No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok.. Phew!! It's nearly 2am here in the UK and I've just caught up on this thread! Yup that's right all 66 pages
    Now I'm off to dream of Jonas!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
      I agree with you. It was a very unprofessional way of getting rid of a character. Yeah, he got to be in one episode after that, but that's it. We haven't heard about him since. No side comments about Jonas's friends visiting him, nothing. It's like they would just like to forget that season six happened all together. Or, what I hate most, is the nastly little comments that they will put in here and there about Daniel being better than that other guy like they did in Citizen Joe. I thought that he was friends with them, yet none of them defended him they just gave a look that suggested that they agreed. That was extreamly uncalled for.
      Oh, they mentioned him a few other times - but only with a negative connotation. Anubis was more dangerous because of what he got out of Jonas's mind. Never mind that he offered himself so Daniel could escape, and then suffered the mind probe that none of them ever had!

The least they could do was mention communicating with him. One fell swoop and he lost his only friends. No wonder he wanted so badly to be back at the SGC at the end of Fallout. My heart broke that he wasn't coming back then.

They have also forgotten about his fan base, and have left us wondering what's going on with him. Hopefully tptb will realize the error of their ways and have him come back in season ten.
      That's for sure. It irritates me no end that every request for Jonas on the JM thread is responded to that "he has things to do at home." That's boloney, Because the work he was doing on that drilling rig could have been done by any of a thousand scientists. He *should* have come back then, and stayed.
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
        Cool. Here's a link to the Jack pic. Thanks!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ck/origin1.jpg

I'm thinking that Daniel's head on the far right could be replaced with Jonas. I look forward to seeing your creative genius at work!
        It's always been my opinion that, since S6, any photo of SG1 that doesn't include Jonas is incomplete. More than once, I've responded to a posting of a team photo with, "where's Jonas" - Okay, mostly just to make a point, I admit. <vbEg>
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Oh, they mentioned him a few other times - but only with a negative connotation. Anubis was more dangerous because of what he got out of Jonas's mind. Never mind that he offered himself so Daniel could escape, and then suffered the mind probe that none of them ever had!

The least they could do was mention communicating with him. One fell swoop and he lost his only friends. No wonder he wanted so badly to be back at the SGC at the end of Fallout. My heart broke that he wasn't coming back then.

That's for sure. It irritates me no end that every request for Jonas on the JM thread is responded to that "he has things to do at home." That's boloney, Because the work he was doing on that drilling rig could have been done by any of a thousand scientists. He *should* have come back then, and stayed.

You're so right ! And it's more painful to hear all the negative comments when you remember that during all season 6 Jonas spoke of Daniel with lot of respect. Add to this,
          Spoiler:
          that as for now nobody is blaming Daniel for bringing the Ori in our galaxy,
          there's definetely something wrong in the Stargate kingdom !

I don't buy it that Daniel and Jonas are similar characters. Daniel connects with people to learn about their civilization when Jonas looks at them as persons, human beings.
          Look at Ayiana for example. I can picture Daniel asking lots and lots of question to learn everything about the Ancients. On the other hand, Jonas was trying to help her, only be there for her when she was scared. That's a big difference.
          That and I've never seen Daniel being that observant with little details.
          I'm still angry that they missed a wonderful opportunity to have a 5 man team.
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I think the thing that gets to me is that it's always negative info about him. If he doesn't return I'll be very upset but the worse thing is saying nasty things about him. That's the thing that gets to me.

I'd love to see some proper closure to his character even just a couple of minutes that would show me that they still care.

I just wish the hate would stop.
            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
            The Strongest Will Survive!
            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Is jonas being a guest on Atlantis?
              Or is he coming back to SG1 as a guest?

I'm dumb please tell me.

Comment

Nobody Knows!!!

Comment

Cool. Here's a link to the Jack pic. Thanks!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ck/origin1.jpg

I'm thinking that Daniel's head on the far right could be replaced with Jonas. I look forward to seeing your creative genius at work!

That one looks great, but by any chance do you have one that Jack looks a bit upset? I want to have him say, "Let's cut the cr@p and bring Jonas Quinn back!"

