PDA

View Full Version : idea (asgaurd return)

nova
April 30th, 2008, 03:28 PM
im not gonna post a long idea, more a suggestion;

the asguard stored there minds/beings in the computer, if their bodies died? right

so what if when they gave all the asgaurd knowledge to us, they hid, there minds, so when we get more advanced, we find it, and master cloning, and can revive them?

just a suggestion, prob not for s5, maybe s6 ?

padr49904
April 30th, 2008, 04:33 PM
And what are gonna do with the minds? As far as I know we have no asgard bodies lying around. And normal humans won't do because the brain is too small for all of their knowledge (I'm talking about the asgard knowledge being too much as well as the ancient knowledge). And why would the asgard kill themselves just to be brought back in the future as clones?

jenks
April 30th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Asgard.

Mitchell82
April 30th, 2008, 05:12 PM

the asguard stored there minds/beings in the computer, if their bodies died? right

so what if when they gave all the asgaurd knowledge to us, they hid, there minds, so when we get more advanced, we find it, and master cloning, and can revive them?

First it's Asgard and second their minds went bye bye along with everything else on that planet in that big boom.

Arcturus8
April 30th, 2008, 06:29 PM
It would be nice if we could find that Goa'uld crystal set that had Thor's mind on it (In The episode where Sam saved Thor's mind from Anubis's replicator infested ship). Then create an Asgard-form Replicator with no command code (Thor will makes up for this) so the nanites dont take over. Thor said their constant cloning left them with a rapidly degenerating disease. No organic, no disease.

SUPER THOR!!!

:thor::replicatoranime01:

marty2006
April 30th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Asgard.

Lol when i read the title i was guna make the exact same post.

Xiphias
April 30th, 2008, 08:17 PM

Me too

LT.Adams
April 30th, 2008, 10:42 PM
And what are gonna do with the minds? As far as I know we have no asgard bodies lying around. And normal humans won't do because the brain is too small for all of their knowledge (I'm talking about the asgard knowledge being too much as well as the ancient knowledge). And why would the asgard kill themselves just to be brought back in the future as clones?

actually we do have some bodies they are at area 51. the UFO that crashed in the mid 40 was supposedly a Asgard scout ship. Sam :sam: mentions in the episode Thor's Chariot the they look like the "area 51 grays" :thor:

jonos101
April 30th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Me too

Me Three

Ferret
May 1st, 2008, 02:25 AM
It would be nice if we could find that Goa'uld crystal set that had Thor's mind on it (In The episode where Sam saved Thor's mind from Anubis's replicator infested ship). Then create an Asgard-form Replicator with no command code (Thor will makes up for this) so the nanites dont take over. Thor said their constant cloning left them with a rapidly degenerating disease. No organic, no disease.

SUPER THOR!!!

AWESOME!!!!

GoSpikey
May 1st, 2008, 04:28 AM

going to.. ;)

wkw427
May 1st, 2008, 04:45 AM
actually we do have some bodies they are at area 51. the UFO that crashed in the mid 40 was supposedly a Asgard scout ship. Sam :sam: mentions in the episode Thor's Chariot the they look like the "area 51 grays" :thor:

Woo! we have 70 year old dead aliens!

Don't think it would work. If TPTB wanted them back as androids or robots, they wouldn't if went
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/srh/sod/IMAGES/boom.jpg
BOOM

Kebab Gud
May 1st, 2008, 05:39 AM
Asgard.

Actually.. its Åsgård.. but anyway :P

Why Carson? Why?
May 1st, 2008, 05:54 AM
Like the idea... well i like any idea to bring the "ASGARD" back I believe (well hope) that they'll find the "ASGARD" in continuum story line and through some creative ides from Brad bring back "ASGARD" back.

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac
May 1st, 2008, 08:42 AM
Me Three

Me Four

They didn't go to all that trouble of blowing their planet up just to be downloaded into clones latter.

marty2006
May 1st, 2008, 10:11 AM
going to.. ;)

Hush.

Mitchell82
May 1st, 2008, 10:41 AM

SUPER THOR!!!

I hope not. As much as I love the Asgard they are no more. I'd say thathttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t63/gatefan7882/HDTVsg1-10x20_2414.jpg
is quite a final end and a good one IMO.

GoSpikey
May 1st, 2008, 10:45 AM
Hush.

My fav Buffy ep. Got a siggy from it on rotation.

Ancavge
May 1st, 2008, 11:14 AM
why didnt the asgard download theirs minds into robot bodies of themselves?

Mitchell82
May 1st, 2008, 11:17 AM
why didnt the asgard download theirs minds into robot bodies of themselves?

No offense but IMHO because it's a stupid idea.

jenks
May 1st, 2008, 03:58 PM
Elaborate.

Integrabyte
May 1st, 2008, 04:00 PM

Who do you want to return? I have no idea who the asgaurd are. How difficult is it to spell A S G A R D? You don't need a masters in English. On top of that, are you taking the piss out of us with that way of writing?

GoSpikey
May 2nd, 2008, 03:47 AM
Integrabyte, I must say I love your 'The X-Files' signature(s)! I really must finally watch all the dvd's I bought, lol! Got all of those, the painfully expensive separate ones.

And yes, bad spelling hurts everybody's eyes. ;)

PS: Don't you just LOVE capitals in the correct places? :P

Repli!kat
May 2nd, 2008, 08:37 AM
This is not a slam to the OP, just a friendly observation.
This forum, like other forms of communication, has it's own culture, rules and ideas of what polite "speech" is. Here the norm is to use complete words, sentences and appropriate grammer as much as possible. Always allowing that for some, English is not their first language. The quick comeback and posting of emoticons is also OK. It is considered, from what I have seen anyway, by the majority of posters, that text speak, the type of communication used on cell phones and in some gaming forums, is impolite and almost an "in your face" challenge to the other posters. If your goal is communicating your thoughts and opinions about Stargate with others of like-mind, it would benefit you to use the accepted forms of communication here on the board.
PS - People are quick to defend the proper spelling of their favorite characters here, it's best to thank them for the correction and move on!
Again all meant in the spirit of "flocking and togetherness" (sorry Jack and PG15)