X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idea (asgaurd return)

im not gonna post a long idea, more a suggestion;

the asguard stored there minds/beings in the computer, if their bodies died? right

so what if when they gave all the asgaurd knowledge to us, they hid, there minds, so when we get more advanced, we find it, and master cloning, and can revive them?

just a suggestion, prob not for s5, maybe s6 ?

And what are gonna do with the minds? As far as I know we have no asgard bodies lying around. And normal humans won't do because the brain is too small for all of their knowledge (I'm talking about the asgard knowledge being too much as well as the ancient knowledge). And why would the asgard kill themselves just to be brought back in the future as clones?
    sigpic

Comment

Asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by nova View Post
        im not gonna post a long idea, more a suggestion;

the asguard stored there minds/beings in the computer, if their bodies died? right

so what if when they gave all the asgaurd knowledge to us, they hid, there minds, so when we get more advanced, we find it, and master cloning, and can revive them?

just a suggestion, prob not for s5, maybe s6 ?
        First it's Asgard and second their minds went bye bye along with everything else on that planet in that big boom.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It would be nice if we could find that Goa'uld crystal set that had Thor's mind on it (In The episode where Sam saved Thor's mind from Anubis's replicator infested ship). Then create an Asgard-form Replicator with no command code (Thor will makes up for this) so the nanites dont take over. Thor said their constant cloning left them with a rapidly degenerating disease. No organic, no disease.

SUPER THOR!!!

sigpic
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            Asgard.
            Lol when i read the title i was guna make the exact same post.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
              Me too
              Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
                And what are gonna do with the minds? As far as I know we have no asgard bodies lying around. And normal humans won't do because the brain is too small for all of their knowledge (I'm talking about the asgard knowledge being too much as well as the ancient knowledge). And why would the asgard kill themselves just to be brought back in the future as clones?

actually we do have some bodies they are at area 51. the UFO that crashed in the mid 40 was supposedly a Asgard scout ship. Sam mentions in the episode Thor's Chariot the they look like the "area 51 grays"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xiphias View Post
                  Me too
                  Me Three

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcturus8 View Post
                    It would be nice if we could find that Goa'uld crystal set that had Thor's mind on it (In The episode where Sam saved Thor's mind from Anubis's replicator infested ship). Then create an Asgard-form Replicator with no command code (Thor will makes up for this) so the nanites dont take over. Thor said their constant cloning left them with a rapidly degenerating disease. No organic, no disease.

SUPER THOR!!!

AWESOME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                      going to..

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by LT.Adams View Post
                        actually we do have some bodies they are at area 51. the UFO that crashed in the mid 40 was supposedly a Asgard scout ship. Sam mentions in the episode Thor's Chariot the they look like the "area 51 grays"
                        Woo! we have 70 year old dead aliens!

Don't think it would work. If TPTB wanted them back as androids or robots, they wouldn't if went

BOOM

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          Asgard.
                          Actually.. its Åsgård.. but anyway

Comment

Like the idea... well i like any idea to bring the "ASGARD" back I believe (well hope) that they'll find the "ASGARD" in continuum story line and through some creative ides from Brad bring back "ASGARD" back.
                            Last edited by Why Carson? Why?; 01 May 2008, 05:01 AM. Reason: Miss spelt Asgard... oh wait no i didn't...
                            sigpic
                            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard!!" campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                              Me Three
                              Me Four

They didn't go to all that trouble of blowing their planet up just to be downloaded into clones latter.
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                              X