PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Special Forces

Cam_Mitchell
April 30th, 2008, 07:49 AM
An Episode Idea....

The Atlantis team go to a distress signal on another planet to investigate... they are ambushed by a special group of elite wraith [about 5 wraith]... they manage to escape but have to kill the team of wraith as they have nicked one of the control crystals...

What do you guys think...?

GoSpikey
April 30th, 2008, 11:01 AM
The Defiant One with 5 Bobs, about every other Wraith episode and Vengeance?

Watch out! TPBT might steal your plot! :eek:

:D

naamiaiset
April 30th, 2008, 12:43 PM
it sounds a little like "the defiant one" to me (I'd love another episode like that), only I'd have the wraith live and keep sheppard's team on the run.

PG15
April 30th, 2008, 12:51 PM
It kind of sounds like "Arthur's Mantle" to me, actually. Teal'c gets ambushed by the mad Sodan who took the transport crystal, and him and Cam must kill him.

JohnyHayes
April 30th, 2008, 01:59 PM
What would be good is if these 'special forces wraith' manage to sneak onto atlantis without anyone knowing then taking over. BUT one member is not captured, this would be Mckay and he has to try and save the day before the wraith do what they came to do lol

nova
April 30th, 2008, 02:00 PM
how about, the team hears about an anceint zpm that some ppl worship, that could still have power, (but its a wraith trap) and the team goes 2 get it, and they come across a deserted town, and a special team of wraith, who r kinda regarded as wraith asassins (cos they r uber good) ambush them, and the team gets in a firefight and has to flee, but mckay, teyla and kellar r hit, and captured, and ronan/shep r chased into the woods, and they have 2 devise a plan, and rescue the others, and escape, along with a wraith hive in orbit, and darts flying everywhere

wot u ppl think?

Lord batchi ball
April 30th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Nice idea, but from what we have seen the Wraith are to bull headed to work together effectlly, they like to charge right at you.

But maybe there could be a episode with mostly humans that have a little Wraith in them.

GoSpikey
May 1st, 2008, 03:26 AM
How I love reading post that are correctly typed... :P

Mitchell82
May 1st, 2008, 10:01 AM
How I love reading post that are correctly typed... :P

:lol: I actually love this idea but i'd really love a Halo crossover. Master Chief VS Shep now that would be interesting.

Prior_of_the_Ori
May 2nd, 2008, 03:13 AM
I've been watching Predator recently and I really hope we see a Wraith Hunter like the Predator even though the Ashrak we saw in SG-1 with the cloak kind of looked the same but still, a Wraith Hunter that stalks his prey would be very cool to see.

GoSpikey
May 2nd, 2008, 03:23 AM
On the other hand, isn't that what all that 'Runner' business is about?

Train the younglings for the stalking/hunting...? So maybe it's kinda done... They are all predators, as they need to feed.