PDA

View Full Version : Who should kill Michael? (S5 spoilers)

Killdeer
May 1st, 2008, 04:24 PM
No, I don't know anything about Michael dying in S5 - the Spoilers tag is just to be safe.

I personally have never been fond of the Michael storyline from the beginning (read "deeply hated it"). I think he should meet his end this season, and that Teyla should be the one to kill him. After what he did to the Athosians and Kanaan, and the multiple times he's manipulated her mind and kidnapped her, I think it would be deeply satisfying to see Teyla and Michael in a final showdown, with Teyla coming out the victor.

I've seen other people who believe that Carson should be the one to kill Michael, since he was his creator in a way.

What do you all think? Just something I thought would be fun to discuss.

I've sent a request to the mods for the following poll:
1) Teyla
2) Carson
3) Someone else
4) Who cares, so long as someone does.
5) No!!! Michael's awesome, he can't die!!!

GoSpikey
May 1st, 2008, 04:32 PM
You're wrong. This isn't fun to discuss...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/Wendy_the_Bloody/Emoticons/FangirlsMike.gif

Michael is fantastic... :D

Killdeer
May 1st, 2008, 04:33 PM
You're wrong. This isn't fun to discuss...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/Wendy_the_Bloody/Emoticons/FangirlsMike.gif

Michael is fantastic... :D

So....that would be option 5 then? :D

PG15
May 1st, 2008, 04:39 PM
Option 5 for me as well. He was entertaining as a case of dubious ethics, but now I just love his absolute evilness. Connor Trinneer's portrayl is out of this world.

GoSpikey
May 1st, 2008, 04:42 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/Wendy_the_Bloody/Emoticons/tod_lol22.gif

Reiko
May 1st, 2008, 04:49 PM
.: Teyla or Carson. Teyla because of all the things he's done to her and pretty much victimizing her. Carson, because, given Michael's "influence" over him, he can prove he is 100% loyal (it probably will be questioned) by killing Michael.

jelgate
May 1st, 2008, 04:53 PM
I agree with Killdeer. Both Teyla and Beckett would have justification for wanting to kill Micheal, however, I don't think Beckett has the courage to kill a person. Teyla would not hesitate to kill Micheal will Beckett would.

Starrtom
May 1st, 2008, 05:03 PM
I think the death of Michael should it ever occur should have an ironic twist to it. Being killed by someone like Teyla is too obvious, I would like to see his own creations turn on him and they then become the new power in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Jumper_One
May 1st, 2008, 05:15 PM
Option 5 for me as well. He was entertaining as a case of dubious ethics, but now I just love his absolute evilness. Connor Trinneer's portrayl is out of this world.

yeah well said. Michael's been an awesome enemy and I hope we'll see more of his evilness

I think the death of Michael should it ever occur should have an ironic twist to it. Being killed by someone like Teyla is too obvious, I would like to see his own creations turn on him and they then become the new power in the Pegasus Galaxy.

that would indeed be interesting

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
May 1st, 2008, 05:27 PM
i think sheppard should've killed him in Vengeance. He's Becoming alot like the Koyla of the Genii except he's michael of the wraith. i hope they kick the crap outta him just long enough for them to take out the wraith.

naamiaiset
May 1st, 2008, 05:39 PM
I agree with Killdeer. Both Teyla and Beckett would have justification for wanting to kill Micheal, however, I don't think Beckett has the courage to kill a person. Teyla would not hesitate to kill Micheal will Beckett would.
I agree also, but in a way, I don't think michael should be killed. (take away his army etc, but not kill him) after all, it was atlantis' actions that set everything he's done in motion.

or maybe a showdown with todd. ;)

Ravenessa
May 1st, 2008, 05:41 PM
Yeah, pretty much Michael is the second best bad guy on Atlantis [First being Kolya, who Sheppard killed.]

I chose option five, but in reality I can see Teyla getting the last laugh and killing him.:mckay:

Falcon Horus
May 1st, 2008, 05:48 PM
...I don't think Beckett has the courage to kill a person.

Didn't seem to have much of an issue with that in The Kindred II where he kills those two guards who are with Teyla. :cool:

I'd say have Teyla bring Michael to his knees, like he did with that Wraith queen. That way she can get her arc back.

Michael looks pretty cool and all, being half, half... But I honestly don't much care for him. He can't keep my attention. That, and he scared the living daylights out of my Kate. ;)

nebulan
May 1st, 2008, 06:27 PM
Even tho I voted to keep him, good villians eventually die, lol! (even apophis) I honestly think Teyla should be the one to knock him off. They've got a great dynamic, those two, they could have been such friends, lol! but Teyla will bring him to his knees. but maybe Carson will actually fire the shot
kindred2
considering he wasn't able to in Kindred2. Maybe he will reach beyond that.

Killdeer
May 1st, 2008, 06:30 PM
I'd say have Teyla bring Michael to his knees, like he did with that Wraith queen. That way she can get her arc back.

That would be perfect - a great way to bring it full circle. Teyla promised in Missing that she would make whoever had taken her people pay - I think we need to see her fulfill that promise. And as Nebulan said, all great villians need to die eventually. ;)

jnolan
May 1st, 2008, 06:39 PM
I think it should be Teyla

LiquidSky
May 1st, 2008, 07:21 PM
I know a lot of you think Tayla should kill Micheal because she had good reasons to. How about Todd, since Micheal tainted the Wraith's food supply.

