No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon everyone! 2IC reporting for duty.

Comment

I love this picture so I am posting it again. It always inspires naughty fantasies. Something about him crawling over me and the removal of clothing. I dare not say anymore...you all know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        It's about time...

AQOJoC: Jerin's a lieutenant?
        AQO: Yes, I wouldn't lend you out to an enlisted thunker.
        AQOJoC: Wow...uh...one question...
        AQO: Yes?
        AQOJoC: Where does she hide her dog tags?
        Jerin: Come on over, AQOJoC. I'll show you. Admiral, I think you should lend me your Jonas clone. It's purely a fact-finding scientific assignment.
        Originally posted by Anyagate
        I love this picture so I am posting it again. It always inspires naughty fantasies. Something about him crawling over me and the removal of clothing. I dare not say anymore...you all know why.
        You've already said too much for the PG paddle. They're after you now. Good, it'll give me a break to cause mischief.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
          Jerin: Come on over, AQOJoC. I'll show you. Admiral, I think you should lend me your Jonas clone. It's purely a fact-finding scientific assignment.
          Jerin, honey, I don't believe for one moment that anything involving you and my Jonas clone will be the least bit pure. As to scientific...THAT I'll buy into. Unfortunately for you (fortunately for me ), Jack's hosting a pok'er party tonight, so Jonas is not available. I'll send him over on Monday once he's had time to recover.

Comment

Jerin, honey, I don't believe for one moment that anything involving you and my Jonas clone will be the least bit pure. As to scientific...THAT I'll buy into. Unfortunately for you (fortunately for me ), Jack's hosting a pok'er party tonight, so Jonas is not available. I'll send him over on Monday once he's had time to recover.
            Jerin: I'm sorry, Jonas. Admiral didn't buy into my "scientific" BS. You'll have to wait to talk to your alternate reality self until Monday.
            JerinJoc:That's too bad. I was looking forward to practicing my French and talking about wormhole physics.
            Jerin: Aww! There, there! Will this help? (Deleted by the PG paddle).

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
              You've already said too much for the PG paddle. They're after you now. Good, it'll give me a break to cause mischief.
              Eek! One of those blue haired old ladies you were talking about! I have distracted her from her duties for awhile. My Jonas clone offered to rub her feet while he was shirtless. For some reason she forgot all about paddling me. Hee hee.

Comment

Research question...does anyone know when Corin and Jamie's wedding anniversary is?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CN%20Jonas/cnbro1.jpg

Research question...does anyone know when Corin and Jamie's wedding anniversary is?
                  The only thing I can ever find on that is they married in May of 2002. Sorry that is not much help.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    The only thing I can ever find on that is they married in May of 2002. Sorry that is not much help.

Good enough...don't need the exact date...just think it would be nice to send well wishes their way next time it rolls around.

Comment

Been reading the spoilers for the upcoming episode Crusade. Sigh.
                      I have to say, I'm not sure I want Jonas back on the show after this. Let's send him to Atlantis.

I was a bit down but I found this on www.corinnemec.com, and it is so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                        I have to say, I'm not sure I want Jonas back on the show after this. Let's send him to Atlantis.

I was a bit down but I found this on www.corinnemec.com, and it is so cute.

Is that episode really bad or something? I haven't read any spoilers in a while, so I don't know.

Wouldn't it be nice if they at least mention in an episode that they went to Langara and warned them about the Priors?

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                          Is that episode really bad or something? I haven't read any spoilers in a while, so I don't know.

Wouldn't it be nice if they at least mention in an episode that they went to Langara and warned them about the Priors?
                          It would be nice actually.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf

If he was on Atlantis.. I think I would actually watch that show

Comment

I'm prob the only one..but I adore his hair here!

*made smaller now!*
                              Last edited by raqqers; 10 September 2005, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Ooops.. it's a bit big...sorry.. not sure how to resize!

Comment

Working...
                                X