentioned in the episode "Mortal Coil". Replicarter died in the episode "Reckoning" as a result of that weapon on Darkara.

Mitchell82
May 4th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Nope not a chance.

Jumper_One
May 4th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Nope not a chance.

:indeed:

but I'd love to see RepliCarter again :D

Agent_Dark
May 4th, 2008, 03:06 PM
replicarter would pwn repliweir anyway.

naamiaiset
May 4th, 2008, 03:07 PM

so... how long before a repli-weir/repli-carter ship thread?

Jumper_One
May 4th, 2008, 03:10 PM
replicarter would pwn repliweir anyway.

so... how long before a repli-weir/repli-carter ship thread?

LOL IDK :P I do like the Sam/RepliCarter ship though :D

naamiaiset
May 4th, 2008, 03:20 PM
LOL IDK :P I do like the Sam/RepliCarter ship though :D
just think of the weirdness it could lead to. :p

Jumper_One
May 4th, 2008, 03:22 PM
just think of the weirdness it could lead to. :p

:S :lol:

Platschu
May 4th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Torri Higginson made an Atlantis audiobook this January, so I hope she will change her opinion and she will return to the franchise too. :)

But! We don't need a RepliCarter vs. RepliWeir duel. The Asurans didn't care or know about the bug type replicators and the Asgard. I missed that the writers didn't use them in Atlantis. :(

Stargate121x
May 4th, 2008, 04:18 PM
It will never happen cuz replicator carter has been destroyed since season 8 of sg1 and replicator weir(if she is in fact a replicator, we dont kno yet) is not gonna show up cuz torri higginson refused 2 come on 4 the episode in season 5.

jnolan
May 4th, 2008, 05:34 PM
I don't see that happening at all.

ablevins425
May 4th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Samantha replicator & Weir replicator I wounder if these two will meet in Season 5?

:cameron:

I wounder if these two will face it off against each other, considering the Samantha Replicator is a bad girl, while it looks like the Weir Replicator is a goodie who wants to find a way to ascend. I bet ya the writers are figuring out a way to look into a story with either one or perhaps both of them, if not in this coming season but in seasons to come.

I read about this somewhere, they face off in a giant ring
full of jello!!!

Bey0nd
May 5th, 2008, 02:09 AM
I don't see that happening at all.

I agree

http://www.post-gazette.com
Q: Why is Torri Higginson being replaced on SciFi Channel's "Stargate:Atlantis" by Amanda Tapping? Higginson shouldn't lose her job just because Tapping's show, "Stargate SG-1," has been canceled.

-- Erik, Butler

Rob: Here's what "Stargate Atlantis" executive producer Joe Mallozzi offered as a response:

"The decision to bring the character of Samantha Carter (Tapping) onto the show was made independent of any decision made with regard to the Elizabeth Weir (Higginson) character. The truth is that once the decision had been made (re: Weir), there were a number of options open to us in terms of a replacement (three specific candidates come to mind). In the end, and after much discussion, we elected to go with Sam Carter."

GoSpikey
May 5th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Looks like some people will look for any excuse to make a board... :mckay:

;)

Constanza
May 5th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Noooooo! No more replicators……. please (I don’t like them).

GoSpikey
May 5th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Afraid so. Only 1 ep though. We think.

Mitchell82
May 5th, 2008, 11:59 AM

Same here. You can't beat her attitude.http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t63/gatefan7882/019.jpg

mgf
May 9th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Looks like some people will look for any excuse to make a board... :mckay:

;)

What, you take for some kind of idiot? As far as I was aware Replicator Carter escaped after she got the SG1 team to kill off the young male replicator, who had a crush on the real carter. Do don’t go around pointing accusations about users starting up threads to simply get attention, buddy. Especially from threads started by writers who work in the industry, who came from genuine view point, not attention seekers.

In my line of work, I don't have time to waste going around on web forums playing games.

PG15
May 9th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Have you seen "Reckoning"?

GoSpikey
May 10th, 2008, 06:52 AM
*Snort*

I guess some people wanna recycle EVERYTHING about SG-1 in Atlantis...

*Shudders at the thought of the anti-threads, then. And heck, even the common ones!*

Jumper_One
May 10th, 2008, 01:08 PM
What, you take for some kind of idiot? As far as I was aware Replicator Carter escaped after she got the SG1 team to kill off the young male replicator, who had a crush on the real carter. Do don’t go around pointing accusations about users starting up threads to simply get attention, buddy. Especially from threads started by writers who work in the industry, who came from genuine view point, not attention seekers.

In my line of work, I don't have time to waste going around on web forums playing games.

yeah that was 811 Gemini ;)

Mitchell82
May 11th, 2008, 12:31 PM

Um no. She escaped in Gemini then died in Reckoning.