LS

SpaceCowboy
May 1st, 2008, 07:21 PM
I've really enjoyed have Connor on the show, but when the time is right, I think it is only just that Teyla pop a cap in his....wait a minute this is a family thread. ;)

Trip...,I mean Michael, has been an important character and an important part of the SGA story line for quite a while now, and consequently, TPTB should be in no great hurry to kill him. Therefore, while Teyla should have the honors, there is no reason why Michael's final breath must be drawn during Season 5.

Let's savor the experience the Wraith/human evil genius for as long as possible.

As an aside, I do think they should find him a sidekick; you know, someone like Igor who could trail along behind him and do his every bidding. Maybe Kanaan would be up for the challenge; unless of course he's dead before the end of "Search and Rescue". AWWWWW to bad. Casting call in two weeks.

the fifth man
May 1st, 2008, 07:58 PM
Whoever does eventually do Michael in, I hope it isn't for quite some time.

Arrakis2013
May 1st, 2008, 09:02 PM
Ronan should be the one to eventually kill him. It wouldn't sit right with me Carson killing any life. Teyla is a very spiritual person and killing is not exactly conducive to her beliefs. She'll take life when it's necessary. Michael threatening to use her baby might definitely be something to drive her over that edge though. Shep had his chance. I love Connor so I hope we have another couple years of the storyline but Michael is a very big threat. Michael is to Atlantis kinda like Ba'al was to Sg-1 and so far they didn't get rid of Ba'al (hope they still don't in Continuum).

Ice Wolf
May 2nd, 2008, 12:36 AM
Weir, but i know that's not going to happen, so Ronon. He's been itching to pull the trigger on Michael right from the start so he should get to do it.

YutheGreat
May 2nd, 2008, 12:46 AM
Right now he is too cool to die there is no one as evil as him.

If Michael is to die I would want it to be Todd, after a grueling hand to hand battle between these two titans.

Or Maybe Junior should do Michael. Michael experiments on the boy to make him 18 and the kid betrays daddy and heads the hybrid army to new levels of evilness.

GoSpikey
May 2nd, 2008, 03:10 AM
If Teyla were to do it, I don't think she'd do with with a smile on her face, even after all that happened. She knows that all this happened because of what they did. She's really the only one thinking that can think of 'him' in all of this, not just the 'experiment gone bad'.

Ronon being the one would be stupid, same for Beckett. Sheppard shouldn't be the one either, but more than Ronon.

Todd? Hmm. :P My two boys fighting for lil me- er... :o

They shouldn't get rid of him just yet. But they should improve his general writing, well, not his plans, but the dialog. It's like they have all Michael scripts open next to them when they write, and they keep on doing copy and paste. But maybe it just means Michael just can't get over what they did with/to him.

Either way, better writing is necessary. End season 2-parter for Michael, again? The new race twice is too much, maybe?

jenks
May 2nd, 2008, 08:49 AM
They turned Ba'al into a joke in SG-1, he ended up being about as threatening as Walter.

Killdeer
May 2nd, 2008, 10:35 AM
They turned Ba'al into a joke in SG-1, he ended up being about as threatening as Walter.

I completely agree with that - the Ba'al clones storyline was one of the worst ideas they've ever had IMO.

Caldwell's 2IC
May 2nd, 2008, 11:07 AM
O, thou blood thirsty mob... :D

Michael is a great bad guy; I'd like to see more of him. :)

silly sally
May 2nd, 2008, 11:10 AM
I want to add an option - himself. The human part of him prevails and he can't reconcile with what he did thus he kills himself... ;)

jenks
May 2nd, 2008, 11:14 AM
I completely agree with that - the Ba'al clones storyline was one of the worst ideas they've ever had IMO.

Luckily though, according to Cliff Simon Ba'al in Continuum is back to being the ruthless **** he was in Abyss. :)

wraith form Replicator
May 2nd, 2008, 11:16 AM
Let Ronon do it he needs more story

Falcon Horus
May 2nd, 2008, 11:18 AM
Let Ronon do it he needs more story

So does Teyla...

Killdeer
I want to add an option - himself. The human part of him prevails and he can't reconcile with what he did thus he kills himself... ;)

I think that would come under Option 3 - someone else.

Killdeer
So does Teyla...

At this point I think Teyla needs more story than Ronon. And Michael is more tied up with Teyla's story than Ronon's.

jelgate
May 2nd, 2008, 11:22 AM
So does Teyla...

I agree with Teyla. She is more connected to the Micheal storyline and needs as much story time as possible in S5. I think Teyla has a lot of anger towards Micheal that will cause her explode.

EDIT: I see I said thing as Killdeer. Great minds

Falcon Horus
May 2nd, 2008, 11:51 AM
And Michael is more tied up with Teyla's story than Ronon's.

So much so that people call it Michael's arc instead of Teyla's... proof of how much arc she really got. ;)

Janus
May 2nd, 2008, 12:25 PM
My vote goesto Carson....yes, he has the mind-link that is holding him back but isn't there this old saying that goes. "The man who conquers himself is stronger then the man who conquers a city." Carson overcoming the mind-link would be a really great victory for him and I really want Micheal to die. (Not yet thought, it can wait till season 6.)

Wraith Commander Todd
May 2nd, 2008, 12:53 PM
Todd, Todd should definitly kill him. That would be a great battle to see. Not him destroying Michael's ship with him in it mind you; I'm talking hand to hand combat here and he finally sucks him dry. :wraith:

myhelix
May 2nd, 2008, 01:12 PM
McKay should kill him, he never have the chance to kill some bad guys face to face! http://forum.gateworld.net/images/gw_smilies/wink.gif
;)

Mitchell82
May 2nd, 2008, 01:14 PM

Same here though if it must happen I say Carson shoots him first then Teyla.