Comment

Originally posted by raqqers
                    Ok.. Phew!! It's nearly 2am here in the UK and I've just caught up on this thread! Yup that's right all 66 pages
                    Now I'm off to dream of Jonas!
                    Wow! Raggers, I can not believe you read the whole thread. Now you are all caught up. I am sure now you think we are really crazy but your still here so I guess you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                      OH COOL! The rules for sharing a clone don't apply to me as I'm a guy. Well the first rule at least.

Mwahahahahahahaha!
                      That is a technicality which will now...since you mentioned it...will be corrected in the rules. So..Mwa ha ha.

Originally posted by Proxy Blue
                      By the way, does anyone remember if Jonas wore the black uniform that SG1 have now?
                      As far as I can tell he only wore the black uniform once in UnNatural Selection episode(the icecream episode) . Otherwise, the green and the sand colored uniform on missions. On base he wore the blue or green BDU's.

Here are a couple pics from UnNatural Selection:

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                        Wow! Raggers, I can not believe you read the whole thread. Now you are all caught up. I am sure now you think we are really crazy but your still here so I guess you don't mind.

Heehee... there were lots of lovely Corin pics to swoon at whilst going through all the pages!

Comment

Corin in leather!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                            Admiral! Congrats on your 1500th post! My Jonas clone sends you a kiss and hug. You are truly the post master. *Bows in respect to Admiral*
                            Yes, I too bow in respect and send my Jonas clone for a massage. I taught him how to give great massages, or maybe he taught me. (Drifts into non-PG reminiscing.)
                            Object lesson complete. Jerin, were you paying attention? Will I need to send Evil Daniel over to punish you, too?
                            I don't think I understand. Maybe you should send him over, just in case.
                            Thank you also for posting the clone rules again. We must be kind to our clones.
                            Originally posted by raggers
                            Another Jonas/Corin fan here! ....also a newbie! lol Thanx Anya for telling me bout this place
                            Unfortunately, I can't lend him to you for too long. raggers must be rewarded for reading all 63 pages of posts. Raggers, welcome to the madhouse...er...thunking thread. I'm sending over my Jonas clone to you for a week for your great stalking..er..thunking job on reading all the posts.
                            Djboobwack, although my Jonas clone was not shirtless to begin with, I hide all his clothes so he has no choice. Ouch! Just got beaten by the PG-paddle again. Let us know when Corin responds. As Admiral mentioned, he's a terminal flirt. I can't wait.
                            Originally posted by Proxyblue
                            OH COOL! The rules for sharing a clone don't apply to me as I'm a guy. Well the first rule at least.

Mwahahahahahahaha!
                            Admiral, this seems very dangerous. There's no telling what is going on inside Proxy's mischivous mind. We must adjust the rules.
                            Originally posted by Lys
                            You're so right ! And it's more painful to hear all the negative comments when you remember that during all season 6 Jonas spoke of Daniel with lot of respect. Add to this, SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                            that as for now nobody is blaming Daniel for bringing the Ori in our galaxy, there's definetely something wrong in the Stargate kingdom !
                            I don't buy it that Daniel and Jonas are similar characters. Daniel connects with people to learn about their civilization when Jonas looks at them as persons, human beings.
                            Look at Ayiana for example. I can picture Daniel asking lots and lots of question to learn everything about the Ancients. On the other hand, Jonas was trying to help her, only be there for her when she was scared. That's a big difference.
                            That and I've never seen Daniel being that observant with little details.
                            I'm still angry that they missed a wonderful opportunity to have a 5 man team.
                            Good point, Lys. I also agree with what Buc252, Jannagalaxy and Anyagate said. LuvsJonasQuinn wrote a great introduction paragraph for the petition we're working on to bring him back. Well...she's been working on it. I've been swamped with school and job work, but will work on it in 2 weeks.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                            Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C

Mmmh...leather. Nice, very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                                That one looks great, but by any chance do you have one that Jack looks a bit upset? I want to have him say, "Let's cut the cr@p and bring Jonas Quinn back!"
                                I will check for one tomorrow...making the note now. Unfortunately, he's only done one scene with the two-star uniform. Meanwhile, here's a link for one with Reynolds when they were blasting Replicators and you can't tell what his rank is in it. Would it work?

And speaking of gorgeous arm muscles...

Comment

Working...
                                X