Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
    This time when I posted on the Ask Joe thread, I just said:

What can Jonas Quinn fans do to help bring him back?

Hopefully he'll give us some suggestions. Or he'll just say that he's never comming back no matter what. I hope he gives us some suggestions!
    Good job! I tried to green rep you, but GW won't let me. Please do let us know if Joe responds.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Hey guys, this is my first visit here (shame on me ), I think it is anyway. I just had to pop in and say that I too miss Jonas. He was extremely easy on the eyes, had a great brain and was easy on the eyes(Sorry, already said that but it's worth repeating)

Maybe they don't want to bring him back to the SGC but how about Atlantis. With his knowledge of the Ancients he'd be a real asset to the team there.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
        Hey guys, this is my first visit here (shame on me ), I think it is anyway. I just had to pop in and say that I too miss Jonas. He was extremely easy on the eyes, had a great brain and was easy on the eyes(Sorry, already said that but it's worth repeating)

Maybe they don't want to bring him back to the SGC but how about Atlantis. With his knowledge of the Ancients he'd be a real asset to the team there.
        Welcome, Divcon! Good to have you join the asylum...er...stalker thread....er...Jonas thunking thread. We love having new thunkers who can help us kidnap Corin Nemec in the convention. Oh, no! Did I say that out aloud? He WAS extremely easy on the eyes. Definitely worth repeating. LuvsJonasQuinn is currently working on a petition to bring our favorite dimples back on SG-1 or Atlantis. In the meantime, feel free to e-mail scifi & TPTB to bring him back. Here's the contact info, as provided by lovely AmandaEros: E-Mail at [email protected] or visit the BBoards at HTTP://MBOARD.SCIFI.COM/ "

In the meantime, maybe our queen, Admiral Q O or our 2nd in command, Anyagate could provide you with a Jonas clone of your own. Proxyblue is also good at cloning. Alas, I don't have a cloning lab, a.k.a. good computer skills.

Speaking of which, where is everyone? Jonas is getting lonely & very upset.

I was thinking of writing a draft to e-mail to the above address. Maybe we can all copy & paste it? Feel free to make any corrections.

To The Powers That Be:

I am a loyal Jonas Quinn fan and thought it was a bad idea to have him leave. What can the fans do to bring him back? In the past, numerous fans have started petitions and asked you to bring Corin Nemec back. With the new threat to the galaxy, can't we at least visit his home planet to make sure they're alright? His advanced learning capabilities, knowledge of the ancients, and technical know-how would make him a valuable asset to any SG team. He would also make a great addition to Atlantis. I don't understand why he's not being brought back. I guarantee you will have increased viewership due to loyal CN/JQ fans. Is there anything we can do to help this process?

Sincerely,
        Loyal Jonas Quinn fan
        Last edited by jerin; 15 September 2005, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
          I have to admit I'm not watching this season of Atlantis so far. Just not into it at the moment, but if Jonas was there...

Yeah, I've tried several times to get into the show, just doesn't have the substance that I'm lookin for like SG1 has. I suppose I'm being a little judgemental in a way. I only watch SG1 and BSG. Those are my shows.. well that and some Rescue Me but next week Nip Tuck Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
            In the meantime, maybe our queen, Admiral Q O or our 2nd in command, Anyagate could provide you with a Jonas clone of your own. Proxyblue is also good at cloning. Alas, I don't have a cloning lab, a.k.a. good computer skills.
            Yes Welcome, Divcon! I would be happy to make you a Jonas clone if you like. Just let me know.

Speaking of which, where is everyone? Jonas is getting lonely & very upset.
            Sorry, I have not been around...I have been out with the stomach flu. Yuck. My Jonas clones has been very busy nursing me back to health. I am feeling a little better but not great.

I was thinking of writing a draft to e-mail to the above address. Maybe we can all copy & paste it? Feel free to make any corrections.

To The Powers That Be:

I am a loyal Jonas Quinn fan and thought it was a bad idea to have him leave. What can the fans do to bring him back? In the past, numerous fans have started petitions and asked you to bring Corin Nemec back. With the new threat to the galaxy, can't we at least visit his home planet to make sure they're alright? His advanced learning capabilities, knowledge of the ancients, and technical know-how would make him a valuable asset to any SG team. He would also make a great addition to Atlantis. I don't understand why he's not being brought back. I guarantee you will have increased viewership due to loyal CN/JQ fans. Is there anything we can do to help this process?

Sincerely,
            Loyal Jonas Quinn fan
            This is a great idea Jerin. I like it. I will send it!

Comment

Great pics Proxy! I tried to give you green too but it will not let me!

Comment

Because I have been gone for a couple of days I feel the need to post a few pretty pictures of Jonas.