Constanza
May 2nd, 2008, 02:13 PM
I should be Carson… he started all the mess, he gets the chance to put an end to Michael’s evil plans.

SpaceCowboy
May 2nd, 2008, 02:16 PM
Same here though if it must happen I say Carson shoots him first then Teyla.

I assume that Teyla is going to pile on and shoot Michael just to make sure he's dead, correct?

I would hate to think that the act of dispatching Michael causes Carson such intense mental anquish that he turns the gun on Teyla. That would suck! :)

Anyway, if he shoots Teyla, it will just make her mad. Danger, Will Robinson! ;)

GoSpikey
May 2nd, 2008, 02:25 PM
You're forgetting something...

Michael can control Teyla, too... See Michael, and hence why she doesn't try to take him mind to mind. :P

SpaceCowboy
May 2nd, 2008, 02:54 PM
You're forgetting something...

Michael can control Teyla, too... See Michael, and hence why she doesn't try to take him mind to mind. :P

You raise a very good point; but who is to say that she is not better able to defend herself against Michael's "mind games" than she was in Season 2 or even in Kindred I.

flameling
May 2nd, 2008, 04:17 PM
I have to say Carson, I could see Teyla, but Carson more so because Carson created Michael and Michael cloned Carson and tortured him, and it would be the ironic twist of Michael's creation killing him. My other reason is that Michael has influence over Carson and I just want to see Carson break it in the series finale and show Michael that he caused his own death.

Tau'ri
May 2nd, 2008, 04:26 PM
It should be a group effort. They place a bomb on a ship Michael is in & the main Atlantis guys count down to 1 & then they all hit a big button that blows up the ship & kill Michael

YutheGreat
May 3rd, 2008, 08:07 AM
Todd, Todd should definitly kill him. That would be a great battle to see. Not him destroying Michael's ship with him in it mind you; I'm talking hand to hand combat here and he finally sucks him dry. :wraith:

I am for Todd killing Michael but I think Todd should not feed on Michael. I know it is a great way to end him. The image of Michael dying as Todd slowly drains the life out of him would be a fitting demise but I am worried Michael gaurded himself against it.

Can you imagine Todd has Michael on his knees after their hand to hand tussle and he starts feeding on him. All of a sudden, Todd drops to his knees because Michael is immune to being fed upon and Todd lays dying as Michael goes to his evil laugh.

kali1
May 3rd, 2008, 05:52 PM

I chose option 5 as well. I like Michael and I think he needs to stick around. I'd like to see more character development.

Mitchell82
May 4th, 2008, 11:52 AM
I assume that Teyla is going to pile on and shoot Michael just to make sure he's dead, correct?
Or Carson only wounds him and Teyla finishes him off.

I
would hate to think that the act of dispatching Michael causes Carson such intense mental anquish that he turns the gun on Teyla. That would suck! :)
Yes it would though that also has lots of potential.

Anyway, if he shoots Teyla, it will just make her mad. Danger, Will Robinson! ;)
Ah Lost in Space great show horrible movie remake.

Kmael
May 5th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Honestly, I say the entire team. Put the guy out in front of a firing squad...uum...in Season 7 or 8. Or have a team effort that results in him blowing up. Something team-y, action-y, and results in bonding.

Other than that: Obviously Teyla or Carson have every right to shot Michael at any oppurtunity they recieve.

bniblett
May 5th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Chuck Norris - round house kick to the head

g.o.d
May 5th, 2008, 11:04 AM
I don't care who will end this so-called story arc

Mitchell82
May 5th, 2008, 12:01 PM

:lol:Though I'd rather he'd live till about season 7.

kali1
May 5th, 2008, 12:42 PM

Now that would be fun to see :D

Torri012
May 5th, 2008, 11:26 PM
i think Teyla should :D

pbutter
May 6th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Dude with receding jaw line = bad Wraith(character not believable)
I just want the guy gone.

Bagpuss
May 6th, 2008, 11:40 PM
I voted for Teyla to do the deed.(Maybe not for a season or two though.:))

GoSpikey
May 7th, 2008, 05:25 AM
The deed? Hmm, maybe. :P

Bagpuss
May 7th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Whoops ! :D
I meant that I think Teyla should/might do the actual ( eventual ) killing of Michael herself...though depending on fan's/PTB's preferences ,anything could fit "the deed".....

*Coughs*

Meliandra
May 7th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Well, I'd prefer Michael alive and well for at least two or three more seasons...
this guy has LOTS of potential.

Karhedron
May 7th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Although i liked that charakter they messed it up (just my opinion). The "old" Michael was something like "I´ll step out of the dark and stab you in the back"-kind of villain. Very much like Kolja. Now he is just another "I will kill each and everything"-guy.....bit boring. So i would say : Let him die or find a way back to the stealthy,revenge seeking Michael. :(

Michael killing off that wraith queen was just the beginning. I believe we will see him doing much worse things to the wraith.

So. Definitely Todd. Want to see those two collide. :cool:

ann_sgcfan
May 7th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I think Michael makes a good baddie... especially since the Atlantis crew essentially made him. However, if/when he dies I am hoping Teyla is there to pull the trigger.

Mitchell82
May 8th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Dude with receding jaw line = bad Wraith(character not believable)
I just want the guy gone.

Uh what?

SpaceCowboy
May 16th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Maybe they should all take turns killing him; just like in Murder on the Orient Express.

