Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Anyagate1 I posted a question to that site ehehehhe

Yeah, I'm totally all giddy now.. I just have to wait to see when he'll respond!

Comment

For the newbies...I want to be sure you don't miss this important announcement which was previously posted...

Rules for Sharing Jonas Clones

1. The borrower is solely responsible for any actions taken by the clone in her presence. After all, clones can only be trained just so much.

2. The borrower will be sure to return the clone in reasonable condition, i.e. with all appendages still attached in their proper places. (Washing and/or drying before return is optional.)

3. The owner who loans her clone is responsible for setting the time limit for the loan up front, and must abide by it. (Helpful hint: avoid vague statements such as ‘just send him back when you’re done’. You may never see your clone again.)

4. All thunkers, both owners and loaners, must use the thunk thread to arrange sharing and play times. Any arrangements via private message, email, or other method will be deemed null and void to insure that only genuine Jonas thunkers gain access to Jonas clones.

this one's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Djboobwack

Yeah, I'm totally all giddy now.. I just have to wait to see when he'll respond!
        Excellent!

Anya, your apprentice shows great promise.

Comment

I think he comes by about every 2 weeks or so. Wouldn't you say Raggers?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
            Yes Mam! I will get right on him...ur..I mean that. Hee hee! *skips off to "pacify" Evil Danny.*
            She won't be able to skip for hours after he's done with her. Hee-hee

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              She won't be able to skip for hours after he's done with her. Hee-hee

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...htwalkers7.jpg
              Already becoming a problem...*walks carefully back to continue "pacifying" Evil Danny*

Comment

Already becoming a problem...*walks carefully back to continue "pacifying" Evil Danny*
                You're still able to walk? Wow! He's taking it easy on you.

Comment

You're still able to walk? Wow! He's taking it easy on you.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onas/cure1.jpg
                  *giggles* I guess you really did want to punish me, didn't you?

Well, that is it for me today...have to go home sometime. Evil Danny will take much of my attention the rest of the night. I will have him back first thing in the morning Admiral. I do not think I could handle him much longer than that even being your 2IC and everything.

Chat with you all tomorrow.

Hugs!
                  Last edited by Anyagate1; 07 September 2005, 02:33 PM.

Comment

*giggles* I guess you really did want to punish me, didn't you?

Well, that is it for me today...have to go home sometime. Evil Danny will take much of my attention the rest of the night. I will have him back first thing in the morning Admiral. I do not think I could handle him much longer than that even being your 2IC and everything.

Chat with you all tomorrow.

Hugs!
                    Object lesson complete. Jerin, were you paying attention? Will I need to send Evil Daniel over to punish you, too?

Comment

Admiral! Congrats on your 1500th post! My Jonas clone sends you a kiss and hug. You are truly the post master. *Bows in respect to Admiral*
                      Thanks! I'll send over some extra lip balm for you.

Comment

I think he comes by about every 2 weeks or so. Wouldn't you say Raggers?
                        Yup.. around every couple of weeks although he has popped back sooner before

Comment

For the newbies...I want to be sure you don't miss this important announcement which was previously posted...

Rules for Sharing Jonas Clones

1. The borrower is solely responsible for any actions taken by the clone in her presence. After all, clones can only be trained just so much.

2. The borrower will be sure to return the clone in reasonable condition, i.e. with all appendages still attached in their proper places. (Washing and/or drying before return is optional.)

3. The owner who loans her clone is responsible for setting the time limit for the loan up front, and must abide by it. (Helpful hint: avoid vague statements such as ‘just send him back when you’re done’. You may never see your clone again.)

4. All thunkers, both owners and loaners, must use the thunk thread to arrange sharing and play times. Any arrangements via private message, email, or other method will be deemed null and void to insure that only genuine Jonas thunkers gain access to Jonas clones.

this one's mine

Very useful info

Comment

Originally posted by raqqers
                            Very useful info
                            I got the one with no shirt RUFF!

Comment

OH COOL! The rules for sharing a clone don't apply to me as I'm a guy. Well the first rule at least.

Mwahahahahahahaha!

By the way, does anyone remember if Jonas wore the black uniform that SG1 have now?

Comment

I got the one with no shirt RUFF!
                                I may just have to borrow yours!!

Comment

Working...
                                X