Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khepri
    Think about it though, the Priors would be such a gret oppurtunity to bring Jonas back, I meanif they came to Langara preaching. Itd be funny if the priors were the ones to bring stability to the 3 differnet nations on Langara.
    Anything really , i mean Season 8 while great was so Jonasless.... am im worried season 9 will be too.
    Welcome, Khepri! I'm so glad you decided to join our asylum...er...stalking forum...er...thunking forum. That's a good idea. I wish TPTB would wise up & bring him back. LuvsJonasQuinn is working on a petition to send to TPTB for the exact reason. I hope it works.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
    Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Good morning!

Busy day today...no time for cloning...uh...Anya????

Meanwhile, found the link for this article in my email...talks about a movie Corin will be in.

http://www.soundtrack.net/news/article/?id=655

Comment

Originally posted by Khepri
        Think about it though, the Priors would be such a gret oppurtunity to bring Jonas back, I meanif they came to Langara preaching. Itd be funny if the priors were the ones to bring stability to the 3 differnet nations on Langara.
        Anything really , i mean Season 8 while great was so Jonasless.... am im worried season 9 will be too.

Welcome, Kherpi!

Comment

Admiral Q O,Congratulations on 1,600 posts! Although this is a milestone, I'm still holding you on sending over your Jonas clone today. Scientific inquiries must be answered. You can have yours and mine tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Good morning!

Busy day today...no time for cloning...uh...Anya????

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87.../fallen961.jpg

Meanwhile, found the link for this article in my email...talks about a movie Corin will be in.

http://www.soundtrack.net/news/article/?id=655
            Ok, I am here. Who needs a clone?

Last edited by Anyagate1; 12 September 2005, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Anya...but maybe you could shrink the pic? It's a bit oversized. BTW, you did set up your photobucket account to store these pics at, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                Admiral Q O,Congratulations on 1,600 posts! Although this is a milestone, I'm still holding you on sending over your Jonas clone today. Scientific inquiries must be answered. You can have yours and mine tomorrow.
                Yes...not a problem...he's on the way with his notes. Master Jack and I cooked up an experiment for him to try with you and your clone.

Comment

When he's done with her, send him over to me. I need distracting.
                  I am sending him over. I am sure you need a distraction after your busy weekend.

Last edited by Anyagate1; 12 September 2005, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Thanks, Anya...but maybe you could shrink the pic? It's a bit oversized. BTW, you did set up your photobucket account to store these pics at, right?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...herguys843.jpg
                    I could not resize it for some reason so I picked a new pic. I am still trying to get the hang of the photobucket thing. So I am saving some of them but not all.

Comment

Congratulations on 200 posts! You can always repeat this.
                      Thank you.And I will!
                      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                      The Strongest Will Survive!
                      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        I could not resize it for some reason so I picked a new pic. I am still trying to get the hang of the photobucket thing. So I am saving some of them but not all.
                        Gotcha!

I use MS Photo Editor to resize the pics before uploading to photobucket.

Congrats on 200 posts, janna!

Comment

Gotcha!

I use MS Photo Editor to resize the pics before uploading to photobucket.

Congrats on 200 posts, janna!

Thanks Admiral!

Oh dear...I reconise that look.....That's the same face he pulled when he saw me at Collectormania last May!

............"Oh no not her again......"

I knew I made myself look strange wanting to sit on his knee. But then again who wouldn't want to sit on his knee???
                          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                          The Strongest Will Survive!
                          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                            We can all hope and dream.....dream...........dream....<wakes up> Anyone ever find one let me know.....That's when we'll find proof there's alien life on Earth!
                            Lol! Congrats on 200th post! Jonas sends you hugs and kisses.

Comment

Legends Memorabilia is conducting a survey of Stargate fans pertaining to what kind of stuff we'd like to buy. I figure, if the Jonas fans go there and make a big showing for Jonas memorabilia, maybe word will get back to TPTB just how loved he is. If you agree, go to:

http://www.stargateprops.com/survey-intro.html

and request as much Jonas merchandise as you can.

The way I figure it, it can't hurt!
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Yes...not a problem...he's on the way with his notes. Master Jack and I cooked up an experiment for him to try with you and your clone.
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...demption11.jpg
                                I had so much fun inquiring scientific questions yesterday w/ mine and yours Jonas clone. It's great to have both feet massaged at the same time by 2 different Jonases. As promised, I'm sending my Jonas clone over today. They can do the same to...er...for you. They're so cute when they speak French together.
                                Originally posted by Anyagate
                                I am sending him over. I am sure you need a distraction after your busy weekend.
                                Your Jonas clone got along so well with Anya's and mine. At one point, I did have to ask them to stop talking about alternate dimensions. It was giving me a headache. I thought of much better uses with their mouths. Ouch! Just got beat by the PG paddle.
                                Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                                Oh dear...I reconise that look.....That's the same face he pulled when he saw me at Collectormania last May!

............"Oh no not her again......"

I knew I made myself look strange wanting to sit on his knee. But then again who wouldn't want to sit on his knee???
                                That may have been his look, but I think you're wrong about what he was thinking.
                                Jonas: "Oh, no! I have to control myself again around that hot chick. Must think of wife. Focus on wedding ring. Focus on wedding ring."
                                This is OT, but in your sig pic, the gentlemen on your right is making a funny hand gesture. Okay, I have to stop being naughty. I hope you know I'm JK.
                                Originally posted by Buc252
                                Legends Memorabilia is conducting a survey of Stargate fans pertaining to what kind of stuff we'd like to buy. I figure, if the Jonas fans go there and make a big showing for Jonas memorabilia, maybe word will get back to TPTB just how loved he is. If you agree, go to:

http://www.stargateprops.com/survey-intro.html

and request as much Jonas merchandise as you can.

The way I figure it, it can't hurt!
                                Another great idea, Mary! I tried to green rep you, but you know how it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X