Jack_Bauer
May 16th, 2008, 09:54 PM
I voted for Teyla to do the deed.(Maybe not for a season or two though.:))

I reckon Teyla and Carson should be put into the position to kill Michael. Say with Michael at their mercy and the two standing over him, then Shep saying lets take him alive or something. Carson and Teyla exchange a look and then both shoot him at the same time.

Although first I would like to see Michael become like the new Apophis, an actual enemy that is embodied by the one person, like the Goa'uld were. Although we were fighting with their race, we could see Apophis or Baal as a representation of the enemy and someone they interact with regularly.

This would be better then random queens or wraith commanders every wraith epi...

Lahela
May 17th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Plenty of people have a good reason to kill Michael, but I like him as a baddie - he has that unnerving touch of humanity that sets him apart from the rest of the wraith - makes him harder to reject out of hand IMO :)

inLimeneSideroum
May 17th, 2008, 10:26 PM
I'd rather he kill himself. Or maybe die at the hand of his creations, perhaps after a change of heart where he tries to save the atlantis team.

YutheGreat
May 17th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Or maybe die at the hand of his creations, perhaps after a change of heart where he tries to save the atlantis team.

I don't think any of his drones would do that. He would make certain that he had ample safeguards. He could just command them to stop with a wave of his hand. Of course if there was someone who could overcome him for it well that would be good.

TBA
May 18th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Beckett should be the man, of course.

Bagpuss
May 18th, 2008, 03:00 AM
I reckon Teyla and Carson should be put into the position to kill Michael. Say with Michael at their mercy and the two standing over him, then Shep saying lets take him alive or something. Carson and Teyla exchange a look and then both shoot him at the same time.
I rather like that idea..but it would land Teyla and CC in the dirt big time with John for disobeying a direct order .:S
Maybe Teyla and CC could instead face off with Michael ,and just as he's about to destroy them ,they break through his mind control trickery ,and take him down instead ,in clear self-defence ?

Although first I would like to see Michael become like the new Apophis, an actual enemy that is embodied by the one person, like the Goa'uld were. Although we were fighting with their race, we could see Apophis or Baal as a representation of the enemy and someone they interact with regularly.
I see what you mean,and I agree .I think that's what the PTB are aiming for .
(Hopefully Todd will get a good deal of similar attention too from the writers in S5 .)

This would be better then random queens or wraith commanders every wraith epi...
OH yes ! ITA ! :cool:

mickhhh
May 18th, 2008, 10:32 AM
it has to be todd

Mitchell82
May 18th, 2008, 11:47 AM
it has to be todd

Todd? Why exactly?

GoSpikey
May 18th, 2008, 02:14 PM
He just picked the two characters who have absolutely nothing to do with each other, from what we can see for now...

;)

YutheGreat
May 19th, 2008, 12:24 AM
He just picked the two characters who have absolutely nothing to do with each other, from what we can see for now...

;)

Yes, There is no Personal backstory to it. There can be a story in it. The question who is the AlphaWraith. The master of the Wraith and the Big Evil of SGA.

They were probably chosen because of the popular ones.

Personally I want them to tear each other limb from limb in unarmed combat. The only person who can go toe to toe with Michael in SGA other than a Wraith is Ronnin. If Shepard, Teyla, McKay, Carson did it it would be a bullet from a P90 which is may end up simillar to Kolya's end. Wouldn't you agree?

It occured to me what if Michael captures a hive with Todd on it. To entertain himself he Tortures Todd, starve him and humiliates Todd in single combat in front of all the hybrids to show how superior he is.

This story will create a backstory for Todd wanting Michael's head later on, especially in a hand to hand battle. :)

MCH
June 12th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
I rather like that idea..but it would land Teyla and CC in the dirt big time with John for disobeying a direct order .

Maybe Teyla and CC could instead face off with Michael ,and just as he's about to destroy them ,they break through his mind control trickery ,and take him down instead ,in clear self-defence ?

And how many direct orders has Shepherd ignored?
He end up in Antartic for disobeying a direct order, he also disobeyed Lantry leaving SG1 when he shouldn't. So don't think he can have a go at Carson and Teyla

Bagpuss
June 12th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Your quote-back's a bit mangled ,as part of the post you replied to was from me ,not Jack Bauer.:)
I agree that JS had a black mark against his career pre Atlantis .

Purely hypothetically ,if JB's scenario was written into a future ep ,Sheppard might ,or might not ,look the other way if Teyla and C C were to complicitly shoot Michael down in cold blood against his express order to just capture him.
Sheppard has had full say on who belongs to ,and remains on his team thus far.

Would he trust Teyla again if that happened ?
Carson couldn't fire on Michael already .He has to work past whatever Michael did to him ,and I can't see him as a cold killer.I can see him firing in self defence though,if he broke the hold .

GoSpikey
June 14th, 2008, 01:54 PM
YThis story will create a backstory for Todd wanting Michael's head later on, especially in a hand to hand battle. :)

I like Connor's face where it is right now, thank you. :o

He end up in Antarctica for disobeying a direct order, he also disobeyed Landry leaving SG1 when he shouldn't. So don't think he can have a go at Carson and Teyla

Er, Shep on Antarctica? That was to bring Jack O'Neill there, and he did so?

Your quote-back's a bit mangled ,as part of the post you replied to was from me ,not Jack Bauer.:)

Trust me, if MCH manages to get the quote tags operational at all, it's a miracle on its own. :o

There's this pc involved that doesn't like the tags, I believe. :P

Dunno how things are fairing with the new pc, though. But we're getting there. :cool:

;)

Linda06
June 14th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Can't remember if i replied in here or not :o

But anywho if Michael is to die then there is only two people that i would accept to kill Michael,and they are Teyla and Carson.....If anybody else ends up doing it i will be one seriously pissed off Scot http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/zuz%20Smileys/Atlantis%20Smileys/Teyla/teyla_onegun.gif

GoSpikey
June 14th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Michael has already shown that he can control Teyla, and Carson...

