No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you hosted inon image shack, which many people do and when its big like that select "Thumbnail" that way its smaller, doesnt make it take longer for this page to load and we still get to enjoy Jonas!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
      Is that episode really bad or something? I haven't read any spoilers in a while, so I don't know.
      The spoilers suggest they'll be using the cheesyest, tackiest idea in sci-fi for this season's SG-1. It involves one of the ladies so you can probably guess what happens.
      Originally posted by Djboobwack

If he was on Atlantis.. I think I would actually watch that show
      I have to admit I'm not watching this season of Atlantis so far. Just not into it at the moment, but if Jonas was there...

Comment

Sorry, I know I'm repeating myself..................BUT HE'S SUCH A DOLL!!!
        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
          It's true though.. he is

Comment

Originally posted by raqqers
            It's true though.. he is
            His character gives me hope that there are actual guys out there that are like that...

Comment

Think about it though, the Priors would be such a gret oppurtunity to bring Jonas back, I meanif they came to Langara preaching. Itd be funny if the priors were the ones to bring stability to the 3 differnet nations on Langara.
              Anything really , i mean Season 8 while great was so Jonasless.... am im worried season 9 will be too.

Comment

Welcome to the Jonas Thunk Thread and do make yourself at home.
                Oh and here is a Jonas clone if you want him...

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                  His character gives me hope that there are actual guys out there that are like that...
                  We can all hope and dream.....dream...........dream....<wakes up> Anyone ever find one let me know.....That's when we'll find proof there's alien life on Earth!
                  Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                  The Strongest Will Survive!
                  I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Khepri
                    Think about it though, the Priors would be such a gret oppurtunity to bring Jonas back, I meanif they came to Langara preaching. Itd be funny if the priors were the ones to bring stability to the 3 differnet nations on Langara.
                    Anything really , i mean Season 8 while great was so Jonasless.... am im worried season 9 will be too.
                    Welcome!

And worry no more because season 9 is pretty definately going to be Jonasless.

Comment

We can all hope and dream.....dream...........dream....<wakes up> Anyone ever find one let me know.....That's when we'll find proof there's alien life on Earth!
                      There was.
                      Unfortunately he had to go home.

Comment

Originally posted by Khepri

Welcome to the thread! I tend to try to think of ways of getting Jonas to come back. So here is my latest way. Everyone post on the Ask Joe thread. If there are lots of people asking for him to be brought back, then perhaps they'll listen? Maybe? Hopefully?

Oh, and if you want a bring back Jonas Quinn sig, there are still plenty that haven't been claimed on previous pages of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          Eek! One of those blue haired old ladies you were talking about! I have distracted her from her duties for awhile. My Jonas clone offered to rub her feet while he was shirtless. For some reason she forgot all about paddling me. Hee hee.
                          When he's done with her, send him over to me. I need distracting.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                          Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                            Been reading the spoilers for the upcoming episode Crusade. Sigh.
                            I have to say, I'm not sure I want Jonas back on the show after this. Let's send him to Atlantis.

I was a bit down but I found this on www.corinnemec.com, and it is so cute.

This is adorable. I understand your disppointment. Many fans feel the same. I hope things get better. Sigh!

Comment

Originally posted by raqqers
                              http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2...rin78op.th.jpg

I'm prob the only one..but I adore his hair here!

*made smaller now!*
                              You're not the only one. This is my fav. hair for him. The other ones make him look a little balding. Yikes! Hides from flying objects thrown at her by other thunkers.

Comment

Congratulations on 200 posts! You can always repeat this.

Comment

Working...
                                X