Last edited by Anyagate1; 15 September 2005, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  Sorry, I have not been around...I have been out with the stomach flu. Yuck. My Jonas clones has been very busy nursing me back to health. I am feeling a little better but not great.
                  This is a great idea Jerin. I like it. I will send it!
                  I'm sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hugs Anya. Stomach flu is the worst. I hate feeling nauseous more than anything else. You have to eat to get better, but you can't. Yuck! I'm sending over my Jonas clone. It's always better to have 2 sets of Jonas hands massaging you simultaneously. I was talking about your feet, Anya! Gosh, you're naughty! Maybe the 2 of them can put their minds 2gether & come up with a cure for the virus.

Thanks for sending the e-mail.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hugs Anya. Stomach flu is the worst. I hate feeling nauseous more than anything else. You have to eat to get better, but you can't. Yuck! I'm sending over my Jonas clone. It's always better to have 2 sets of Jonas hands massaging you simultaneously. I was talking about your feet, Anya! Gosh, you're naughty! Maybe the 2 of them can put their minds 2gether & come up with a cure for the virus.

Thanks for sending the e-mail.
                    Ooh. Two Jonas clones. I am sure I will be feeling better in no time! Thanks Jerin. And your right I am naughty. Hee Hee! However right now I could not tolerate anything but my feet and my back being rubbed...maybe in a couple of days though. Ouch! &@#%! Darn PG Paddle!

You are welcome for sending the email. I just copied your letter and sent it. I think we all should.

Comment

MORE JONAS!

*does gemme gemme hand actions*

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                        MORE JONAS!

*does gemme gemme hand actions*
                        Per your request Proxy!

Comment

GOD I love it!!! *semi-wispher* Such a hottie!

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue

GOD I love it!!! *semi-wispher* Such a hottie!
                            He is a hottie. I love your sense of humor Proxy! I also love your "I adopted Corin" thingy. I want one but I do not know how to keep it on my posts. Help me!!! I will post more hot pics of Corin for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                              Ooh. Two Jonas clones. I am sure I will be feeling better in no time! Thanks Jerin. And your right I am naughty. Hee Hee! However right now I could not tolerate anything but my feet and my back being rubbed...maybe in a couple of days though. Ouch! &@#%! Darn PG Paddle!

You are welcome for sending the email. I just copied your letter and sent it. I think we all should.
                              How are you today? How's the stomach bug? Did I mention how much I HATE being sick myself? Is my Jonas clone taking good care of you? As per the pesky PG paddle, have one clone distract them while the other can help you with your non-PG mischief.
                              Proxy, you ARE funny!
                              Admiral, where are you? Looks around for our queen.
                              I'm re-watching season 6 on DVD right now. Jonas is just so pretty. He's also more "human" than Daniel. By this I mean no disrespect to Danny. He's one of my fav characters. I love him. However, sometimes he would let his scientific curiousity blind other judgments. For example, in The Torment of Tantalus & Frozen
                              Spoiler:
                              Danny almost gets himself & others killed to find out the meaning of life stuff. However, in Frozen, Jonas is more concerned w/ Ayiana's well-being than finding out about the ancients

Oh, how I miss Jonas and those dimples!

Comment

How are you today? How's the stomach bug? Did I mention how much I HATE being sick myself? Is my Jonas clone taking good care of you? As per the pesky PG paddle, have one clone distract them while the other can help you with your non-PG mischief.
                                I am much better today. Thanks for asking. I actually ate normal food last night for the first time in 3 days. I know I should use one clone to distract the the PG paddle but I wanted them both to myself yesterday. They really did make me feel better. Now that I am better I will return your clone to you. He misses you and the non-pg mischief you make together. Mwa ha ha.

Proxy, you ARE funny!
                                Admiral, where are you? Looks around for our queen.
                                Yeah, where are you Admiral. We miss you. I guess I am in charge...for now.

I'm re-watching season 6 on DVD right now. Jonas is just so pretty. He's also more "human" than Daniel. By this I mean no disrespect to Danny. He's one of my fav characters. I love him. However, sometimes he would let his scientific curiousity blind other judgments. For example, in The Torment of Tantalus & Frozen
                                Spoiler:
                                Danny almost gets himself & others killed to find out the meaning of life stuff. However, in Frozen, Jonas is more concerned w/ Ayiana's well-being than finding out about the ancients

Oh, how I miss Jonas and those dimples!
                                I love watching Season 6. Pausing to admire his smile and dimples...among other things. I agree with you about Daniel and Jonas. Danny is one of my favs too. I do think Jonas is more "human" as you put it. He is certainly less serious than Daniel. Jonas is just as curious as Daniel about everything but in a more gentle way. Daniel sometimes lets his curiosity about things get a little out of hand. Yet that is one of the things that makes him such a great character.

Comment

Working...
                                X