Fembot
June 15th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Killdeer, I agree with you. The storyline isn't that great and Connor seems like a mediocre actor. Teyla should do him in.

The Prophet
June 15th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Can Michael kill Teyla? :P

Killdeer
June 15th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Right now I'm crossing my fingers that I get my wish in Prodigal. :D

The_Carpenter
June 15th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Teyla should kill him when its his time... anyone else and it just wouldn't be right especially since Carson can't

*hides from spoilers :p*

Sp!der
June 16th, 2008, 04:08 AM
I don't want him to die, hes awesome, for a wraith. not that good as todd but... great!!!

Bagpuss
June 16th, 2008, 04:32 AM
Trust me, if MCH manages to get the quote tags operational at all, it's a miracle on its own. :o

There's this pc involved that doesn't like the tags, I believe. :P

Dunno how things are fairing with the new pc, though. But we're getting there. :cool:

;)
My own dratted pc is a pain at times too,so MCH has my sincere sympathy .:)

Gregorius
June 16th, 2008, 08:55 AM
Michael shouldn't be killed off, he's the only enemy worthwhile on SGA. If anything he should succeed in his plans to ensure that the team has something to fight against that isn't lame.

Cautious Explorer
June 16th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Michael has become a joke. The all-powerful mastermind that can conquer an entire galaxy with just his wits and his mutant army. :( He's no longer sympathetic or remotely realistic. And I'm sick of Teyla turning into his victim.

Teyla needs to kill Michael soon!

doylefan22
June 16th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Michael will need to go sooner or later or otherwise he becomes ineffectual as a villain. I hope they don't do a 'Spike' on him and make him good again just so that he can remain on the show.

I'd love to see him go out in the midst of a really vicious crazy SOB of a plan. I'd love too for Teyla to really go against her normal character and kill him mercilessly in revenge for happened to her people. A fitting end for him and an interesting character piece for her.

Linda06
June 16th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Michael will need to go sooner or later or otherwise he becomes ineffectual as a villain. I hope they don't do a 'Spike' on him and make him good again just so that he can remain on the show.

I'd love to see him go out in the midst of a really vicious crazy SOB of a plan. I'd love too for Teyla to really go against her normal character and kill him mercilessly in revenge for happened to her people. A fitting end for him and an interesting character piece for her.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/zuz%20Smileys/Atlantis%20Smileys/Teyla/teyla_ditto.gif

MCH
June 18th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Originally Posted by MCH
He end up in Antarctica for disobeying a direct order, he also disobeyed Landry leaving SG1 when he shouldn't. So don't think he can have a go at Carson and Teyla
Er, Shep on Antarctica? That was to bring Jack O'Neill there, and he did so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
Your quote-back's a bit mangled ,as part of the post you replied to was from me ,not Jack Bauer.

GoSpiky:- Trust me, if MCH manages to get the quote tags operational at all, it's a miracle on its own.

There's this pc involved that doesn't like the tags, I believe.

Dunno how things are fairing with the new pc, though. But we're getting there.
OT re:- new Laptop

See miracles do happen. Still on old PC it doing OK, phone company- Britsh Telecom not ok, but new laptop to me is awesome but no instruction manual. Just need to get the right advise from BT to get new PC on line.

Thanks for the green F.H.BAGPUSS .
Guess what can't return any greens cos my laptop don't do that either.

As to someone killing Michael, please noooooo, what I'd like is a situation where SGA have to cooperate with Michael, because the only way both parties will get out alive is to cooperate. But don't think the writers will go that way.

MCH

ha'tak_
June 18th, 2008, 01:03 PM
i said carson but i think he will die on a hive that will explotes

Rac80
June 21st, 2008, 09:18 AM
teyla should, it would give her satisfaction after all he put her through.

GoSpikey
June 21st, 2008, 01:37 PM
I don't know if Teyla can do it.

After S&R
I see no hatred towards him in her eyes.

There was nice swallowing going on with both of them again, though. :D

Aaronjw
June 21st, 2008, 05:35 PM
I vote option 5!!! Michael must not die!

He should at least last for a few more seasons, anyway.

Col. Shadow Quinn
June 21st, 2008, 11:19 PM
He can't die, he has to go to the 22nd century to take his new job as Chief Engineer of the NX-01 Enterprise, and die 10 years later. :lol:

vaberella
June 21st, 2008, 11:29 PM
I voted Teyla.

I'd like the scene to be reminiscint of the play fight scene in Michael but in full dressed leather gear for each. I'd like her to slit his throat and whisper in his ear (something) as he chokes on his won blood. Then I'd like to see her lick the blade and spit it out. :)

Oh and her parasite should be in the sidelines blowing bubbles, clapping and grinning at his mum. :D

Yes, that pleases me.

Rac80
June 22nd, 2008, 07:26 AM
I voted Teyla.

