X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE SIMS.....'movie'?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sims_2#Film

Okay I know that Wiki can be edited by just about anyone with a stable internet connection...But a Sims movie?

Is it....'Could' it happen?

....and how?

How the hell?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Great. An entire movie of thirteen year olds killing people by taking away their pool ladders.
    Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Wow.....ummm.....if that's the case, you really know hollywood is struggling for "ideas".

Comment

It says that one of the writers behind Angel is behind it, and its being made also by the guy behind Norbit...

Good god.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
          It says that one of the writers behind Angel is behind it, and its being made also by the guy behind Norbit...

Good god.
          Brian Lynch is writing it! (if it's true)

Well, actually makes sense, a lot of comic book writers will take a movie project (even if it's a really crappy one- all the better if it's a quick script so that they can get back to the comics) just so they can get keep a writer's guild membership in order to have health insurance (because America is so great when it comes to healthcare! ), and it's better money of course, you don't make much writing comics.

And produced by the guy who made Norbit and Eragon? I think we're looking at the most panned movie of whatever year it comes out.....

Comment

The Sims 2 has quite a few interesting neighbourhood storylines... even though i've had the game for ages, I've only ever played Strangetown - that would be ... slightly amusing perhaps... on the big screen.

Comment

It might be interesting if it were based on the Strangerhood.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
              X