Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerin,
    I am starting to think that the PG paddle has a crush on you. I think he likes hitting you...not that you don't earn it, but still.

Comment

Rules for Sharing Jonas Clones

1. The borrower is solely responsible for any actions taken by the clone in his/her presence. After all, clones can only be trained just so much.

2. The borrower will be sure to return the clone in reasonable condition, i.e. with all appendages still attached in their proper places. (Washing and/or drying before return is optional.)

3. The owner who loans his/her clone is responsible for setting the time limit for the loan up front, and must abide by it. (Helpful hint: avoid vague statements such as ‘just send him back when you’re done’. You may never see your clone again.)

4. All thunkers, both owners and loaners, must use the thunk thread to arrange sharing and play times. Any arrangements via private message, email, or other method will be deemed null and void to insure that only genuine Jonas thunkers gain access to Jonas clones.

Note: The above rules have been modified to eliminate the pesky gender loophole present in the previous edition. From this date forward, it is no longer an issue.
      (I can't believe my slashy mind hadn't considered that possibility! )

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
        Jerin,
        I am starting to think that the PG paddle has a crush on you. I think he likes hitting you...not that you don't earn it, but still.

I agree, Anya. Evil Daniel is exhausted from his visit with you yesterday, so I'm sending over someone else to teach Jerin a lesson.

Meet the new keeper of the PG paddle (on this thread anyway)...

Thanks to www.corinnemec.com for the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          I agree, Anya. Evil Daniel is exhausted from his visit with you yesterday, so I'm sending over someone else to teach Jerin a lesson.

Meet the new keeper of the PG paddle (on this thread anyway)...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...s/cnbeard1.jpg[/center]

Thanks to www.corinnemec.com for the pic.
          EEK! The old keeper was...well, without trying to offend the new one...a little better kept. Can't we have him back? He was really cute. See below.

Comment

Very Cute!!!

Comment

EEK! The old keeper was...well, without trying to offend the new one...a little better kept. Can't we have him back? He was really cute. See below.
              No way. We need an unkept keeper. With one so cute, it's no wonder Jerin has him coming every day!

Comment

No way. We need an unkept keeper. With one so cute, it's no wonder Jerin has him coming every day!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onas/cure3.jpg
                I want to pout but I am afraid you will send me evil Danny again. I am not ready for another roll with him...*giggles and looks around for Danny* yet anyways.

Comment

I want to pout but I am afraid you will send me evil Danny again. I am not ready for another roll with him...*giggles and looks around for Danny* yet anyways.
                  I'll be gentler today and send Paul...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rometheus1.jpg

He has very soothing hands. I'll send along a pudding cup in his pocket, too. Just send him back tomorrow, please. Master Jack wants him here for the weekly poker game.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                    Djboobwack, although my Jonas clone was not shirtless to begin with, I hide all his clothes so he has no choice. Ouch! Just got beaten by the PG-paddle again. Let us know when Corin responds. As Admiral mentioned, he's a terminal flirt. I can't wait.
                    OOOOH, I will for sure let you gal know and repost the answer here along with my message

Umm.. isn't he married.. ?

Comment

http://www.corinnemec.com/zero50.jpg
                      I vote old keeper back

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack
                        OOOOH, I will for sure let you gal know and repost the answer here along with my message

Umm.. isn't he married.. ?
                        Once a flirt always a flirt!
                        Yup he is married

Comment

Originally posted by raqqers
                          Yup he is married
                          And with children...a girl and a boy, I believe. His boy was born just a few weeks before Amanda Tapping's little girl, if I remember right.

The announcement from corinnemec.com read as follows...

"
                          BABY NEWS!
                          March 13th 2005 - Corin became a 'Daddy' for the second time on March 3rd, to a healthy boy called Lucas. Congratulations to him and Jamie."

Comment

Originally posted by raqqers
                            Yup he is married

aahahaha I know how that is

Yup just remember.. what her name is Jamie or something of that rather

either way... I still have the hots for him!

Comment

ehehe

Comment

I'll be gentler today and send Paul...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rometheus1.jpg

He has very soothing hands. I'll send along a pudding cup in his pocket, too. Just send him back tomorrow, please. Master Jack wants him here for the weekly poker game.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...asdescent9.jpg
                                Ooh! Paul! Thank you. I like being your 2IC...you are so generous. However, I still want the old keeper back! We should take a vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X