I'd like the scene to be reminiscint of the play fight scene in Michael but in full dressed leather gear for each. I'd like her to slit his throat and whisper in his ear (something) as he chokes on his won blood. Then I'd like to see her lick the blade and spit it out. :)

Oh and her parasite should be in the sidelines blowing bubbles, clapping and grinning at his mum. :D

Yes, that pleases me.
I can see you have given this serious thought. A LOT of serious deep thought! :eek: what does it say about me that I agree? :S

(shame on you for calling her baby a parasite! :P:P Babies are wonderful inventions- they remind us we are mortal and have a sense of humor! :P)

Linda06
June 22nd, 2008, 07:58 AM
I can see you have given this serious thought. A LOT of serious deep thought! :eek: what does it say about me that I agree? :S

(shame on you for calling her baby a parasite! :P:P Babies are wonderful inventions- they remind us we are mortal and have a sense of humor! :P)

UGH...I can't stand kids :S :D

jelgate
June 22nd, 2008, 09:38 AM
:eek:Linda hate herself for she is or was a kid:P

Linda06
June 22nd, 2008, 10:03 AM
:eek:Linda hate herself for she is or was a kid:P

oh har-dee-har :mckay: :p

vaberella
June 22nd, 2008, 11:16 AM

Not much, I used to play a lot of DnD and other like games as a kid. There's a deep seeded impression of death and dominion on the mind after those types of games. I think it says that you're a person who takes initiative, support substantive female characters who like revenge, and you like to showcase your leather gear---all in all a woman after my own heart.

Meh. I don't like parasites. I, much like parents, have all the reason to dislike children. I used to be a school teacher, the horror stories those things put me through. What a nightmare?! They have master plans to usurp the adult authority and they know how to do it. Those little things made me paranoid.

On a last note, I couldn't take Teyla seriously when she was a Turducken. Actually her new name was Turducken when I'd discuss her.

Briangate78
September 21st, 2008, 09:54 PM
Carson Beckett?

Carson was cloned by Michael and deceived as being the original Carson. He forced him to work on his Retro-virus and had to watch thousands of innocent people die and he could not do a thing about it.

or

Teyla?

Teyla was abducted by Michael who had an interest in the genetic makeup of her child. He also abducted Teyla's people and turned some of them into his Hybrids along with Teyla's life partner and father of her child Kanaan.

or

Sheppard?

Because Sheppard usually saves the day?

Ronon?

Ronon from day one has told Sheppard and co to kill Michael or stop these retro-virus games.

Mckay?

Hmmmm, maybe not.

Kung-Fu Keller?

I don't think so.

Richard Woolsey?

Well he could always bore Michael to death with protocol and talking about the rules.

Pandora's_Box
September 21st, 2008, 09:56 PM
:: sniff :: Why does there have to be killing?

Barring the Team becoming nature-loving pacifists, Teyla?

jelgate
September 21st, 2008, 09:56 PM
Does Lorne not exist to you?:P

Briangate78
September 21st, 2008, 09:57 PM
Does Lorne not exist to you?:P

Nope, not for this thread. :p I would have to include Zelenka in that list as well. :p

jenks
September 21st, 2008, 09:57 PM
I just want him to trip over a ledge in a Hive ship and fall to his doom. The End.

Briangate78
September 21st, 2008, 09:58 PM
I just want him to trip over a ledge in a Hive ship and fall to his doom. The End.

LOL, fair enough. :p

Gate-builder
September 21st, 2008, 09:58 PM
It would make my day if Woolsey killed him, that would just be the funniest thing ever! :D

Briangate78
September 21st, 2008, 09:59 PM
It would make my day if Woolsey killed him, that would just be the funniest thing ever! :D

Like Michael hangs himself after Woolsey tells him about protocol and the rules?

Infinatus
September 21st, 2008, 10:01 PM

LOL We've actually never had a major antagonist die by accident, that would be quite original and creative. Assuming fandom could be mature enough to realize that it wasn't a "lame" death just because our dashing heroes didn't slay him in an intense sword battle.

jelgate
September 21st, 2008, 10:02 PM
LOL We've actually never had a major antagonist die by accident, that would be quite original and creative. Assuming fandom could be mature enough to realize that is wasn't a "lame" death just because our dashing heroes didn't slay him in an intense sword battle.

Are we talking about the same fandom here?:p

Infinatus
September 21st, 2008, 10:04 PM
Are we talking about the same fandom here?:p

I guess not. Oh well. :P

Infinatus
September 21st, 2008, 10:11 PM
My guess is that Ronon will kill Michael based on pictures from The Prodigal showing Ronon and Michael fighting. I'm guessing that after Michael's impenetrable stun wall/bubble is created the team decides that the only chance they have is to goad Michael into letting one person through to fight him. Then after Ronon kills him the hybrids just say "We're free!" and the episode ends.

But I really hope this isn't what happens. I'm hoping that after Ronon is let through Michael beats him and the team has to think of something else now that Michael has another hostage.

GateMan2000
September 21st, 2008, 10:15 PM
I'd vote for Todd feeding on him!

naamiaiset
September 21st, 2008, 11:59 PM
there's already a topic like this - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54598&highlight=kill+michael

I think teyla will finally be the one to kill him,
but I also think he'll find another escape route in "the prodigal".

Blencathra
September 22nd, 2008, 12:03 AM
Can I add someone else to the list, Brian?

I quite fancy Kanaan doing the deed, sacrificing himself in order to protect Teyla and his child.

:)

GoSpikey
September 22nd, 2008, 02:02 AM
Thanks for pointing that out, naami.

I would have screamed at Brian, had I been the one to do it.

Isn't 3 threads about it enough? Nope, a fourth one is required. Or so it seems to me.

Briangate78
September 22nd, 2008, 07:08 AM
Thanks for pointing that out, naami.

I would have screamed at Brian, had I been the one to do it.

Isn't 3 threads about it enough? Nope, a fourth one is required. Or so it seems to me.

This is who should end his reign of Terror not necessarily killing him. ;) Plus we need fresh threads, old ones just get outdated and should be locked from time to time.

Reiko
September 22nd, 2008, 07:19 AM
LOL@Keller and Woolsey. :D

For me, Carson or Teyla. In fact, I had an interesting scenario planned out in which they both kind of do it together. ;)

Briangate78
September 22nd, 2008, 07:51 AM
LOL@Keller and Woolsey. :D

For me, Carson or Teyla. In fact, I had an interesting scenario planned out in which they both kind of do it together. ;)

LOL, I aim to please.

Also, lets hear your scenario, I am very curious. :)

Linda06
September 22nd, 2008, 10:34 AM
AHEM.....*clears throat*

TEYLA......That is all :p

GoSpikey
September 22nd, 2008, 10:38 AM
That desperate to get Teyla some screentime, that you will risk subjecting yourself to my Wra(i)th?

The Prophet
September 22nd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Todd. :P

Gathers up a Wraith Army to take down Michael and any Hybrid Army he has remaining.

Cue some epic Wraith on Hybrid Wraith battle above Atlantis.

Todd & Michael kill each other some how.

Cue ridiculous-sized explosion.

Laura Dove
September 22nd, 2008, 11:01 AM
Cue some epic Wraith on Hybrid Wraith battle above Atlantis.
Todd & Michael kill each other some how.
Cue ridiculous-sized explosion.

I'm OK with that, but only if Atlantis is destroyed and Sheppard, McKay and Ronon with it. Other characters may survive if they wish. :p

GoSpikey
September 22nd, 2008, 11:12 AM
You want Michael to kill Todd, Laura? :eek:

Linda06
September 22nd, 2008, 11:15 AM
that desperate to get teyla some screentime, that you will risk subjecting yourself to my wra(i)th?

yep :D

Laura Dove
September 22nd, 2008, 11:55 AM
You want Michael to kill Todd, Laura? :eek:

Nah, I don't want Todd to die at all. But as Todd's death would be worse for me than the main cast death, I only agree with it if he takes most loved main characters into death with him. :p

Seriously, I think it would be great if Teyla stops Michael's threat by somehow redeeming him. But I doubt it would happen. :(

GoSpikey
September 22nd, 2008, 03:41 PM
If there is one person out there who can stop him with their voice, it's Teyla.

Hence the thing that happened after her death. I don't think he cared for much any more, not even his victory. He just did it to show his Hybrids he could.

Wouldn't human!Michael look darn yummy on the team? :P

Arturis
September 22nd, 2008, 08:34 PM
1 of 2 things needs to happen to Michael:

1 - Todd feeds on him and reduce the worst character in the history of science fiction to a desiccated corpse.

2 - In a replay of the scene from "The Last Man" where Michael walks out to his (ridiculously silly) hybrids with a Wraith Queen's severed head, Teyla needs to decapitate Mikey and walk out and hold his severed head up to a crowd of cheering Athosians.

Either way, he needs to die and soon. Michael RUINED Atlantis for me.

Pitry
September 23rd, 2008, 05:46 AM
Who should be the one to end Michael's terror?

TPTB, cos I've had enough of him, really! ;)

Zanlee
September 23rd, 2008, 12:02 PM
I'd vote for Todd feeding on him!

I second that!

^_^

Jackie
September 23rd, 2008, 03:51 PM
KILL MICHEAL? NOOOOOOO!!

Mike should live!!!! He should over take the city for himself, make wraith replicators that obey his evey command. Then kidnap Teyla and Keller and make them into his personal love slaves with a little help from love potion number 9.

Next, Sheppard should be captured and brainwashed into thinking Micheal is the next best thing to skateboards and worship the ground he walks on.

Ronny should be Micheal's personal bodyguard.

Todd...his pet wraith.

clone Carson...the court jester.

Then finally his evil plans put to an end by Dr. Weir...who comes to the rescue with a whole other atlantis and team made of replicators.

Then, after Micheal escapes and runs away and everything is right in the galaxy...Mr. Woolsey gets an order from the IOA stating to attack and wipe out wier and her replcator Atantis and SGA-1 team.

hence a civil war where they fight themselves. :p

Reiko
September 23rd, 2008, 03:58 PM
LULZ Jackie. :D

GoSpikey
September 23rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
Putting the blame for the 'ruining' of Atlantis on one single character is incredibly lame, imo.

He's only had a handful of eps. Plenty to enjoy without him in them, not even a slight mention, so if it's 'ruined,' then maybe it's something else in your head that's ruined it. ;)

LiLTiff17
September 24th, 2008, 04:57 PM
there's already a topic like this - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54598&highlight=kill+michael

I think teyla will finally be the one to kill him,
but I also think he'll find another escape route in "the prodigal".
I think her baby will kill him.

gatechick
September 24th, 2008, 05:50 PM
I think Chuck the gate technician should be the one to end Michael's reign of terror. I don't know how, but he should. And then Todd can take over the hybrids and rule the galaxy. :)

Rise Of The Phoenix
September 24th, 2008, 09:55 PM
I think it shoulld be Sheppard.

Linzi
September 26th, 2008, 12:32 AM
Nice dicussion! :)

I think Teyla should kill Michael, if not, I have a suspicion Ronon might like to! :D

Earthgate Ricky
September 26th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I think it should be Teyla

I guess it will be Rodney or John.

GoSpikey
September 26th, 2008, 08:23 AM
That would totally not FIT it... :rolleyes:

GateofDOOM
September 26th, 2008, 03:38 PM
It should be Carson, if only because there should actually be SOME point in bringing him back from the dead.

Col. Shadow Quinn
September 26th, 2008, 05:09 PM
He takes several doses of the retrovirus and changes his name to Connor Trineer. He then travels to our Earth and stars on Star Trek: Enterprise as Commander Charles Tucker III, Chief Engineer of the NX-01 Enterprise.

Not Telling
September 26th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Since I don't think he can return the the good side, I vote Teyla killing him... and as he is dramatically dying, he declares his undying love for her. Then in comes Carson and he and Teyla talk, and decided that they should probably try to save Micheal's life, but as they wheel him to the infirmery, he draws his last, whispering Teyla's name on his dead lips... Everybody's happy he's gone and they're all partying. Rodney asks where Teyla is, and it cuts to her quarters where she's sitting in a rocking chair, holding her sleeping son and singing softly to him.... *sniff, sob*
But I hope Mikey doesn't die.

immhotep
September 27th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Someone else = Todd.

Vespasianus
September 27th, 2008, 08:05 AM
I'm kinda tired of Michael, though he was a good character.

My vote is on Sheppard.

Rockhound
October 4th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Not sure if I want Michael killed or not. I really like the character and Connor does such a great job with him. But if he is to be killed, I would definately say Teyla should be the one after all he has put her through. She should bring him to his knees begging first!!!

the fifth man
October 4th, 2008, 07:15 PM
How about Carson and Teyla?:D

tombombadil
October 4th, 2008, 07:16 PM
todd

Killdeer
November 8th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Prodigal:

So Teyla did kill Michael in the end. This is what I was hoping for, and I'm so glad the writers came through. Out of all of the characters, Teyla is the one who's been most affected by the Michael arc, and I believe it was completely fitting that she be the one to end it. Thank you writers, for coming through on that point. :) *cheers*

Col.Foley
November 8th, 2008, 05:21 PM
I vote Carson. However.....
I liked the way they did it...Teyla FTW....that thing has given her enough trouble.

fumblesmcstupid
November 8th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Yaa Michael needed a good killing!

Teyla...has had.....enough of.....Michael!

jonos101
November 8th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Can I bet on Teyla now. :p

ha'tak_
November 9th, 2008, 06:19 AM
i did not like the way he died

it whould have been much cooler if shepard had pushed him when the were figthing

mr_kennedy
November 9th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Can I bet on Teyla now. :p

aslong as i can too

jelgate
November 9th, 2008, 06:28 AM
I picked Teyla a long time ago:P

Briangate78
November 9th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Prodigal:

So Teyla did kill Michael in the end. This is what I was hoping for, and I'm so glad the writers came through. Out of all of the characters, Teyla is the one who's been most affected by the Michael arc, and I believe it was completely fitting that she be the one to end it. Thank you writers, for coming through on that point. :) *cheers*

It was done very well and had a very nice build up to it. The writers did a great job with this. It just felt so epic. Michael gets wounded by Sheppard, and Sheppard goes after him, only for them to be fighting on the outskirts of Atlantis. Michael even wounded is still too powerful for Sheppard, so Teyla shows up changes the status quo and kills Michael who so well deserved this. Kudos to the writers for keeping this show very entertaining.

Did you get that feeling in your stomach when you see the camera angles of Sheppard and Michael with the music playing in the background? It just felt like a blockbuster epic movie type ending.

Killdeer
November 9th, 2008, 08:10 AM
It was done very well and had a very nice build up to it. The writers did a great job with this. It just felt so epic. Michael gets wounded by Sheppard, and Sheppard goes after him, only for them to be fighting on the outskirts of Atlantis. Michael even wounded is still too powerful for Sheppard, so Teyla shows up changes the status quo and kills Michael who so well deserved this. Kudos to the writers for keeping this show very entertaining.

Did you get that feeling in your stomach when you see the camera angles of Sheppard and Michael with the music playing in the background? It just felt like a blockbuster epic movie type ending.

Actually,

The Sheppard/Michael fight didn't do a lot for me. *shrugs* Not sure why. I would have liked it better if it had been Teyla for the tower fight. But I liked what part in it she had. And having Sheppard there to see her end it was a nice touch.

WarGrowlmon18
November 9th, 2008, 10:23 AM
I figured Teyla or Carson should do it. They were the most effected by what he's done. I'm glad Teyla did it in the end. If you watch closely you can see that Sheppard let her do it as he just siat there looking at her while she looked down at Michael and kicked him off the tower.

g.o.d
November 11th, 2008, 10:36 AM

yeah, I did...but different :D

GoSpikey
November 13th, 2008, 04:11 PM
What lame people are still voting for the poll of an ep that past us, now...

:rolleyes:

Briangate78
November 13th, 2008, 06:10 PM
What lame people are still voting for the poll of an ep that past us, now...

:rolleyes:

It's not lame. Not everyone saw the last episode.

Jumper_One
November 13th, 2008, 06:13 PM
It's not lame. Not everyone saw the last episode.

they should. The Prodigal awesome :D

Briangate78
November 13th, 2008, 06:44 PM
they should. The Prodigal awesome :D

Well some people live in countries that have not aired this ep yet. :)

fumblesmcstupid
November 13th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I think Torren should do it!

Torren is just laying there being all PHOPHETY and Mikey comes in side the room and Torren grabs Mom's Banto sticks and goes all Jet Li/Jackie Chan/Yoda and Kicks some Bad guy booty!

It could happen! :)

Dr. Selene Ankarres
October 9th, 2009, 09:09 AM
NO !!!! MICHAEL SO LIVE !!!!!

but if he must *tears*... Ronon should have done it. i think it caused a big riff within Teyla